Was talking to my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
So during iftar I went to eat with one of my homies. This one Turkish. So we were talking about what kind of women we'd like to end up with. We agreed it's mektuub, yacni it is what it is you can't decide, I told him my preference is Arab girl and him Turkish.

He asked me why not Somalian girl. Wallahi told him straight up I do not feel attracted to them. This guy knows I like my girls lightskin LMFAOOOO.

Lots of topics came , business etc, Africa and it's destination and then finally we mentioned Somalia as a business destination. Told him no Somalia is unstable, not good place for business. Topic went on to Somalia internal instability(Pfff the burden of Somalia always follows me , always trying to explain this crappy country of ours).

Told him straight up the people there are ignoble(Tired of explaining Somalia in positive light, the people are just ignoble), told him it used to be known as pearl of Africa and was first democratic country.

I explained these idiots destroyed the country for petty tribal reasons and now they are in limbo, remain poor and humiliated. Wallahi he was shaking his head and saying what is wrong with this people when will these fighting stop.(As a Turk which are way ahead of Somalis his mind can't comprehend the idiocy of Somalians.)

I was shaking my head too, told him don't know they are wild mother*ckers. Everytime I think about it the whole reason behind Somalian civil war is so retarded it's not even normal. :snoop:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Okay self hater.

Go cry yourself to sleep for being a darkie.

We both know you want light skin kids that look nothing like you.
I am actually Caramel, the area from which I come from is very cool, many of my cousins waa maariin iyo caramal or even light as true Arabs.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@HalimaJ I am not a selfhater I have defended Somalia and still do from time to time, but it gets tiresome knowing nothing changes and you have to defend a nation that remains in limbo. Then I just accepted it, the people are just helpless. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I think its gonna be on the diaspora to go back and fix the mess.

All the old dagax heads in leadership back home only know to line their pockets.

@HalimaJ I am not a selfhater I have defended Somalia and still do from time to time, but it gets tiresome knowing nothing changes and you have to defend a nation that remains in limbo. Then I just accepted it, the people are just helpless. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

The epitomy of self hatred:

Trashing your nation and your women in front of others.

Uff.

I assure you, your Turk friend will never belittle himself and talk down about his own females or nation in front of you.

Such doqon behaviour.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I think its gonna be on the diaspora to go back and fix the mess.

All the old dagax heads in leadership back home only know to line their pockets.
The diaspora have to help with education of next generation akhi.

CaliTedesse

VIP

Uff.

I assure you, your Turk friend will never belittle himself and talk down about his own females or nation in front of you.

Such doqon behaviour.
No I am not self hater. It's just disappointment, I used to defend Somalia like a psycho, but it just pulls you back mida kale I am from within borders of Ethiopia so defending it is not my concern. I just share Soomaal identity with people of Somalia.

CaliTedesse

VIP

Uff.

Such doqon behaviour.
Okay give me a different scenario, let's say I was defending Somalis wouldn't I look like a fool talk of how good people they are while one can just google search Somalia and see the horrific horrible things that happen their wouldn't I be retarded..

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
You should have told him about Djibouti. We are doing good compared to pirates and terrorists of Somalia.

just kidding, only the South is an absolute shithole.

CaliTedesse

VIP
You should have told him about Djibouti. We are doing good compared to pirates and terrorists of Somalia.

just kidding, only the South is an absolute shithole.
He knows akhi I am Djiboutian wa lakiin we share jinsi sow maaha we are Soomaal.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Djibouti is a shithole with a lower HDI than Haiti and Afghanistan.

Djibouti is far more stable and less problematic than Somalia, even though I like Somalis but Somalia has no security, too tribal and dangerous.

Afghanistan and Haiti have way more people than us but we are far more stable than them and with me in the future, around 2030 to 2040, Djibouti will be the future of the Cushitic race. Ethiopia is dying, Somalia too. Eritrea..No comment.
:trumpsmirk:
Let the young Djibouti ! We have a future:hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending