Un-vaccinated and I stand proud!

That’s the fear! But don’t give up brother. We live in this earth for short period, don’t compromise yourself. If you don’t want to take anything into your body it’s your choice, don’t let your choice be taken away. That’s what we are dealing with now. Ppl said these passport where conspiracy but they are trying to emolument them. All those so called conspiracies are happening.
already done both shots. I stand with majority on this. Yes its a risk, but i eat out quite a bit, eat processed food, take other supplemants. I already put bunch of shit I dont know about in my body. i dont get why this vaccine is the one people want to draw the line

That’s the fear! But don’t give up brother. We live in this earth for short period, don’t compromise yourself. If you don’t want to take anything into your body it’s your choice, don’t let your choice be taken away. That’s what we are dealing with now. Ppl said these passport where conspiracy but they are trying to emolument them. All those so called conspiracies are happening.
You watch too many movies. I'm a 28 year old logistics manager not an activist.

What am I supposed to do exactly, fight a cop? Punch the mayor? Go on a hunger strike? I'm a regular Farax, not Gandhi.

I agree, as a species we shouldn't be complacent, but due to the majority of people drinking the kool aid, that's kind of impossible at this point...

already done both shots. I stand with majority on this. Yes its a risk, but i eat out quite a bit, eat processed food, take other supplemants. I already put bunch of shit I dont know about in my body. i dont get why this vaccine is the one people want to draw the line
That's a poor argument. Just because you decided to eat junk food, doesn't dismiss the points for those who don't want to take the vaccine.

When making a case, you're better off attacking the points addressed.

The OP stated that the principle of choice is the thing that should be protected. I agree with that principle. Your point doesn't really negate it tbh.

Because millions of ppl have had the disease and survived and have acquired that antibody like I have, I’ve gotten the test. But still immunity is not the discussion but rather vaccination? That is the issue.

I rather be vaccinated because I WANT to then be forced to later on like some of these unvaccinated fools will

Its my choice to get vaccinated because i think its the right thing but imagine someone who doesn't want to and believes its not then latter succumbs to the goverment for example you need to be vaccinated to travel to a certain country then they do it i have no respect for that person at all.

Because millions of ppl have had the disease and survived and have acquired that antibody like I have, I’ve gotten the test. But still immunity is not the discussion but rather vaccination? That is the issue.
That's a solid point. The vaccines job is to build antibodies. If you have them, why do you need the vaccine? Especially when the vaccine is supposed to give you antibodies.

I've never seen a more ridiculous video in my life. The antibody test may not be for antibodies from the spike protein because it's for the virus, yet the vaccine is suppose to give you antibodies for the virus if you contract it? At this point I don't even trust the news I hear anymore... It's too damn stupid.

I am unvaccinated and I am a proud Person of Unvaxxedness (POU).

I believe in equality for Unvaxxed and Vaxxed people and I believe in extra equality for Unvaxxed people.

That's a solid point. The vaccines job is to build antibodies. If you have them, why do you need the vaccine? Especially when the vaccine is supposed to give you antibodies.

I've never seen a more ridiculous video in my life. The antibody test may not be for antibodies from the spike protein because it's for the virus, yet the vaccine is suppose to give you antibodies for the virus if you contract it? At this point I don't even trust the news I hear anymore... It's too damn stupid.

The lockdown is archaic and doesn’t make sense, in-fact it had more harm then good. I know personally ppl who work in the front lines and they are traumatized by the daily suicides they have to attend to. Ppl going broke and businesses shutting down due to the lockdown. All the measures they’ve implemented have had more harm than good. Also, I have several family member that worn in care homes snd they said the fist mass deaths in the homes were due to neglect rather than covid. It’s all a mess!

The lockdown is archaic and doesn’t make sense, intact it had more harm then good. I know personally ppl who work in the front lines and they are traumatized by the daily suicides they have to attend to. Ppl going broke and businesses shutting down due to the lockdown. All the measures they’ve implemented have had more harm than good. Also, I have several family member that worn in care homes snd they said the fist mass deaths in the homes were due to neglect rather than covid. It’s all a mess!
I get that, but if the lockdowns didn't happen and we just trusted people to do the right thing (fkin LOL), then cases would have been out of control and the situation would be much worse.

I don't like lockdowns, but they were needed. If we didn't have lockdowns, the economy probably would have completely collapsed.

I get that, but if the lockdowns didn't happen and we just trusted people to do the right thing (fkin LOL), then cases would have been out of control and the situation would be much worse.

I don't like lockdowns, but they were needed. If we didn't have lockdowns, the economy probably would have completely collapsed.
Yep you need the lockdown because the western mentality is i will do whatever I want...fvck everyone else. It was amazing to see how south asians and westerners dealt with the lockdown. The asians follow the guidelines a lot better and respect the others. while in the west we have so many who says my freedom is the most important thing. If I want to spread it its my right

Yep you need the lockdown because the western mentality is i will do whatever I want...fvck everyone else. It was amazing to see how south asians and westerners dealt with the lockdown. The asians follow the guidelines a lot better and respect the others. while in the west we have so many who says my freedom is the most important thing. If I want to spread it its my right
Exactly. In fact if the lockdowns didn't happen in the Asian countries, they'd probably follow the rules better. Westerners needed a heavy hand cause their selfishness and lack of delayed gratification made them too stupid to be trusted 😂😂😂

the vaccine doesnt stop you from getting covid, but build up antibodies and it helps you to build them. You say everyone can build it themselves. But not everyone deals with the virus the same way. But if you build your antibodies, then your chances of tackling the virus increases.

the vaccine doesnt stop you from getting covid, but build up antibodies and it helps you to build them. You say everyone can build it themselves. But not everyone deals with the virus the same way. But if you build your antibodies, then your chances of tackling the virus increases.

You are right, not everyone deals with the virus the same, ergo why I support anyone’s choice to vaccinate. That said, my only argument is that don’t take away my choice.

Trending

Latest posts