Un-vaccinated and I stand proud!

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Unironically, the first time I ever heard of that place is from people mentioning it on SomaliSpot of all places. Never heard of it before. Moreover, I have zero sympathy for white nationalists. Give zero fucks if the West becomes majority non-white and that is what they pretty much only talk about. What on earth would I be doing there? I seriously don't browse nor post there and do not appreciate you trying to falsely smearing me as a member of that toxic degenerate place.
Saxiib I'm joking it's not that serious :whoa:

I use to browse that place just to see the new online general trends. Aside from that it's pretty much a shithole. I just had a nagging suspicion you did the same.

You don't support hijrah of afghan refugees to barliin? Kan waa cuck

5x5 is for beta niggas. 5/3/1 and GZCL gang are superior.
f*ck that powerlifter tier shit sxb, not finna wreck my spinal discs :idontlike:
I don't have a power rack, barbell or any plates anyway lol. I get more out of high volume training splits.

Apollo

VIP
Saxiib I'm joking it's not that serious :whoa:

I use to browse that place just to see the new online general trends. Aside from that it's pretty much a shithole. I just had a nagging suspicion you did the same.

They lay out alone is incredibly off-putting, gives me a headache.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
f*ck that powerlifter tier shit sxb, not finna wreck my spinal discs :idontlike:
I don't have a power rack, barbell or any plates anyway lol. I get more out of high volume training splits.
I feel like Ronnie Coleman without the muscles, a small price to pay for not doing 6 day homosexual PPL splits.
They lay out alone is incredibly off-putting, gives me a headache.
I don't see the big deal wallahi @Yukon_Niner
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who actually browses that place seriously? It's the stupidest forum by far:mjlol: (I will admit the wallpaper board is good). /fit/ is for fat cadaan dudes who never worked out a day in their life calling everyone juicy and telling you why there's no point because they don't have peak genetics.

I browse forums regardless of what they are though. I had to quit storm front because I didn't want to be on an FBI list. They were some of the least socially aware people I've ever seen. I must've visited a thread where some thought the "where the white wimeen at" joke was real. It took hours for someone to point out that it's a joke from a show. I was watching all of this in incredulous disbelief. wallahi the whole time I was thinking what the f*ck, dadkaan banaan ma edan:damn:

The coli and lipstickalley provide the best entertainment by far though.

I feel like Ronnie Coleman without the muscles, a small price to pay for not doing 6 day homosexual PPL splits.

Who actually browses that place seriously? It's the stupidest forum by far:mjlol: (I will admit the wallpaper board is good). /fit/ is for fat cadaan dudes who never worked out a day in their life calling everyone juicy and telling you why there's no point because they don't have peak genetics.

I browse forums regardless of what they are though. I had to quit storm front because I didn't want to be on an FBI list. They were some of the least socially aware people I've ever seen. I must've visited a thread where some thought the "where the white wimeen at" joke was real. It took hours for someone to point out that it's a joke from a show. I was watching all of this in incredulous disbelief. wallahi the whole time I was thinking what the f*ck, dadkaan banaan ma edan:damn:

I personally love exactly for that reason lool, they're the most social inept austits but you have to admit it's fucking hilarious at times. Nothing wrong with enjoying a nice dumpster fire :lolbron:

Anyone who actual goes to fit for advice is a 10/10 sped. I migrated there after the bodybuilding misc started being overflooded with middle age women gagging for validation lol. All the fun and bants gets sucked right out of forum or community once 30+ yr old women start flooding in, they're a pestilence wallahi.

f*ck that sxb, 6 day a week PPL workouts actually work for me. I started taking deadlifting/rack-pulls seriously at one point and btfoed my back lol, nothing but dumbbell and homo cable exercises for me dawg.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I hold two political ideologies. Left wing for the West, Right wing for Somaliweyn.

20d89830-b162-45c5-8dbd-1cf7fda7bf91-jpeg.192958

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I personally love exactly for that reason lool, they're the most social inept austits but you have to admit it's fucking hilarious at times. Nothing wrong with enjoying a nice dumpster fire :lolbron:

Anyone who actual goes to fit for advice is a 10/10 sped. I migrated there after the bodybuilding misc started being overflooded with middle age women gagging for validation lol. All the fun and bants gets sucked right out of forum or community once 30+ yr old women start flooding in, they're a pestilence wallahi.

f*ck that sxb, 6 day a week PPL workouts actually work for me. I started taking deadlifting/rack-pulls seriously at one point and btfoed my back lol, nothing but dumbbell and homo cable exercises for me dawg.
Lol same here I fucked up my back like 4 times doing deadlifts now I just stopped cause I’m scared of it happening again. I mean I had my form right and everything. But alas it’s not meant to be I just replaced with other workouts instead

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Do you post on the coli or just lurk? Tons of somalis on that site but it’s mainly a older crowd.

Yukon_Niner

VIP

Misc was downright retardation. The guys there were basically proto-incels. You had the opportunity to groom 30 year old women to post noods like those morrocan green card lovers. You're a better man than me.
Lol same here I fucked up my back like 4 times doing deadlifts now I just stopped cause I’m scared of it happening again. I mean I had my form right and everything. But alas it’s not meant to be I just replaced with other workouts instead
Hold on if you guys don't do deadlifts what do you do? Whenever my back feels off I just switch to heavy landmine/T-bar rows. I'll still try to fit in a 5x5 in the week.
Do you post on the coli or just lurk? Tons of somalis on that site but it’s mainly a older crowd.
Lurk, I've been trying for years and they still won't let me join. I clocked you had to email those fucks and provide a thread or some shit. I tried it but they still wouldn't let me in, Somaliphobia in ados communities is real wallahi.

Somali men agenda is derail my post. They hate me and have vendetta against me for making the thread about my dad. They don’t like it that I’ve exposed a serious problem in our community amd they are hijacking every post I make. Typical!

Misc was downright retardation. The guys there were basically proto-incels. You had the opportunity to groom 30 year old women to post noods like those morrocan green card lovers. You're a better man than me.
Nah sxb misc was fucking amazing sxb :chrisfreshhah:
Granted it seems a little retarded now, but at the time it was non-stop bants. People on there were actual lifters. There were some legendary threads wallahi, a few come to mind;
  • The lad who secretely started giving his girlfriend weight-gainer disguised as protein shakes, she gained like 10kilos looooooool
  • The Zyzz threads
  • The Ibby threads
Ibby was the 1st Gen model Incel and very good example of why Somalis shouldn't race-mix lol.
The barbell deadlift is such a meme exercise, it's pointless unless you plan on competing. Never again lol. I don't know why people just don't use the Hex bar wallahi, it's so much more forgiving on your lower back in the long run.

already done both shots. I stand with majority on this. Yes its a risk, but i eat out quite a bit, eat processed food, take other supplemants. I already put bunch of shit I dont know about in my body. i dont get why this vaccine is the one people want to draw the line
This site really 68iq if we out here trying to decipher vaccines. Niggas eat ass today and risk ecoli but wont take a shot. smh.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The barbell deadlift is such a meme exercise, it's pointless unless you plan on competing. Never again lol. I don't know why people just don't use the Hex bar wallahi, it's so much more forgiving on your lower back in the long run.

Couldn't agree more. Even squats are something of a meme. A lot of these compound lifts are. You'd be better off with movements like Hexbar deadlifts and leg-presses in the long-run injuries wise. But of course some guy is going to look at this and be all "No, I do barbell deadlift to prove I have penis and testicles." Nacallah. Luckily, I've hit that age where the ego lifting has long since left me. I just care about my health and enjoying the stress relief of exercise now.

Couldn't agree more. Even squats are something of a meme. A lot of these compound lifts are. You'd be better off with movements like Hexbar deadlifts and leg-presses in the long-run injuries wise. But of course some guy is going to look at this and be all "No, I do barbell deadlift to prove I have penis and testicles." Nacallah. Luckily, I've hit that age where the ego lifting has long since left me. I just care about my health and enjoying the stress relief of exercise now.
Compound exercises e.g 5x5 are great when you are new to the gym and starting off to build that strength. I stopped doing deadlifts as that shit just fucks up your back long-term. I don't know about stopping squats though as I cant find a substitute for the gains squats gives me.

Same wallahi, I'm more concerned about longevity nowadays. I could work a 10hr shift at my warehouse job at 18 and hit a fullbody workout afterward but my recovery's gone to shit now. Compound lifts are great for functional strength and atheletic performance but it's not like the avg guymbro's headed to the olympics. I used to see so many fags at my gym do snatches and cleans wearing weightlifting shoes :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Compound exercises e.g 5x5 are great when you are new to the gym and starting off to build that strength. I stopped doing deadlifts as that shit just fucks up your back long-term. I don't know about stopping squats though as I cant find a substitute for the gains squats gives me.
Squats aren't as bad as the other movement, but I took a nice holiday to snatch city on a few occations doing belt-less standing overhead barbell presses. I unironically love cables and bro-splits now wallahi.

Trending