Wallahi Somali men are spoiled!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahaha I'm really akward and a bit of a loner :duck: Although I should clarify it's not really the making friends part it's more keeping them lol. I'm really bad at maintaining friendships and relationships... I moved around a lot as a kid which I think contributed to it, you don't really get the opportunity. I swear half the time it feels like I'm going to slip through the cracks of society and become completely isolated z3zrULC I AM getting better at it tho :oops: it does require effort and time hahahaha

You're really sweet too sis :it0tdo8: I appreciate u :oops:

Dude me too, I take forever to text back just because I don't want to talk to my friends, some friend I am
I prefer staying home tbh, going out is such a chore, fun but it's a chore.

:damnmusic: Legit thought I was the only one who felt that way, I always think of crazy situations where I'm old and alone and my friends and family have forgotten about me and I die one day and nobody even knows because nobody has contacted me for so long and people only discover my body from the rotting smell

Aww bless x

can't believe I did no work today though, I don't know if I should just take a bath and call it a day or start my work :cosbyhmm:

Tomorrow, succumb to the procrastination. You know you want to, why do it now when you can do it tomorrow or the day after?

Tomorrow and Sunday I'm at work and I'm back at Uni on Monday but it's a holy day so I'm going to treat myself, catch up with my shows and tek it easy and worry later

CqcG5aLUsAANrDd.jpg

huge ass pic tho.

If you don't know those words
You Don't know shit abt af Somali.
:siilaanyolaugh:
what part of somalia are you from?
i can honestly speak proper somali but obviously if that's a reer koonfur word i wouldn't know.
anyways, tell me so i can at least something useful from this weird ordeal i got myself into.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
what part of somalia are you from?
i can honestly speak proper somali but obviously if that's a reer koonfur word i wouldn't know.
anyways, tell me so i can at least something useful from this weird ordeal i got myself into.

It means you're a disobedient child.

Listen to your hooyo don't let your pride in the way of you and your mom

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
My mom wasn't the so-called typical Somali mother. Me and my sister had to split the house chores and we would switch every other day, lol.

But, I believe the new generation of Somali guys and with Somali girls being semi to full blown feminists --- niggas are going to have
to work :icon e biggrin:

@ebimomo @Reiko
Thank you ladies :friendhug: you're both lovely :oops: I'll try not to become a complete hermit :ftw9nwa:

I'm not completely hopeless tho! in fact I'm usually rly social but established relationships are haaaaaard :yloezpe:

Just sent out a couple of texts to my friends lmao usually not the one initiating convos but oh well

@dhegdheer youre old enough to drink at a pub but have to sneak out to watch a movie?:damedamn:

It's wasn't the movie but the time :mjlol: I didn't want hooyo calling me at 11 demanding I come home
Being a somali girl is hard :bell: We can't just leave in the middle of the night and come home whenever

where do you guys live . I'm a somali guy and I do housework. My mom has always been a feminist lmfao. I wish my mom let my sisters do all the housework. :kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending