ungrateful arab shittin on somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why not bring Oromo ladies (Oromo women are less threatening to the demographics) ????

The Oromos that were captured during war raids were nomadic from Galbeed. We also viewed them as racially the same as us and as such assimilated them into our clans with their women + children.

A15CA394-9620-41BC-BB45-5DADB8923B35.jpeg

885578FC-8BD0-4908-8134-73ADE9883101.jpeg

Apollo

VIP
Egypt has better land to be honest.

a has more potentially cultivable land than Egypt despite that Egypt already is at 100 million people vs 15 million in Somalia.

Nomadism makes you laangaab. Farming makes you laandheer.

LOL!

She speaks pretty good English. Can't blame her for wanting to leave barren Somaliland. I mean, why would anybody want to stay there?

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I can understand her frustrations , she is in one of the poorest countries in Africa as a refugee, her situation can't get any worse.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Then why did she come? No one forced her too. It's not exactly a secret, that we aren't well off.

Idk, Yemen is a war zone right now so maybe they fled to the first destination that was offered. From the way she is talking, I don't think she wants to insult Somalis , more pissed off at what her life as come to.

I don't think she need to say "Thank you to the Somali people but...." and start ranting.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
As a Somalilander I would curse her But shes speaking the truth its pretty shitty living standards unless youre family is rich

Besides the people are selfish and self entitled everybody claiming They Love theyre country yet have no qualms about throwing litter everywhere

The government are selfish aswell and incompetent companies are in charge of the citys water, electricity and trash for instance if you dont pay 5$ every month to the garbage man they wont take your trash instead they Will leve it collect outside and since theres no proper waste disposal they drive the garbage truck all the way behind a mountain and burn it

Ive seen alot of shit in Somaliland I didnt like I see alot of potential fot what It can be thats why Ive planned to go back and help and make My stay a long one

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.

yooo how is she able to talk all that shit on our turf tho :westbrookwtf:

she did a great job somalis love foreigners more than their own kind so let this be a wake up call, specially for the Arab rooti slickers.

to be called uncivilised by an Arab, so much for Sheik Isaaq and Sheik Darood fairy tales.:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Her ungrateful ass shouldn't have been allowed to come in the first place. She and couple hundred others came in under last govt who stupidly decided to let these people in when we can't even take care of our own.

Somaliland should be the last place in the world housing refugees from other countries.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalilanders don't want to be in Somaliland, what makes you think this woman wants to do what the locals don't want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending