Un-vaccinated and I stand proud!

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
There's no point. The vaccinated ones and none vaccinated ones are literally the same. Being vaccinated will not stop you from getting Covid, how many people you see on the news who've been fully vaccinated get it or die from it. They need to improve these vaccines because they're clearly jacked.

There's no point. The vaccinated ones and none vaccinated ones are literally the same. Being vaccinated will not stop you from getting Covid, how many people you see on the news who've been fully vaccinated get it or die from it. They need to improve these vaccines because they're clearly jacked.
Once regular Joe's are aware of ADE, shit is gonna get wild

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
She is a confused individual.

She will claim that the CIA killed MLK but also call him a dirty ad*on.

:farmajoyaab:

giphy.gif

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It's either heard immunity or a race to find new vaccines to fight the ultimate maximum superior covid mutations

It's either heard immunity or a race to find new vaccines to fight the ultimate maximum superior covid mutations
Isn’t it dumb tough? Because at one point vaccination will become expensive, and the government would get into you if you don’t do anything about it.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Isn’t it dumb tough? Because at one point vaccination will become expensive, and the government would get into you if you don’t do anything about it.
Vaccinatation getting expensive? You mean the new version? They will be very happy to find and distribute them for free in that scenario

Apollo

VIP

:bell::nahgirl:

I really don't, but whatever.

Why do you lefty SJWs always assume anybody with semi-rightwing views browses that shit tier place? You all are really weird. It's like me saying you must browse and post on TheColi, LipStick Alley, or Tumblr for your pro-black/SJW views @Yukon_Niner See how ridiculous that it?

Besides SomaliSpot, I only browse and post on Reddit and Twitter as forum-like websites, pretty much nowhere else.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Why do you lefty SJWs always assume anybody with semi-rightwing views browses that shit tier place? You all are really weird. It's like me saying you must browse and post on TheColi, LipStick Alley, or Tumblr for your pro-black/SJW views @Yukon_Niner See how ridiculous that it?

Besides SomaliSpot, I only browse and post on Reddit and Twitter as forum-like websites, pretty much nowhere else.

You are not left-wing?

F*cking Christian Democrats and their soft-right ideology nacalaa.

:mjkkk:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You are not left-wing?

In spirit I am as left-wing as it gets if that makes you feel at home. Emma Goldman, Mikhail Bakunin, Murray Bookchin and the whole shebang with only an anti-plant based diet twist. But in practice I am shameless capitalist scum.

giphy.gif

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Unvaxxed sperm/eggs are going to be worth their weight in gold. I'll be seeing you barren cucks at the fertilitiy clinic :win:

If you want good fertility keep the carbs, especially processed carbs, low and load up on animal fats and protein until you're satiated. Eat the muscle, the cartilage, the tendons, the fat, organs like liver and heart, drink some raw milk and eat loads of eggs per day while you're at it with good sleep and maybe some heavy, low-rep, full-body resistance training, avoid PMO and barring genetic diseases you may have you should be getting your wife pregnant by looking at her. Ain't no vaccine gonna undermine those swimmers, I promise you.

Apollo

VIP
You are not left-wing?

I hold two political ideologies. Left wing for the West, Right wing for Somaliweyn.

However, to be truthful, my left wing views for the West are starting to decline more and more as of late, especially due to the corona authoritarianism coming from the left and that Green/Greta Thunberg stuff. Corona is being overreacted to and climate change is not as severe as they make it out to be.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Well first of all I do browse and post on thecoli and lipstickalley so don't be gettin nuthin wrong here cacpollo otherwise me and the divesta stans will be all up in yo shit :tocry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want good fertility keep the carbs, especially processed carbs, low and load up on animal fats and protein until you're satiated. Eat the muscle, the cartilage, the tendons, the fat, organs like liver and heart, drink some raw milk and eat loads of eggs per day while you're at it with good sleep and maybe some heavy, low-rep, full-body resistance training, avoid PMO and barring genetic diseases you may have you should be getting your wife pregnant by looking at her. Ain't no vaccine gonna undermine those swimmers, I promise you.
Way ahead of you friendo. Stopped lifting for a while but I'm starting with a 5x5 or 5x3 push/pull/legs to regain some strength. Between the zinc, mangesium, other multivits and 10mg of Boron, I'm probably potent enough to repopulate a small Island nation:pachah1:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I hold two political ideologies. Left wing for the West, Right wing for Somaliweyn.

However, to be truthful, my left wing views for the West are starting to decline more and more as of late, especially due to the corona authoritarianism coming for the left and the Green/Greta Thunberg stuff.
You don't support hijrah of afghan refugees to barliin? Kan waa cuck
Way ahead of you friendo. Stopped lifting for a while but I'm starting with a 5x5 or 5x3 push/pull/legs to regain some strength. Between the zinc, mangesium, other multivits and 10mg of Boron, I'm probably potent enough to repopulate a small Island nation:pachah1:
5x5 is for beta niggas. 5/3/1 and GZCL gang are superior.

Apollo

VIP
Well first of all I do browse and post on thecoli and lipstickalley so don't be gettin nuthin wrong here cacpollo otherwise me and the divesta stans will be all up in yo shit :tocry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unironically, the first time I ever heard of that place was from people mentioning it on SomaliSpot of all places. Never heard of it before. Moreover, I have zero sympathy for white nationalists. Give zero fucks if the West becomes majority non-white and that is what they pretty much only talk about. What on earth would I be doing there? I seriously don't browse nor post there and do not appreciate you trying to falsely smearing me as a member of that toxic degenerate place.

Trending

Latest posts