Virginity and marriage SISTERS ONLY!

Lmao
If I was ever raped, I would only tell the ones I absolutely had to like the police. I would never tell my spouse or the public for that matter. I feel like the perception people had about me would drastically change and I don't want to be treated differently. Also being raped, I would feel ashamed. Somalis TAAAALK, okay. I know the moment I go to a store or anywhere public people would point their fingers and start talking shit. Men care what people think of them. Whether it would happen or not I would feel like he would be ashamed of me and would think of me differently. I've never been thru it but from the bottom of my heart, whenever I think about it that is how I think I'll feel. Rape is not the victim's fault. I feel like I would be one of those girls who would be haunted by it for the rest of my life, him not knowing would bring me some sanity in a weird way.
You think it also wouldn’t bring him shame? What normal guy would tell people the girl he’s dating/married is a rape victim. Atleast, you’d get tested?

Be honest, if you hypothetically had HIV would you hide it and still have sex or become celibate?

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Why would a rape victim bring shame? There is no shame in being a victim. I pray that they heal both physically and mentally.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Example no.1 See the worst in the opposite gender. *Cough* yesterday
no.2 Toxic masculinity
no.3 Pro geeljire, anti xaliimo
no.4 Over all pessimistic individual everyone would like to avoid
You're becoming a bit like them.
Hmm do I sound like them as well?

If I was ever raped, I would only tell the ones I absolutely had to like the police. I would never tell my spouse or the public for that matter. I feel like the perception people had about me would drastically change and I don't want to be treated differently. Also being raped, I would feel ashamed. Somalis TAAAALK, okay. I know the moment I go to a store or anywhere public people would point their fingers and start talking shit. Men care what people think of them. Whether it would happen or not I would feel like he would be ashamed of me and would think of me differently. I've never been thru it but from the bottom of my heart, whenever I think about it that is how I think I'll feel. Rape is not the victim's fault. I feel like I would be one of those girls who would be haunted by it for the rest of my life, him not knowing would bring me some sanity in a weird way.
I feel for them wallahi. It's a very tough sitution. And for that exact reason when I was violated I didn't tell anyone and still haven't. It's very hard and I can't imagine having to deal with what they have been through. It's the harsh reality. You have to marry a man of quality who wouldn't look down on a rape victim. There's many good somali men who don't think like that.
You think it also wouldn’t bring him shame? What normal guy would tell people the girl he’s dating/married is a rape victim. Atleast, you’d get tested?

Be honest, if you hypothetically had HIV would you hide it and still have sex or become celibate?
Ashamed of your wife because she was helplessly attacked? Anyone who thinks like that should be ashamed. You should look at her like a very strong person that she is to have endured that.

Lmao
I feel for them wallahi. It's a very tough sitution. And for that exact reason when I was violated I didn't tell anyone and still haven't. It's very hard and I can't imagine having to deal with what they have been through. It's the harsh reality. You have to marry a man of quality who wouldn't look down on a rape victim. There's many good somali men who don't think like that.

Ashamed of your wife because she was helplessly attacked? Anyone who thinks like that should be ashamed. You should look at her like a very strong person that she is to have endured that.
Misunderstood me lol. Ashamed of telling people that my wife been raped, not me ashamed of her

If I had HIV it would've come from him, so not only am I telling him I would smash his face for giving me a disease
https://imgflip.com/gif-maker

But let say I hypothetically got it elsewhere, wallahi as soon as I find out, I am packing my bags and I am out. I would never intentionally give someone a disease

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
A husband or wife has the right to know. It’s not to demean one, rather to create a bond together that’s seperate from love, just a friendship. Even so, the spouse will probably avoid being insensitive and most likely help out with the healing process when they know. You’ve got to tell a literal spouse some hard things to tell, but at least the marriage isn’t founded on secrets.

I rest my case

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
A husband or wife has the right to know. It’s not to demean one, rather to create a bond together that’s seperate from love, just a friendship. Even so, the spouse will probably avoid being insensitive and most likely help out with the healing process when they know. You’ve got to tell a literal spouse some hard things to tell, but at least the marriage isn’t founded on secrets.

I rest my case
Exactly no matter what it is don’t start a marriage with a falsehood
If he’s a real man he won’t cate

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Exactly no matter what it is don’t start a marriage with a falsehood
If he’s a real man he won’t cate
exactly my point.
It doesn’t make a woman of less value than a virgin at all, but knowing just helps form a better relationship nonetheless.
Then, there’s probably lesser chance of something happening down the road because both partners know.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
purely what I am afraid of
i played around a lot as a kid so the chances for me to bleed are low (not in THAT way, just in the way that i rode bikes, climbed trees, tomboy tings)
wallah hopefully the fam that i marry into isn’t like that

Sis, don't be afraid.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunately, life is such that you can play safe and still get screwed. May the Almighty protect us :friendhug:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
How is it mandatory? Have you ever been raped and would you tell your spouse, don't think so. I've never been thru it but I could imagine it being one of the most nerve-racking things ever and people will never look at you the same. Somalis being people who value virginity, why would she tell if people like @Samaalic Era would divorce her for it?
she dont even need to talk about it the question if shes a virgin shouldnt even come up either

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

what world you living in where a rape victim bring shame to the guy?

And why would you share the fact she got raped with others