We are being robbed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never posted on website but i had a absolute responsibility to show this. Our people of Somali/Jubbaland/Puntland/Mudugland/Somaliland/Bendariland/ let me know if i missed anywhere lmao. Anyways political bullshit aside.

This organization global fishing watchdog was created by the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation in partnership with Google. To combat Illegal fishing. The platform is easily accessible and free to use. I took some screenshots of im assuming of illegal fishing of these countries:

KOREA
CHINA
DJIBOUTI
THAILAND

Guys...whoever you know please pass this information forward. Our XOOLINIMO must be stopped. STAND UP AND EDUCATE YOUR PPLS

lol

that is all
1re.PNG
Capture.PNG
yes.PNG
1re.PNG
Capture.PNG
yes.PNG

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
If it was just fishing then I wouldn't mind as we aren't fishing as much ourselves atm.

However these boats are using illegal destructive fishing that kills of most commercial populations of fish.

In a couple years we will never have the chance to run our own fishing industry.

Not suggesting pirates but I think the Somali population needs to take an active role to combat this asap.

Confiscate every illegal ship and use those ships to run a temporary dingy navy...

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
If it was just fishing then I wouldn't mind as we aren't fishing as much ourselves atm.

However these boats are using illegal destructive fishing that kills of most commercial populations of fish.

In a couple years we will never have the chance to run our own fishing industry.

Not suggesting pirates but I think the Somali population needs to take an active role to combat this asap.

Confiscate every illegal ship and use those ships to run a temporary dingy navy...
Al shabab used to stop these people before wahabis ruined the group

Exactly. There's dedicated WORLD BANK funds to combat illegal fishing. But this government of ours are taking all that money. I can pull out World Bank documents that show what the Government of Somalia is given for the fishing Industry. Its disgusting and blatant disregard for regularities. I'm Currently working on a project to spearhead and to present to world bank officials regarding this.

This is getting out of hand where our government is never held accountable. If my proposal goes the way planned i will not need any consent from the Government of Somalia. It will be a entity that foresees ethical responsibilities. I have the credentials and also a team of respected individuals to work as advisers and board members. No more fake think tanks. Real progress is coming.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Isn’t it surprising only Puntland territory is marked even situations like this mofo are infested with qabyalad hooyada waas dheh from eyl kulaha illahay naarta hakugu foogayo

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Exactly. There's dedicated WORLD BANK funds to combat illegal fishing. But this government of ours are taking all that money. I can pull out World Bank documents that show what the Government of Somalia is given for the fishing Industry. Its disgusting and blatant disregard for regularities. I'm Currently working on a project to spearhead and to present to world bank officials regarding this.

This is getting out of hand where our government is never held accountable. If my proposal goes the way planned i will not need any consent from the Government of Somalia. It will be a entity that foresees ethical responsibilities. I have the credentials and also a team of respected individuals to work as advisers and board members. No more fake think tanks. Real progress is coming.

Is there proof though? The satellite pic doesn't show any boats trespassing.

The only thing we could do is send out our own ships and outcompete them in our home ground.

While they have to wait out for weeks to make a profit we could run shorter trips and run them out of business.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
Is there proof though? The satellite pic doesn't show any boats trespassing.

The only thing we could do is send out our own ships and outcompete them in our home ground.

While they have to wait out for weeks to make a profit we could run shorter trips and run them out of business.
Or rob their ship, we're pirates by nature

I have known about this for quite sometime.

Its even more surreal when you see the amount of boats stealing our fish and other
sea life.

Bring back the Somali pirates! Atleast they deterred some of these bastards.:damn:

Interestingly the Kenyans buy fish from China that was stolen from Somali waters,
makes you think.

I have known about this for quite sometime.

Its even more surreal when you see the amount of boats stealing our fish and other
sea life.

Bring back the Somali pirates! Atleast they deterred some of these bastards.:damn:

Interestingly the Kenyans buy fish from China that was stolen from Somali waters,
makes you think.
Same here but its even worse when theres REAL TIME data being uploaded by google by Titanic Super star Leo Dicarpio lol. f*ck the pirates. We need real government pressure of this bullshit.

OMG Puntland is getting raped by illegal fishers.

Meanwhile somaliland waters are free of illegal pirates

I think I know why. Those areas in Bari have very low populations.

How the hell is xaafuun with barely any people supposed to protect themselves from korea and china?

Inshallah puntland protects its waters better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending