Watch this nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Will do, I respect privacy. I believe in karma. If you ask me not to make a thread on it I won't.

Thank you I appreciate that. The only reason I keep my channel is private is because no one in my family knows I make these types of videos. I know they won't like me talking about this stuff and not wearing hijab in my videos. Once I get a steady income from YouTube I will tell everyone.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Thank you I appreciate that. The only reason I keep my channel is private is because no one in my family knows I make these types of videos. I know they won't like me talking about this stuff and not wearing hijab in my videos. Once I get a steady income from YouTube I will tell everyone.
I swear by Internet privacy:salute:

what is the worst that can happen if they find her. argue about if her nose circumference is within standard somali range. if her hair is cushitic enough
how blm/unblm she is. big deal

Will do, I respect privacy. I believe in karma. If you ask me not to make a thread on it I won't.
2118.jpg

your dp has me feeling the exact opposite will happen

what is the worst that can happen if they find her. argue about if her nose circumference is within standard somali range. if her hair is cushitic enough
how blm/unblm she is. big deal

Endriam will claim her as Ethiopian, inquisitve will roast her politcal views, and a 10 page thread on her skin tone

ItsHanna

Do you make money off your channel though? It could be an extra source of income. Also, how does the recent abandonment of Youtube by big corporations affecting your channel?

Right now I make peanuts compared to some people my views have been decent this month so I'll probably make about £900/1k.

I'm still able to run ads on my videos but if that changes then I'll stop posting controversial shit.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Right now I make peanuts compared to some people my views have been decent this month so I'll probably make about £900/1k.

I'm still able to run ads on my videos but if that changes then I'll stop posting controversial shit.
I am confused, you said you don't talk about islam but here you said your content is controversial:what1:you talk about being anti-blm....

Last edited:

ItsHanna

I am confused, you said you don't talk about islam but hear you said your content is controversial:what1:you talk about being anti-blm....

I've talked about Trumps Muslim ban the first time around when it failed. I made a video about Syrians in Germany being horny fucks and raping whites women.

I have in the past made video responses to Francisca Ramsey, buzzfeed and
onision. I made a video about how fat shaming works and I had to take down because I was getting attacked by a shit ton of people and I was afraid that a bigger youtubers would respond to my video so I deleted it.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I've talked about Trumps Muslim ban the first time around when it failed. I made a video about Syrians in Germany being horny fucks and raping whites women.

I have in the past made video responses to Francisca Ramsey, buzzfeed and
onision. I made a video about how fat shaming works and I had to take down because I was getting attacked by a shit ton of people and I was afraid that a bigger youtubers would respond to my video so I deleted it.
You sound hot:ahh:You want to grab a coffee? Your views are very attractive:banderas:does your boyfriend share them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending