Ummah forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your theory? Why do our people bootyclapp when we have made iconic terms for them like degacaas?

Arabs were the first lightskin people they've met. The Somalis love light skin people. They also love their colonizers. Also, the Arab Sufi Sheikhs who came to us were very soft spoken and rubbing our heads when they wanted us to convert. Somalis like the soft spoken akhi talk.

They also brought us the clan system and the Somalis love this. Notice how the Somali clans all have Arab daddies from the 7th or 8th century.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
That UmmahForum is full of radicals and ISIS sympathisers. I'm sure that site is being heavily monitored by the authorities. Be careful what you write on there.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Arabs were the first lightskin people they've met. The Somalis love light skin people. They also love their colonizers. Also, the Arab Sufi Sheikhs who came to us were very soft spoken and rubbing our heads when they wanted us to convert. Somalis like the soft spoken akhi talk.

They also brought us the clan system and the Somalis love this. Notice how the Somali clans all have Arab daddies from the 7th or 8th century.

Foh

:camby:

This is a post war phenomenon.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

I refuse. I don't have an Arab daddy. LMAO HAHAHAHAHH I swear Somali clans are the biggest joke. LMAO. Our daddy was some righteous Nomad that stole Oromo land and camels. Be proud for f*ck sake.

Foh

:camby:

This is a post war phenomenon.

Absolutely not. Somalis love light skin people

During the long lines of the food rationing days, the food was first given to the Soviets and then the Somalis were last.

The Somalis would have never let the Bantus get food before them.

The Soviets of course did not wait in line.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

I doubt the arab brought the clan system with them, it probably existed way before as it's very common within nomad societies ex: mongols, prearab conquest berbers and even native americans. The thing is somalis claim that they are from the prophets lineage has more to do with so called "noble" clans wanting to justify their rule by making it holy, you see that shit everywhere in the muslim world, in Pakistan, Maghreb and even in fucking Malaysia of all places(sometime son we'll probably have reverts claiming being sayyids). The average farah and xalimo are too dumb to understand that it was all political to begin and fill their kids heads with ideas about them really being arabs and in turn fuels their kids self hatred as they can clearly see they don't look like arabs at all and therefore start to worship being lightskin and bashing of other somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.