Ummah forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I love myself. I'm decedent from Noble Nomads unlike the rest of Somalia who have carab linage. I'm gonna start worshiping Waaq soon.

You have time and time again declared your hatred of Somali men.

We don't claim you no more, bax!
I'm not mad about people marrying out. I'm mad about the self hate. Somali men are the biggest self haters in the world as they should be... constant failure.

:sheed::sheed:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@Bahal is the one struggling to twerk,

1365439824_arab_woman_twerks_for_money.gif

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

:angryman::francis::jcoleno::kanyehmm::mjcry::mjsuitcry:

From SJWs to Arab bootyclappers. Where did it all go wrong? Sidan si ma aha.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:drakekidding:

I am as Somali as it gets.

I hate (in no particular order) Bantus, Oromos, Ethiopians, Arabs, Whites, Irir, and Salafists.

Somebody has a question!!
Who are more likely to accept somali as a friend the Arabs or the whites.
I live in Arab country and my really good friends are East African, Indian and pakis. I have a few good Arab friends. I am asking this because I live in a place where there are no whites.

I love myself. I'm decedent from Noble Nomads unlike the rest of Somalia who have carab linage. I'm gonna start worshiping Waaq soon.
Think twice even Hawiye claim Arab but they aren't as rampant as doroos or isaaqs

>Hawiya Irrir is held to be the brother of Dir.I.M. Lewis maintains that "strictly speaking… the Hawiye… together with the Dir are linked as 'Irir [Samaale]' at a higher level of genealogical grouping.".[7] Together with the Dir they trace ancestry through Irir Samaale to Arabian origins with Aqiil Abu Talib ibn Abd al-Muttalib.[8][9]

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:drakekidding:

I am as Somali as it gets.

I hate (in no particular order) Bantus, Oromos, Ethiopians, Arabs, Whites, Irir, and Salafists.
I know you're kidding dude but some dudes have that opinion unironically.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Think twice even Hawiye claim Arab but they aren't as rampant as doroos or isaaqs

>Hawiya Irrir is held to be the brother of Dir.I.M. Lewis maintains that "strictly speaking… the Hawiye… together with the Dir are linked as 'Irir [Samaale]' at a higher level of genealogical grouping.".[7] Together with the Dir they trace ancestry through Irir Samaale to Arabian origins with Aqiil Abu Talib ibn Abd al-Muttalib.[8][9]

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Somebody has a question!!
Who are more likely to accept somali as a friend the Arabs or the whites.
I live in Arab country and my really good friends are East African, Indian and pakis. I have a few good Arab friends. I am asking this because I live in a place where there are no whites.
Wallahi it depends on where you live but scandinavian and canadian whites are probably the most friendly and at the open, in your face styr racism is very liked down open in their countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending