We are being robbed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not a theft if the fish are allowed to reproduce and it doesnt diminish the population, either way Somalia never had use for that much fish, besides we prefer meat.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
OMG Puntland is getting raped by illegal fishers.

Meanwhile somaliland waters are free of illegal pirates

I think I know why. Those areas in Bari have very low populations.

How the hell is xaafuun with barely any people supposed to protect themselves from korea and china?

Inshallah puntland protects its waters better
Nope, Puntland has the richest fish stock in the area by far. Somaliland's coast has a narrower shelf so you can't do fishing trawling but Puntland's is 3-4 times longer so that's why there's fishing there.

Could be the chinese ships that fatboy gaas gave contracts to when he went there last year.

According to close sources, CCECC was awarded licenses to carry out exploration for Oil and Gas in two blocks in Puntland region but in return CCECC will construct Galkayo Airport. The agreements also included awarding fishing license to CCECC- affiliated company in coastal territories in Puntland for a fee of $ 10 Million.

How difficult could it be to build light surveillance drones. Israelis had built the first drones in the 70's (i think) so the tech has been available for so long, with pv tech it could be up there for days

All of this outrage rests on the idea that one day Somalia will be so peaceful that fishing boats will roam along a coast that only Somalis can access. There is no guarantee this will happen. This could be so far into the future.

saywalahi

Xamar Living

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Galmudug isn't a hub because the pirates there dont play walahi

they stole the sirius star which was a billion dollar tanker from saudi

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/jan/09/somalia-pirates-supertanker-ransom

they stole a shipment of t-72 tanks and many weapons

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Faina

the king of pirates of somalia Mohamed Abdi "Afweyne" was recently locked up

my nigga doing 20 though :meleshame:

reer cadaado are called "burcaad" for a reason

They should have stolen the tanks:denzelnigga:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
They should have stolen the tanks:denzelnigga:
Walahi I heard that they tried laakin the ransom money would’ve been zero

Plus cadaado already has some t64 tanks

Laakin they cleaned out the small weapons (ak’s,pkm’s, dhk’s iyo pistoolado) and many many bullets

Even the oil tanker lost a lot of oil :trumpsmirk:

And not to mention recently 40 illegal fishers were locked near hobyo

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Walahi I heard that they tried laakin the ransom money would’ve been zero

Plus cadaado already has some t64 tanks

Laakin they cleaned out the small weapons (ak’s,pkm’s, dhk’s iyo pistoolado) and many many bullets

Even the oil tanker lost a lot of oil :trumpsmirk:

And not to mention recently 40 illegal fishers were locked near hobyo

I think pirates are national heroes :salute:

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
It maybe the countries the bantu countries or biger countries using our fishes for there needs.

I dont know but we have to stop them.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
Somalis are so stupid they'd rather fight themselves among qabil while the rest of the world loot our resources :snoop:
The our other bigger countries act imprrial and take small countries resources. Like America and Afganistan.

In this case its a country that have shit fish, wanna steal our fish because there one is shit and polluted.

We export fish to Kenya, maybe China wants our fish because they have shit fish and its a big country.

The our other bigger countries act imprrial and take small countries resources. Like America and Afganistan.

In this case its a country that have shit fish, wanna steal our fish because there one is shit and polluted.

We export fish to Kenya, maybe China wants our fish because they have shit fish and its a big country.

I bet we could feed the entire population with the stolen fish yet we have recurrent famines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts