Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Pffft bugzy kulahaa..
:camby:

Chip can't run out of bars Waryaa
I said that Chip looked like this on Twitter, got a lot of retweets :yloezpe:
180px-Diddy_Kong.png

Malnourished? How old are you and how old are the men you f*ck with? You seem like a 45 year old single mom that fucks with 45+ year old malnourished, khat-eating, truck driving wankers.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Malnourished? How old are you and how old are the men you f*ck with? You seem like a 45 year old single mom that fucks with 45+ year old malnourished, khat-eating, truck driving wankers.

:chrisfreshhah::hahaidiot::hahaidiot:
I hit a nerve I see. Get your gains up and don't calcaal on my thread, you malnourished, used and abused, bald eagle.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I agree, I have three brothers and all three are useless in regards to housework, I blame my sexist parents for coddling them. The other day my dad tried telling me that women are supposed to clean up after men and that I was supposed to make his bed every morning, I was so stunned because my Dad is so intergrated into the western society and he doesn't hold tradtional views...Or at least I thought.

But I still love my family.

Just deal with it. :westbrookswag:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
It's not that you can't make Xaliimo's happy, you can't ever make a female happy. If you know a female like this please give me her number.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
It's not that you can't make Xaliimo's happy, you can't ever make a female happy. If you know a female like this please give me her number.
A girl must always love you more than you love her. Dont show her you love her too much, don't constantly praise her, you gotta make her crazy about you. Thats how you make a female happy. They say they like being chased but they go crazy when a guy who they like a lot (that ain't interested in them) shows them a little bit of attention. When you chase a girl she's already won. You are pretty much under her control.

Last edited:
They leave their hooyo's house and expect you to babysit them, cook for them, cradle them, feed them, do their laundry. And they have th audacity to complain about Somali women, when we put up with malnourished, insecure, cry babies.

You Somali men should thank Allah swt that he blessed you with beautiful women.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somalian men are not spoilt .they are cared for and treated like the elderly and disabled .faraxs don't even get up to wash up their hands after a heavy meal .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending