ungrateful arab shittin on somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Ofcourse Somaliland state of Somalia is a shithole , just like other states in Somalia.
Dont be tricked by the photos.
A shithole still shithole no matter the picture.

Maybe you should contribute since you visited a Bantu stronghold(Jowhar). Are they displacing Hawiyes and demographically replacing you from your lands? :feedme:

Lol Jowhar is a majority Abgaal + Gaaljecel town. The Bantus are called reer Shabeele. Kinda resemble Swahilis? They intermixed a lot with Reer Xamar. But Jowhar is a extremely segregated town and the main economy is farming. You can take a guess on who works the lands and who owns it.

Actually y’all when I went back the demographic that I noticed were Habeshas + Oromos + Kenyans. They literally work at every restaurant + hotels and I’m just wondering why since so many youth would need those jobs

:gucciwhat:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Ungrateful people like her deserve some form of punishments. I hate it when Somalis are kind to Arabs.

Like u claiming to be Banu Hashim.
So u actually hate urself. And u love to claim to be other.
Until video of this reminds the u are, then u start dissing Arabs (which confuses me cuz i though u were Arab!).

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Actually y’all when I went back the demographic that I noticed were Habeshas + Oromos + Kenyans. They literally work at every restaurant + hotels and I’m just wondering why since so many youth would need those jobs

:gucciwhat:

Cuz Somalis are dumb.
They fleeing the land.
While foreigners take jobs. This is secret plan to change demographics in Somalia.

She’s right somalia is a shit hole she’s in hargeisa which doesn’t even have a water supply or sewege system. I would rather die from cholera or a drone attack and become a shahiid in Yemen than be in that shit hole.

She’s right somalia is a shit hole she’s in hargeisa which doesn’t even have a water supply or sewege system. I would rather die from cholera or a drone attack and become a shahiid in Yemen than be in that shit hole.
Serious? :damedamn:

Apollo

VIP
Why don’t Hawiye farm themselves like the Digil do in shabeellaha hoose?

Somalis are retarded.

They look down on eating fish, despite having the longest coastline in Africa and that omega 3 raises your IQ.

They look down on farming and hand over their best land to a foreign group. Consequently having more children than them.

IQ 68 country for sure.

Are you serious ? :damedamn:

27 years all for nothing sxb Sland is the biggest finesse in the world, anytime any one complains they remind them of ‘88 lol it’s emotional balckmail. Oh well let them niggas eat until the people stop being xoolo

27 years all for nothing sxb Sland is the biggest finesse in the world, anytime any one complains remind them of ‘88 lol it’s emotional balckmail. Oh well let them niggas eat until the people stop being xoolo
Kismayo has water system throughout the city how is Hargeysa which probably has a population similar to all of JL and much more stable and peaceful not have a water system? :damedamn:

EmperorHeir

Gadabuursi ha nool
Kismayo has water system throughout the city how is Hargeysa which probably has a population similar to all of JL and much more stable and peaceful not have a water system? :damedamn:
You actually believe their lies? :mjlol:"SL is so peaceful! SL has the best democracy in Africa!" These guys are just delusional. Why do you think the federal government hasn't invaded SL yet? There's no point

World

VIP
Somalis are retarded.

They look down on eating fish, despite having the longest coastline in Africa and that omega 3 raises your IQ.

They look down on farming and hand over their best land to a foreign group. Consequently having more children than them.

IQ 68 country for sure.
If they wanted farmers why couldn’t they just import oromos instead of bantus :meleshame:

Why don’t Hawiye farm themselves like the Digil do in shabeellaha hoose?

We do. However the difference is Digil farm for survival while we farm for profit. The plantations we own are several miles long and way too extensive to run as a single family.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
For all you people that keep saying Bantus are in the millions are wrong in the current 2017 estimation its said bantus are around 15% which is less than a million and most are going back to their native lands and everyone of them must be relocated since Tanzania kindly offered them citizenship

Somali Bantus gain Tanzanian citizenship in their ancestral land

History has come full circle for refugee descendants of slaves who have received a fresh start in their ancestral homeland of Tanzania.

By Brendan Bannon/Eveline Wolfcarius | 03 June 2009

We do. However the difference is Digil farm for survival while we farm for profit. The plantations we own are several miles long and way too extensive to run as a single family.
So why not bring Oromo ladies (Oromo women are less threatening to the demographics) ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending