ungrateful arab shittin on somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t that the same rhetoric y’all use against the western countries y’all reside in? :what1:

Sucks when it’s your own country, right?:pachah1:

Trust when a country goes into carnage faraxs go there to prey on the women.

That’s why you see the likes of @World drooling over the prospect of marrying a third world poverty stricken xalimo who needs to feed her family. They never aim high and look for successful women in their own country because they know they don’t stand a chance.

I remember one farax who went to Syria to marry a woman there who lost everything during the war. I pray to god I don’t lose it all otherwise I know the rats will start coming out of the wood work.

somali%2Band%2Bsyrian%2Bgirl.jpg

Dabcasar preying on some poor Syrian family daughter

Yemenis should be put in refugee camps and Madows should be armed and working in the refugee camps. We should use Madows instead of Cushitic Somalis so the Yemenis kibirka laga jabiyo

i hav a feelin if i do my googles ill find a somali article celebratin the marriage of one of these refugees and an abdi lik mans won the lottery. smh:susp::ivers:

Is that why YouTube is filled with couple tag videos of desperate insecure xaliimos with every ugly inbred-looking mofo on the planet? Don't project your self-esteem issues into us.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Unappreciative Arab. Why y’all welcoming these rude ass racist people in your country

Send her ass to Saudi Arabia :birdman:

Apollo

VIP
Yeah you hear Swahili and Maay Maay from different types of Madows
@Factz I wouldn't be surprised if the Madows were 1 million in Somalia tbh

I once did a road trip from Bosaso to Baidoa. Each major city you go to the South the more Bantus you see.

Especially around Beledweyn their numbers go up a lot.

I once did a road trip from Bosaso to Baidoa. Each major city you go to the South the more Bantus you see.

Especially around Beledweyn their numbers go up a lot.
In JL their numbers decrease as you go futher away from the riverine areas.

Why don't the Marehan just make them flee to Kenya and keep the best land in Somalia for themselves?

Dumb to share it with a foreign group.
We are mainly Geeljires and they work on the farms. There probably would be a problem in the fruit production.

Apollo

VIP
We are mainly Geeljires and they work on the farms. There probably would be a problem in the fruit production.

Farmers always win demographically from nomads. Every single time.

Your elders need a wake up call. Kick out the Bantus and make Marehan farmers.

Yeah I strongly agree but the problem is that we could lose other parts of Gedo to niggas enroaching from NFD. We need a balance between geeljires and farmers

World

VIP

Turn everyone into urban dwellers. 1 % of the population is needed for mechanised agriculture.

Apollo

VIP
In Ethiopia the highest fertility rates are in the SNNPR and Oromia regions. Both mainly farmers.

Lowest fertility rates are in the Afar region and Somali region.

Farmers = future demographically

Nomads = laangaab vs the farmers over time.

EmperorHeir

Gadabuursi ha nool
Somalilanders are beta men who sanction foreigners to shit on their land. Bantus will never verbalize shit on South somalia because they are tamed. Isaaqs need to stop sanctioning such low caste like Yemenis to verbalize shit about their lands due to their munificence.

Macalin M

Out here
Ungrateful people like her deserve some form of punishments. I hate it when Somalis are kind to Arabs.
Somalis will never understand that they are looked down upon by Ayrabs
They don’t understand that these guys do not care if we follow the same religion
IA the majority of the next generation doesn’t have this ass-licking behaviour. It’s so sad that our parents generation is the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.