Was talking to my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
So during iftar I went to eat with one of my homies. This one Turkish. So we were talking about what kind of women we'd like to end up with. We agreed it's mektuub, yacni it is what it is you can't decide, I told him my preference is Arab girl and him Turkish.

He asked me why not Somalian girl. Wallahi told him straight up I do not feel attracted to them. This guy knows I like my girls lightskin LMFAOOOO.

Lots of topics came , business etc, Africa and it's destination and then finally we mentioned Somalia as a business destination. Told him no Somalia is unstable, not good place for business. Topic went on to Somalia internal instability(Pfff the burden of Somalia always follows me , always trying to explain this crappy country of ours).

Told him straight up the people there are ignoble(Tired of explaining Somalia in positive light, the people are just ignoble), told him it used to be known as pearl of Africa and was first democratic country.

I explained these idiots destroyed the country for petty tribal reasons and now they are in limbo, remain poor and humiliated. Wallahi he was shaking his head and saying what is wrong with this people when will these fighting stop.(As a Turk which are way ahead of Somalis his mind can't comprehend the idiocy of Somalians.)

I was shaking my head too, told him don't know they are wild mother*ckers. Everytime I think about it the whole reason behind Somalian civil war is so retarded it's not even normal. :snoop:
History happened. It is sad also doesnt help to be pessimistic. Lighten up be the change we need. We need hope now not regret.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm sure somali girls are not attracted to 5'5' dark skinned, balding, lisp having, nappy haired Arab wannabe. You hate what you can't have.

@CaliTedesse is a realist. He doesn't put up on a fake act and tells it like it is. He isn't a conformist type. Most Somalis abhor such a personality.

Just say it how it is. Being a self hater is a problem when Somali women are right?

The double standards on sspot is a joke. We both know if it was a woman saying what he is saying you would psycho analyse her and say she has an inferiority complex and yap on about how women have no loyalty to their nation ect.

Y’all bash Somalia up too much. Just realize the moment we get our acts together is the moment the country will skyrocket. We’ve got plenty of resources and we’ve got good people. Yet, all we need is a stable and strong government and no more wars. :sass2:

The only thing I hope for is the younger people to not repeat the shenanigans of our parents and grandparents. Then we good, the old generation got 20 years left and our parents a lot of them have given up. So, is only fitting that our turn to rule is real close.
:westbrookswag:

Somalia is not that bad if you look at it in this perspective. The perspective that it’s improving. We also have a lot resources, and good amount of young people. So, all that’s left is to stop going into wars and having a stable, strong, and loyal government that caters to the working class.:samwelcome:

Also, warning: never go to the dark place of not having pride for your own people it’s a depressing place. So far, it seems like it makes people think there is no solution for their own people.:nahgirl:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I'm sure somali girls are not attracted to 5'5' dark skinned, balding, lisp having, nappy haired Arab wannabe. You hate what you can't have.
Kkkkkkk you wish i was that.
6'1
Caramel (come to my luuq i Will show u)
BBC
Madow nose

So during iftar I went to eat with one of my homies. This one Turkish. So we were talking about what kind of women we'd like to end up with. We agreed it's mektuub, yacni it is what it is you can't decide, I told him my preference is Arab girl and him Turkish.

He asked me why not Somalian girl. Wallahi told him straight up I do not feel attracted to them. This guy knows I like my girls lightskin LMFAOOOO.

Lots of topics came , business etc, Africa and it's destination and then finally we mentioned Somalia as a business destination. Told him no Somalia is unstable, not good place for business. Topic went on to Somalia internal instability(Pfff the burden of Somalia always follows me , always trying to explain this crappy country of ours).

Told him straight up the people there are ignoble(Tired of explaining Somalia in positive light, the people are just ignoble), told him it used to be known as pearl of Africa and was first democratic country.

I explained these idiots destroyed the country for petty tribal reasons and now they are in limbo, remain poor and humiliated. Wallahi he was shaking his head and saying what is wrong with this people when will these fighting stop.(As a Turk which are way ahead of Somalis his mind can't comprehend the idiocy of Somalians.)

I was shaking my head too, told him don't know they are wild mother*ckers. Everytime I think about it the whole reason behind Somalian civil war is so retarded it's not even normal. :snoop:

You know, there's no other race that will diss their women in front of other race's more than black people. This sounds like some AA guys who mention loving white women to white men. I like other races as well but I would never mention it to someone, you really have no self respect.

Its so interesting how Somali men on this group arent as harsh with him, but if it was a xalimo he would call her every name in the sun and claim she's a hoe
jbhmmm-png.60052

I relate bro everytime I tell people I'm from Somalia they think I'm a savage and look at me differently we truly embarrassed ourselves with all that civil war 30 years on we still killing eachother :meleshame:

Apollo

VIP
I relate bro everytime I tell people I'm from Somalia they think I'm a savage and look at me differently we truly embarrassed ourselves with all that civil war 30 years on we still killing eachother :meleshame:

I don't even have to tell people I am from Somalia, they can tell immediately. Even the Chinese. :siilaanyolaugh:

CaliTedesse

VIP
You know, there's no other race that will diss their women in front of other race's more than black people. This sounds like some AA guys who mention loving white women to white men. I like other races as well but I would never mention it to someone, you really have no self respect.
Just because I have a preference I am a self hater?

What a sad pathetic self hater, your friend must've been embarrassed for you.

Everything about what you wrote oozees inferior complex like you wish to be urkish or Arab.

You don't realise everytime you talk shit about the place or people your talking shit about yourself.

Just because I have a preference I am a self hater?

Not at all, I hate when people victimize themselves like that. I dont really care who Somali men marry or date as long as they still have respect for Somali women and still embrace their culture. I know a man who is married to a latino woman and both him and her are very nice when I see them at my work. Its the fact that your telling a man who prefers his own women that you also prefer his as well, it makes us look bad and its so shamful. At one point I preferred Asian men over Somali men but I would never tell that to an Asian girl. Try to think next time before speaking

Not at all, I hate when people victimize themselves like that. I dont really care who Somali men marry or date as long as they still have respect for Somali women and still embrace their culture. I know a man who is married to a latino woman and both him and her are very nice when I see them at my work. Its the fact that your telling a man who prefers his own women that you also prefer his as well, it makes us look bad and its so shamful. At one point I preferred Asian men over Somali men but I would never tell that to an Asian girl. Try to think next time before speaking

Also It shows how your wife and kids are going to treat Somali women as well including your mother, sister, aunt etc

CaliTedesse

VIP
What a sad pathetic self hater, your friend must've been embarrassed for you.

Everything about what you wrote oozees inferior complex like you wish to be urkish or Arab.

You don't realise everytime you talk shit about the place or people your talking shit about yourself.
Quite the contrary we both are straight to point and have always been honest to each other I'm a real person and I have him known for years. Lmfao that's why I laugh about all y'all conclusions. LMFAOOOO

CaliTedesse

VIP
You guys have no balls wallahi billahi he even offers me Turkish girls I decline. It's my preference to settle for an Arab women. I always think before speaking and know my friend well. There is nothing wrong in what I've said. It is the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending