Ummah forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Arabs were the first lightskin people they've met. The Somalis love light skin people. They also love their colonizers. Also, the Arab Sufi Sheikhs who came to us were very soft spoken and rubbing our heads when they wanted us to convert. Somalis like the soft spoken akhi talk.

:mjkkk:

Sounds like the opening scene of a gay o

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You don't miss a chance to denigrate Somali people, do you?

What's next, we were taught to walk by lightskinned Arabs with their soothing voices?

I doubt the arab brought the clan system with them, it probably existed way before

The major Somali clans have Arab ancestral daddies from the time when Islam was founded. The Somalis idolized the Arabs otherwise they would not claim Arab ancestry

image.jpeg
@AbdiJohnson

You don't miss a chance to denigrate Somali people, do you?

What's next, we were taught to walk by lightskinned Arabs with their soothing voices?

If Somalis hated Arabs, why would they claim they descended from Muhammad's companions or the children of his companions?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Arabs were the first lightskin people they've met. The Somalis love light skin people. They also love their colonizers. Also, the Arab Sufi Sheikhs who came to us were very soft spoken and rubbing our heads when they wanted us to convert. Somalis like the soft spoken akhi talk.

They also brought us the clan system and the Somalis love this. Notice how the Somali clans all have Arab daddies from the 7th or 8th century.

Arabs didn't prostetyze in Somalia.
Also old school Somalis are some of the most anti Arab people.

Some comments that I use to hear often:

Carab iyo cadab ma naaxo
Carab macawiis gaab
Carab shaxari

Some of the others are non Ramadan appropriate but most older reer baadiyo that I know, know nothing about Arabs. Forget about having an Arab as an ancestor.

Also dir (except qaldaan ones) have never claimed Arab, those same western sources say that dir was a Hindi man( and hawiye an Arab man lol) nam ram zag or whatever. Lol

How can a Arab beget a Hindi to then create black Africans. Wallahi these cadaans are something else.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The major Somali clans have Arab ancestral daddies from the time when Islam was founded. The Somalis idolized the Arabs otherwise they would not claim Arab ancestry
They claim they have and there is no proof but some oral mumbojumbo, they probably existerar way before.
If Somalis hated Arabs, why would they claim they descended from Muhammad's companions or the children of his companions?
For religious and political reasons, pretty easy to wage war on nearby villages and towns when you get your supplies from the worlds then biggest superpower.

Carab iyo cadab ma naaxo
Carab macawiis gaab
Carab shaxari

Some of the others are non Ramadan appropriate but most older reer baadiyo that I know, know nothing about Arabs. Forget about having an Arab as an ancestor.

Also dir (except qaldaan ones) have never claimed Arab, those same western sources say that dir was a Hindi man( and hawiye an Arab man lol) nam ram zag or whatever. Lol

How can a Arab beget a Hindi to then create black Africans. Wallahi these cadaans are something else.

If Arabs didn't proselytize, who did?

In some traditions, Hil is named Ahmed and Hil is just his nickname, and he is Ahmed Mohamed Aqil ibn Abu Talib.

Regarding Hil Irir Samaale

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Carab iyo cadab ma naaxo
Carab macawiis gaab
Carab shaxari

It's that dir and hawiye are brothers of some irir dude, it's all myths dude.

We also have Ethiopia bootyclapping team, "Somalis are mixed of Oromo and Arab". "Somalia was part of Abyssinia in past"." We want to join Ethiopia "

Status
Not open for further replies.