Wallahi Somali men are spoiled!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that you can't make Xaliimo's happy, you can't ever make a female happy. If you know a female like this please give me her number.

She's bored she knows she's got you & there's no competition. You're giving her everything without reminding her what it takes to provide that lifestyle.
Get some female friends , have fun flirt & laugh. Dismiss your wife's bullshit, make decisions on the fly.
Grope or molest her randomly, tell her she's getting a little fat. Beat off to old picture's of her , work out & get in shape I don't mean be a body builder, just calisthenics & press ups sits ups etc.....
Tease & insult her dont give her a compliments. Make her earn it. If she's making food & you are complementing her without even tasting it that's just showing how pathetic & asinine your opinion is.
So she will shit test you, probably put poison in it & see if you still say it's good. Lol that kind of mentality is women's mind.
If she's not sucking your dick without passion it isn't because she doesn't buy into your bullshit & she thinks she can get it anytime. Now a women will withhold sex & then try to force you to jump through hoops like you did when you first met her. So you have to be honest and direct. Right now you give 100% & she gives 0% , shes not satisfying you. What are you missing and what do you want?
E.g : You are promoting a soldier who doesnt belive in your bullshit. When really she should be private.

This is craving for some random farax's dick, if you don't like Somali men then go find a cadaan or Arab guy let him treat you better don't come here talking all bullshit

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is craving for some random farax's dick, if you don't like Somali men then go find a cadaan or Arab guy let him treat you better don't come here talking all bullshit
What dick? Faraaxs are living with 2 inches, that's why they hate Somali women, the number cause of divorce is faraaxs can't satisfy their women. Isn't it sad when ajnabi women don't want you and the Somali women are branching out their taste in men.
Small penis syndrome= Somali men.

And no I haven't seen a penis before, I'm just going by the statistics and facts.

:hemad:

What dick? Faraaxs are living with 2 inches, that's why they hate Somali women, the number cause of divorce is faraaxs can't satisfy their women. Isn't it sad when ajnabi women don't want you and the Somali women are branching out their taste in men.

And no I haven't seen a penis before, I'm just going by the statistics and facts.

:hemad:[/QUOSo so

:hemad:
So you you know the statistics for somali dicks eh lol, what you mean ajnabi women I'm engaged to an Arab girl. Get your facts right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts