ungrateful arab shittin on somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxique

hood arawelo
You’re right sis

There was some skinny low intellect farax who let them in after they called him habibti. ARABS disgusting attitude isn’t new.

When the UN put Syrians in refugee camps they complained that they had to share camps with Sudanese people who according to the Syrians “carried different diseases”.

Butt these Abdis will forever keep kissing their Arab masters butts despite the rest of the world looking down on Arabs.

i hav a feelin if i do my googles ill find a somali article celebratin the marriage of one of these refugees and an abdi lik mans won the lottery. smh:susp::ivers:

Apollo

VIP
They're not even one million in Somalia lol. Tanzania accepted so many since southern Somalia was in total chaos.

There are between 2 to 4 million Bantus in Somalia. The 1 million stat is outdated.

Somalia has a population of 15 million now.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
There are between 2 to 4 million Bantus in Somalia. The 1 million stat is outdated.

Somalia has a population of 15 million now.

@Amun and his trolling skills never end. He wants trigger me so badly lmfao.

giphy.gif

Apollo

VIP
@Amun and his trolling skills never end. He wants trigger me so badly lmfao.

Bantus were 1 million when Somalia had population of 8 million.

Hundreds of thousands of ethnic Somalis have left Somalia since that time.

Bantus never left and were not affected by the famines that killed the nomads. Bantus in Somalia have more children than the nomad Somalis.

Now they are 2 to 4 million out of the 15 million.

Have you ever been to Somalia ? The Arab -mixed Somalis are nobodies . They were actually one of the most oppressed groups ( not that I’m saying it is right ).They will become Somaliland 4.5 Barawanis should they stay in Somalia .

Muji

VIP
i hav a feelin if i do my googles ill find a somali article celebratin the marriage of one of these refugees and an abdi lik mans won the lottery. smh:susp::ivers:

Trust when a country goes into carnage faraxs go there to prey on the women.

That’s why you see the likes of @World drooling over the prospect of marrying a third world poverty stricken xalimo who needs to feed her family. They never aim high and look for successful women in their own country because they know they don’t stand a chance.

I remember one farax who went to Syria to marry a woman there who lost everything during the war. I pray to god I don’t lose it all otherwise I know the rats will start coming out of the wood work.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Bantus were 1 million when Somalia had population of 8 million.

Hundreds of thousands of ethnic Somalis have left Somalia since that time.

Bantus never left and were not affected by the famines that killed the nomads. Bantus in Somalia have more children than the nomad Somalis.

Now they are 2 to 4 million out of the 15 million.

Dude, they're not even one million. Have you checked the 2017 estimation? You need to stop estimating random things like you did with my IQ lol.

Apollo

VIP
Dude, they're not even one million. Have you checked the 2017 estimation? You need to stop estimating random things like you did with my IQ lol.

Only 10,000 went to the US and something like 40,000 went to Tanzania.

Millions of them are still in Somalia and by 2050 they will be the majority of Somalia since their fertility rate is 10 children per woman and the UN gives them medical aid so none of them die.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Only 10,000 went to the US and something like 40,000 went to Tanzania.

Millions of them are still in Somalia and by 2050 they will be the majority of Somalia since their fertility rate is 10 children per woman.

Whatever you smoking, you better pass me some of that because it's really strong. Somali birth rate is extremely high and Bantus did one pass one million. During the civil war, majority of them left and since the instability in southern Somalia from 1991 to 2011, they all went to Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya and Malawi.

Apollo

VIP
Whatever you smoking, you better pass me some of that because it's really strong. Somali birth rate is extremely high and Bantus did one pass one million. During the civil war, majority of them left and since the instability in southern Somalia from 1991 to 2011, they all went to Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya and Malawi.

Go to Kismaayo and Mogadishu.

1 in 3 is Bantu.

World

VIP
That’s why you see the likes of @World drooling over the prospect of marrying a third world poverty stricken xalimo who needs to feed her family. They never aim high and look for successful women in their own country because they know they don’t stand a chance.
Only insecure losers droll over the prospect of marrying a third world poverty stricken xalimo.

I mean, what type of bum wouldn’t want to marry a liberal atheist feminist BLM SJW who works 60 hour a week and has been ting since she was 15?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Yo Isaaqs take good care of our Yamani cousins. That Yamani shorty is rude but nevertheless they should be treated nicely.

Apollo

VIP
If any of you Reer Waqooyi went a walk through Kismayo I fear for you wadna gariir

A Kenyan friend of mine went to Kismaayo in 2015. He told me he saw many people who looked like him and many spoke Swahili. He felt right at home.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

No, you're just making shit up based on your conspiracy prediction. Bantus have not passed one million and Somali birth rate is extremely high, it's nothing to worry about but either way they'll be relocated back to southeast Africa.

A Kenyan friend of mine went to Kismaayo in 2015. He told me he saw many people who looked like him and many spoke Swahili. He felt right at home.
Yeah you hear Swahili and Maay Maay from different types of Madows
@Factz I wouldn't be surprised if the Madows were 1 million in Somalia tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts