ungrateful arab shittin on somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Somaliland is a highly nepotistic society. Unless you are Isaaq you will not get any opportunities. The Oromos and Yemenis there are exploited. She has a point.

Muji

VIP
Wow what an L

I want to leave and go to a ‘civilised’ country

Why aren’t these Arabs going to Egypt?

Apollo

VIP
Wow what an L

There are almost no Yemenis in Europe.. which I find very weird. Only a few in the UK who got there decades ago, but no Yemenis seem to be coming to Europe even during the 2010s refugee crisis.

World

VIP
Why doesn’t she go to Saudi, Oman, UAE, Kuwait or Qatar?

It’s because her wealthy Arab brothers and sisters look down upon her.

If she doesn’t like it in Somalia then she’s free to go to her cholera infested land.

Toxique

hood arawelo
Wow what an L

she wasn’t even scared to talk her shit. she said that shit with her chest knowin no one would do anythin about it. it’s official, abdis are cucks. :susp:

Muji

VIP
she wasn’t even scared to talk her shit. she said that shit with her chest knowin no one would do anythin about it. it’s official, abdis are cucks. :susp:

Wallahi they are. Our Abdis are obsessed with Somali Bantus because they have more masculine features than them but will forever let these sand dwellers walk all over them.

Toxique

hood arawelo
Why doesn’t she go to Saudi, Oman, UAE, Kuwait or Qatar?

It’s because her wealthy Arab brothers and sisters look down upon her.

If she doesn’t like it in Somalia then she’s free to go to her cholera infested land.

im sure the abdi posted at immigration was one who’s obsessed with arab tings lik you. :pacspit:

Apollo

VIP
Wallahi they are. Our Abdis are obsessed with Somali Bantus because they have more masculine features than them but will forever let these sand dwellers walk all over them.

There are over 2 million Bantus in Somalia. There are tops 100k Arabs there.

Bantus are a billion times more of a problem.

World

VIP
im sure the abdi posted at immigration was one who’s obsessed with arab tings lik you. :pacspit:
If I was in the motherland then what makes you think I will go for a hairy arab instead of a beautiful, religious, cultured and chaste xalimo from a good family?

I would have escaped from the likes of you. :kodaksmiley:

Toxique

hood arawelo

im sayin tho!! imagine she was a black sista, they would not let her in but this arab ting is probably livin it in up with free accommodation, food, transportation. but she ain’t happy cuz she gotta rub shoulders wit these black folk. :kodaksmiley: why even let this in in the first place?? :gucciwhat:

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Ungrateful people like her deserve some form of punishments. I hate it when Somalis are kind to Arabs.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
There are over 2 million Bantus in Somalia. There are tops 100k Arabs there.

Bantus are a billion times more of a problem.
Not all of them live in somalia, jesus christ. They migrated out to tanzania and uganda to go back to their "Homeland" en mass during the civil war and after, only a small portion live in somalia right now, and even then they might be leaving too.

im sayin tho!! imagine she was a black sista, they would not let her in but this arab ting is probably livin it in up with free accommodation, food, transportation. but she ain’t happy cuz she gotta rub shoulders wit these black folk. :kodaksmiley: why even let this in on the first place?? :gucciwhat:
They let in oromos, are they not black?

Muji

VIP
im sayin tho!! imagine she was a black sista, they would not let her in but this arab ting is probably livin it in up with free accommodation, food, transportation. but she ain’t happy cuz she gotta rub shoulders wit these black folk. :kodaksmiley: why even let this in on the first place?? :gucciwhat:

You’re right sis

There was some skinny low intellect farax who let them in after they called him habibti. ARABS disgusting attitude isn’t new.

When the UN put Syrians in refugee camps they complained that they had to share camps with Sudanese people who according to the Syrians “carried different diseases”.

Butt these Abdis will forever keep kissing their Arab masters butts despite the rest of the world looking down on Arabs.

Apollo

VIP
Not all of them live in somalia, jesus christ. They migrated out to tanzania and uganda to go back to their "Homeland" en mass during the civil war and after, only a small portion live in somalia right now, and even then they might be leaving too

BS. Only a few thousand left. Especially those who spoke their ancestral languages like Zigula. The acculturated ones (millions) are still in Somalia.

Toxique

hood arawelo
Not all of them live in somalia, jesus christ. They migrated out to tanzania and uganda to go back to their "Homeland" en mass during the civil war and after, only a small portion live in somalia right now, and even then they might be leaving too.

They let in oromos, are they not black?

oromos are practically somali n they tend to be lighter than somalis anyway. another dumb abdi move. they should hav halimos posted at the border, we would hav shot this hoe on sight. :gunsmiley:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
BS. Only a few thousand left. Especially those who spoke their ancestral languages like Zigula. The acculturated ones (millions) are still in Somalia.

They're not even one million in Somalia lol. Tanzania accepted so many since southern Somalia was in total chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.