Wallahi Somali men are spoiled!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Xalimos sneaking out whilst Faraxs have to put up with the cleaning and all the house work :uCkf6mf:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
My aabo works at night and hooyo sleeps like the dead but my older brother nearly diiiiid! :damn:I had keys so i just came through the front door, I heard noises from the living room and got into my room real quick, shoes and all, :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe: 1 min later my brother knocks on the door demanding where I went lmaooo I was like "Idk bruv someone left the door open hehehehe :duck:" while under the duvet :dead:
It nearly killed me :mjcry:

I had everything planned out looool I hid clothes in room that morning :pachah1: at night I put my pajamas on and made a proper scene out of it loool "I'm rllyyyyy tired guys" :chrisfreshhah:I even stuffed extra pillow underneath my duvet so it looked like someone was sleeping there lol :drakelaugh:
I called the uber driver and he turns out to be a somali guy :mjlol: lmaoooo and my xoolo friend wanted to meet up in front of a pub :mjcry: wallahi I thought I was done for. I told him to drop me of in front of a some residential houses nearby and hid behind some bushes until he was gone :damn::damn::damn: wadno xanun z3zrULC
:damn:

all that work for a damn movie

Don't let @Amun sell Finnish to you it's hands down the worst language in the Northern hemipshere.
Älä anna @Amun myydä Suomen teille sen kädet alas pahin kieli pohjoisella pallonpuoliskolla.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:susp:
Finnish yourselves.
Finnish is the definition of af jinni

spurdo-stob.png

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Lmao and I was drunk too :damedamn: I was trying not to slur my words never mind walking straight :dead: Imagine if I got caught RIP me :yloezpe:

I wanted to taste freedom :mjlol:
what kinda movies u getting drunk at bruv :damedamn:

is that some next British quirk? yall turning up at cineplex and shit

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
They leave their hooyo's house and expect you to babysit them, cook for them, cradle them, feed them, do their laundry. And they have th audacity to complain about Somali women, when we put up with malnourished, insecure, cry babies.

You Somali men should thank Allah swt that he blessed you with beautiful women.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't mind being spoiled its because too many of you are letting us. Honestly, what do you expect.

Last edited:
An Oscar tho lmaooooo :drakelaugh:

He definitely heard the keys lmao that's why he came running :yloezpe: My room is on the second floor. I would've climbed out the window if I could. Hell I was actually considering it for a minute before deciding against it :deadpeter: I'm clumsy I'd end up killing myself.

But yeah I was honestly terrified I thought I was going to die :mjlol: A somali uber driver of ALL the days :tocry: I didn't want him to get suspicious either so I made up some convulted story about how our boiler broke so I was going to stay at my cousins house cuz of no heating ajsfhjfhkafkjdhsfjk :damn:I felt bad lying to the sweet old adeer lmaooo he bought my story and everything :mjcry:

Star wars! Honestly it wasn't even about the movie :wow:
I just got sick of having of telling my friends no cuz my parents like to treat me like a child when it comes to curfews :kendrickcry: Why the f*ck does my brother get to stay out past midnight so unfair

Hahaha, such a gullible brother, it’s a good thing he bought your story! :umad: LOL, nah that’s mental, unless like there’s some tree you can climb up/down from it’s not worth it. Can you imagine dying from your clumsiness, I feel like that’s what’s going to happen to me one day :meleshame:I'm pretty sure it's the jinns that f*ck with me now, how else can you trip over air

That is some luck you have indeed lmao, though for some reason I’d be more comfortable with a Somali adeer than some random man, somalis aren't usually crazy u know. Wow wallahi, you think quickly, a pretty good excuse too! Awww, bless him x

lmaooooooo Star wars :russ::pachah1::mjlol:
I can’t even talk because I’ve never watched a single Star wars film. Did you go out for the bants? I probably would have done shit like that too if it I wasn’t wallowing in depression and self-pity so I just stayed home all the time and now I'm just worried about University so way to waste my childhood/youth.

omggggg I know, I hate curfews. I still have to tell my friends no when they want to go on holiday or if they just want to stay out, my parents believe everything they hear and these habaryars and adeers have been feeding them horror stories. :childplease:

I don't mind being spoiled its because too many of you are letting us. Honesty, what do you expect.

This is true. The hooyos are raising their boys to be borderline disabled. And there are some women - probably from the years of having to pick up after her older and younger brothers - who don't know how to let a man be a man. It's a bloody mess.

:pacspit: @ anyone getting drunk while watching a movie at a cinema, especially a star wars one! I'd snitch on them :birdman:

Hahaha, such a gullible brother, it’s a good thing he bought your story! :umad: LOL, nah that’s mental, unless like there’s some tree you can climb up/down from it’s not worth it. Can you imagine dying from your clumsiness, I feel like that’s what’s going to happen to me one day :meleshame:I'm pretty sure it's the jinns that f*ck with me now, how else can you trip over air

That is some luck you have indeed lmao, though for some reason I’d be more comfortable with a Somali adeer than some random man, somalis aren't usually crazy u know. Wow wallahi, you think quickly, a pretty good excuse too! Awww, bless him x

lmaooooooo Star wars :russ::pachah1::mjlol:
I can’t even talk because I’ve never watched a single Star wars film. Did you go out for the bants? I probably would have done shit like that too if it I wasn’t wallowing in depression and self-pity so I just stayed home all the time and now I'm just worried about University so way to waste my childhood/youth.

omggggg I know, I hate curfews. I still have to tell my friends no when they want to go on holiday or if they just want to stay out, my parents believe everything they hear and these habaryars and adeers have been feeding them horror stories. :childplease:

U need to get on star wars :ufdup: Start marathoning sis ASAP

My clumsiness is prob supernatural as well hahahaha

But yeah it's not even the bants, I love my friends and I felt horrible every time I had to let them down. Some of the excuses I came up with just ended up sounding like I was avoiding them. Terrible... I didn't want to lose my friends I'm horrible at making new ones :meleshame:

I'm sorry about the depressing and self pity :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8: I can relate I had times when I didn't even want to leave the house it's awful. Everything seems pointless when your stuck in a mental rut. Just remember sis it's not forever, you'll overcome!

Is drinking that important?

Not really, I just wanted to try it. It's an interesting experience

:pacspit: @ anyone getting drunk while watching a movie at a cinema, especially a star wars one! I'd snitch on them :birdman:

U need to get on star wars :ufdup: Start marathoning sis ASAP

My clumsiness is prob supernatural as well hahahaha

But yeah it's not even the bants, I love my friends and I felt horrible every time I had to let them down. Some of the excuses I came up with just ended up sounding like I was avoiding them. Terrible... I didn't want to lose my friends I'm horrible at making new ones :meleshame:

I'm sorry about the depressing and self pity :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8: I can relate I had times when I didn't even want to leave the house it's awful. Everything seems pointless when your stuck in a mental rut. Just remember sis it's not forever, you'll overcome!

Not really, I just wanted to try it. It's an interesting experience

I'll add it to summer's to-do list once I finish Uni, I remember that last movie that came out had so much hype

Awww, dang, you sound like a good friend! You seem so down to earth how can you be horrible at making friends? Do you look intimidating? :mjlol:
lol, it's nothing to apologise for, it's all in the past, when I was a hormonal teenager but thank you for warm words anyway sis:yousmart:I appreciate it and I'll keep them in mind for future reference :it0tdo8:

I'll add it to summer's to-do list once I finish Uni, I remember that last movie that came out had so much hype

Awww, dang, you sound like a good friend! You seem so down to earth how can you be horrible at making friends? Do you look intimidating? :mjlol:
lol, it's nothing to apologise for, it's all in the past, when I was a hormonal teenager but thank you for warm words anyway sis:yousmart:I appreciate it and I'll keep them in mind for future reference :it0tdo8:

hahahahaha I'm really akward and a bit of a loner :duck: Although I should clarify it's not really the making friends part it's more keeping them lol. I'm really bad at maintaining friendships and relationships... I moved around a lot as a kid which I think contributed to it, you don't really get the opportunity. I swear half the time it feels like I'm going to slip through the cracks of society and become completely isolated z3zrULC I AM getting better at it tho :oops: it does require effort and time hahahaha

You're really sweet too sis :it0tdo8: I appreciate u :oops:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
my mum used to force me to cook and clean from the age of 8, while my grown up brothers would do jack shit. that only lasted for several years, as soon as i was old enough i straight up refused to lift a finger if my brothers weren't told to do the same. ever since then, i don't do anything around the house.
Caasi weynaate.
:birdman:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
hahahahaha I'm really akward and a bit of a loner :duck: Although I should clarify it's not really the making friends part it's more keeping them lol. I'm really bad at maintaining friendships and relationships... I moved around a lot as a kid which I think contributed to it, you don't really get the opportunity. I swear half the time it feels like I'm going to slip through the cracks of society and become completely isolated z3zrULC I AM getting better at it tho :oops: it does require effort and time hahahaha

You're really sweet too sis :it0tdo8: I appreciate u :oops:

Don't feel isolated. Be yourself and eventually you will find people worthy of your friendship. Don't be too down on yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.