Un-vaccinated and I stand proud!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
What is your problem? Why are you making everything about race? As an African we don’t have that issue.

You literally called Blacks/AA "ad*on" and have the audacity to say this. Waa yaab wallahi.

As for "my problem", I was pointing out your history of controversy, which I personally find pertinent to this thread as its a controversial topic.

What is your problem? Why are you making everything about race? As an African we don’t have that issue. There are no so called ‘blacks’in Africa because we are all the the same. The difference are only in tribe and clan.

Stop sabotaging my post it’s about realm pressing issues that is affecting all ppl. You maybe on the vaccine aside and that’s fine. But I’m reaching out to those who are on the other side and are looking to find support.
"I mean black as in adoon"
"Why are you making everything about race"

I don't think 'we wuz kangz' is 4chan lingo. It was popularized way before they used it. It came from a youtube video where some AA guy was talking about Ancient Egypt in a silly way. It also memetically condenses African American's obsession with claiming other people's history, it is a funny phrase.

Yeah lol, they're known as "hoteps" by other African-Americans.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m ready for the fight! I don’t care! The whole
Dichotomy of anitvex vs the pro doesn’t work on me. I believe in freedom of choice, I support those who want to go ahead and get vaccinated and also support those who choose not to.
As a not vaccinated person we should look into where we fit in all this.

When your Darood ismael a$$ is in the hospital with covid, u will whisper to the nurses to hook u up, but it will be too late by then. Your anti Vaccine buddy @Apollo wont be there to help u

1627198301808.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
ADL workers are trying to stigmatize this phrase and are probably lying about its origins. It came from that YouTube video.

I never browse 4chan and heard of that phrase many times all over the internet.

Fair enough.

Learn something new everyday.

Apollo

VIP
Fair enough.

Learn something new everyday.

By the way even memes with clear ties to 4chan like Pepe nowadays have been co-opted by many other online communities.

I see Pepes even being used by left wing twitter/discord, apolitical crypto traders, apolitical gamers etc.

Because 4chan is so fringe and has little speech restrictions, they often come up with good memes that later on spread to other parts of the internet (twitter/reddit).

By the way even memes with clear ties to 4chan like Pepe nowadays have been co-opted by many other online communities.

I see Pepes even being used by left wing twitter/discord, apolitical crypto traders, apolitical gamers etc.

Because 4chan is so fringe and has little speech restrictions, they often come up with good memes that later on spread to other parts of the internet (twitter/reddit).
I can't even navigate the 4chan site the way it's structured is so weird and it's so outdated subhanallah

Edit: So I just scrolled through /pol/, disgusting, reminded me of how much I hate Cadaan people

Last edited:
I'm also unvaccinated. However I wouldn't say I stand proud by this decision. I'm not completely opposed to taking the shot in the future, there are just some issues I have:

1. Big Tech firms have censored people speaking about the vaccine's adverse effects and treatments that have helped other nations, such as ivermectin.

2. This is literally a lab leaked virus. At this point China will continue to point at Fort Detrick in the US and the US will point to the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China. Why is this a point? Because if this was made in a lab, and the vaccines that are most popular are from said nations most suspected of making the virus, that's very suspicious, especially given the speed of the vaccine's development.

3. The Pharmaceutical Corporations have a non-liability clause. If you're screwed from the vaccine, then you can't sue them. Even if you're paralyzed.

4. The FDA and other major health institutions haven't approved of the vaccine, and is under emergency use (point 1 makes more sense now, eh?)

5. The public are being given information in a selective and controlled manner, particularly about the adverse effects. The information about the potential side effects were well known but officially announced way too late for the public to respect.

6. You can potentially develop ADE and get screwed from a variant if you contract the virus post vaccination.

Are there those of you choosing not to vaccinate?
Come message, I think we have better chance as marginalized community to not accept it. It’s freedom of choice. Forced medical procedure. If they do this now the. What’s next? Forced abortion for the environment?

The government will make your life miserable. They are going to make more Nazi-like rules against the unvaccinated soon. They will become third class citizens.

For now you have the same rights, but not for much longer.

This not right and we should not accept it.

Are there those of you choosing not to vaccinate?
Come message, I think we have better chance as marginalized community to not accept it. It’s freedom of choice. Forced medical procedure. If they do this now the. What’s next? Forced abortion for the environment?
I suspect vaccines will be forced one way or another. Probably with employers incentivized to have employees vaccinated, probably with a tax cut rationalized with the fact that lower cases means a more stable economy.

I have a pretty good job. If it comes to that, I'll take the vax. I won't be happy about it, but I'm not dumb enough to be unvaccinated and unemployed.

I suspect vaccines will be forced one way or another. Probably with employers incentivized to have employees vaccinated, probably with a tax cut rationalized with the fact that lower cases means a more stable economy.

I have a pretty good job. If it comes to that, I'll take the vax. I won't be happy about it, but I'm not dumb enough to be unvaccinated and unemployed.

That’s the fear! But don’t give up brother. We live in this earth for short period, don’t compromise yourself. If you don’t want to take anything into your body it’s your choice, don’t let your choice be taken away. That’s what we are dealing with now. Ppl said these passport where conspiracy but they are trying to emolument them. All those so called conspiracies are happening.

This not right and we should not accept it.
I agree, but although protests are happening now around the world (Australia, France, Greece and Israel), there are two things to consider:

1. In developed nations, the majority of people are vaccinated, so there won't be that many protesters.

2. If protests are prolonged, then whether it's true or not true, politicians can simply say that cases have risen due to protesters and we'll be going into lockdown. This will deter more protests.

It's fkd, but that's the truth of the matter.

Trending