We are being taxed to death here in the Uk

Bro that’s literally the El Niño and La Niña cycle if I remember correctly.

One gets drier while the other gets wetter and it switches every few years.

Climate change is making this phenomenon more common and more severe.
Yeah I remember that. When El Nino & La Nina hit Australia the apposite effect is observed in east Africa.

When Australia had drought Somalia experienced flash floods and above average rain.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Yeah I remember that. When El Nino & La Nina hit Australia the apposite effect is observed in east Africa.

When Australia had drought Somalia experienced flash floods and above average rain.

Yes and the effects get more frequent and severe as climate change worsens.

Yet some ppl wanna straight up deny climate change exists.

@Abdisamad why don't you believe in climate change horta, I actually wanna know.

:hmm:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I am not mad at you being left-wing, but for you supporting non-issues like BLM

That post wasn't directed at you walaal.

It was directed at @Abdisamad who makes comments about my political views in every thread.

As if being left-wing is bad, where would we be if conservatives dominated politics

Apollo

VIP
That post wasn't directed at you walaal.

It was directed at @Abdisamad who makes comments about my political views in every thread.

As if being left-wing is bad, where would we be if conservatives dominated politics

Most of the Somali rightwingers here larp as rightwing (Western context), but in the voting booth still check leftwing. :mjlol:

I think only @AbdiGaalDoon may be the only legit center-right person on here who really does vote that way.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Most of the Somali rightwingers here larp as rightwing (Western context), but in the voting booth still check leftwing. :mjlol:

I think only @AbdiGaalDoon may be the only legit center-right person on here who really does vote that way.

You mean the @AbdiGaalDoon that was estatic that Trudeau got relected.

You guys are dumbasses for falling for my right wing trolling. I have been only voting Liberal since I turned 18. I have donated thousands of dollars to the party throughout my years.

:lolbron:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes and the effects get more frequent and severe as climate change worsens.

Yet some ppl wanna straight up deny climate change exists.

@Abdisamad why don't you believe in climate change horta, I actually wanna know.

:hmm:
I become sceptical when we have to deal with greta thunberg types as the front runners for the save the planet group...these fuckers are in the process of banning meat consumption as well, soon we'll be vegetarians lgbt hyperid males females with a hive mentality.. So naturally we have to oppose this shit.

GemState

36/21
VIP
LMAO,

So literally nobody.

If you look at the past election threads you always see them supporting the left parties. @Arma voted Labour last time despite not liking SJWs.
I know a lot of younger(24-34) Somalis that voted trump, mostly in hopes of lower taxes lol

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I become sceptical when we have to deal with greta thunberg types as the front runners for the save the planet group...these fuckers are in the process of banning meat consumption as well, soon we'll be vegetarians lgbt hyperid males females with a hive mentality.. So naturally we have to oppose this shit.

I became sceptical with Islam when we had to deal with Osama Bin Laden as the front runner of Islam in the West. Blah blah blah... so naturally we have to oppose this shit.

You see how fucking stupid you sound for dismissing climate change because of Greta, one person.

:mahubowtf:

Actually this is true.. We are forced to vote left due to the right wing politicians being too racist and unfriendly towards third worlders like us :ohlord:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I became sceptical with Islam when we had to deal with Osama Bin Laden as the front runner of Islam in the West. Blah blah blah... so naturally we have to oppose this shit.

You see how fucking stupid you sound for dismissing climate change because of Greta, one person.

:mahubowtf:

These "climate activists", They take planes, have a higher carbon footprint than anybody else, do opposite of what they preach, and they expect us to firm the brunt of "climate change and adapt to it". All talk, no action.

I Dont Want To No Way GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
These "climate activists", They take planes, have a higher carbon footprint than anybody else, do opposite of what they preach, and they expect us to firm the brunt of "climate change and adapt to it". All talk, no action.

These climate activists wouldn't exist if you listened to the thousands upon thousands of reputable scientists begging for climate action over the last few decades.

All it took was for a Swedish teenager to scream "How dare you" for everyone to suddenly become a climate policy expert.

:farmajoyaab:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
These climate activists wouldn't exist if you listened to the thousands upon thousands of reputable scientists begging for climate action over the last few decades.

All it took was for a Swedish teenager to scream "How dare you" for everyone to suddenly become a climate policy expert.

:farmajoyaab:
Nobody be telling China what to do, and they emit the most greenhouse gas. US came to the table and left the agreement, meaning its all flexible. Climate change is being forced down those who may produce lesser emissions and quite frankly, poorer nations and the citizens. So, why should, I, an average Joe, care about it, if the higher ups don't care about it? Electric Car is expensive, no/less battery charging spots available, Train travel is expensive and so on.....

It is cheaper and quicker for me to take a plane from London to Glasgow or Manchester, then it is by train. Train prices are very expensive.

Let Greta go to China and scream "how dare you". Then we will see where she ends up.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Nobody be telling China what to do, and they emit the most greenhouse gas. US came to the table and left the agreement, meaning its all flexible. Climate change is being forced down those who may produce lesser emissions and quite frankly, poorer nations and the citizens. So, why should, I, an average Joe, care about it, if the higher ups don't care about it? Electric Car is expensive, no/less battery charging spots available, Train travel is expensive and so on.....

It is cheaper and quicker for me to take a plane from London to Glasgow or Manchester, then it is by train. Train prices are very expensive.

Let Greta go to China and scream "how dare you". Then we will see where she ends up.

China is not the biggest polluter when you adjust for population, it is not even top 30.

chinaco2.png