Un-vaccinated and I stand proud!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Somali men agenda is derail my post. They hate me and have vendetta against me for making the thread about my dad. They don’t like it that I’ve exposed a serious problem in our community amd they are hijacking every post I make. Typical!

No, I supported your post about your father but became critical after you needlessly starting referring to fellow Africans as ad*ons on that thread.

If your familial situation is sincere then I hope the best laakin your posts since have shown a propensity for courting controversy with outrageous statements.

No, I supported your post about your father but became critical after you needlessly starting referring to fellow Africans as ad*ons on that thread.

If your familial situation is sincere then I hope the best laakin your posts since have shown a propensity for courting controversy with outrageous statements.
I don't support her post, this thread's offically getting hi-jacked by gymbros, non-lifting swine can see themselves out. This is our gaff now! It's absolutely pissening.
1*ljSnRGg9vPVQwTg-sj5_0Q.jpeg

Last edited:
Squats aren't as bad as the other movement, but I took a nice holiday to snatch city on a few occations doing belt-less standing overhead barbell presses. I unironically love cables and bro-splits now wallahi.
Yeah, squats unless you got a dodgy knee is essential for me. I think if you isolate legs then you might be prone to an imbalance in an area of the body you don't want any.

Yeah, squats unless you got a dodgy knee is essential for me. I think if you isolate legs then you might be prone to an imbalance in an area of the body you don't want any.
Squats are amazing wallahi, but the leg doms I get the next day makes them so unappealing. I'm like a fucking toddler, hanging onto the wall/furniture for dear life lol. I saw a lot of careover to other lifts when I used to hit squats x2 a week though.

Squats are amazing wallahi, but the leg doms I get the next day makes them so unappealing. I'm like a fucking toddler, hanging onto the wall/furniture for dear life lol. I saw a lot of careover to other lifts when I used to hit squats x2 a week though.
I just don't want to be them niggas that look unbalanced wallahi which is why I always say for newbies do a whole year of compound exercises and build all them related stabilisng muscles that cant gets hit properly with iso. Nothing worse than seeing a top-heavy broseph who has a big chest and arms but lacks any traps or shoulder definition and don't get me started on the twiglet legs.

I just don't want to be them niggas that look unbalanced wallahi which is why I always say for newbies do a whole year of compound exercises and build all them related stabilisng muscles that cant gets hit properly with iso. Nothing worse than seeing a top-heavy broseph who has a big chest and arms but lacks any traps or shoulder definition and don't get me started on the twiglet legs.
Genetics plays a role to some extent as well though wallahi. Me and old training partner used to hit arms twice a week, but my arms completely mogged his. But his traps would blow up so easily. It just depends wallahi. But yeah, building a solid foundation 100% prevents injuries in the long run.
This is the one meme I don't want to be true. I don't want to be bred like a cow
Did you get vaxxed? It's alright, it'll give you 25% off, new discount code PRETTYPLSPAPANAK
:hemad:

N
Genetics plays a role to some extent as well though wallahi. Me and old training partner used to hit arms twice a week, but my arms completely mogged his. But his traps would blow up so easily. It just depends wallahi. But yeah, building a solid foundation 100% prevents injuries in the long run.

Did you get vaxxed? It's alright, it'll give you 25% off, new discount code PRETTYPLSPAPANAK
:hemad:
No I didn't, hence my response about not wanting to be bred like a cow.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
The US is a dysfunctional nation subhanallah nothing can get done here because they're bickering while half of them are struggling to get by.
I meant to say I have not got one. I live in a covid free nation. no reason to get one right now:kanyeshrug::snoop:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Misc was downright retardation. The guys there were basically proto-incels. You had the opportunity to groom 30 year old women to post noods like those morrocan green card lovers. You're a better man than me.

Hold on if you guys don't do deadlifts what do you do? Whenever my back feels off I just switch to heavy landmine/T-bar rows. I'll still try to fit in a 5x5 in the week.
I basically replaced it t bar row pretty much which is better for me. Deadlifts I’m done with bro that shit is dangerous for anyone who’s 6’0 and above. My buddy who’s shorter like 5’8 but hench af does it with ease and never hurt his back before.

Why do u keep screenshots of what people say on here u creep? Whats ur motives horta?
Wallahi u a creep. Shaqo la'an miyaa tahay keeping tabs on everyone here.
Waan ka shakiye wallahi.
Im i the only one who notices this guy's Behavior.
The better question is why was he being racist in the first place

Trending