Ummah forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Geeljire is fucking right as a Somali who's living with Arabs I have a special hatred towards them one that's rational because of their reeking hypocrisy or how they see Somalis as Adoons when we steal their jobs or out do them they smile infront of you but say all kind of racial slurs behind your back.
I have to say its true that Arabs are disgusting shameless two-faced bastards but Sandwashed Somalis are the worst of all I laugh at wannabe Arab somalis I don't get on with them well like oil and water, we usually get into fights. I loath stupid Carab bootyclappers

@Geeljire link me the somali language thread so I can immerse myself in the self hate. I can already picture something like "we have a lot of words of Arab origins due to a lot of intermarriages with arabs. That's why somalis look like arab.":reallymaury:

Wait a sec i am going to ask them to link me. I am very new to the site so i can't enter some of threads or search for them because i have no permission.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Is there anything more unattractive than someone that's so obviously full of self loathing even ajanabis are like

:whoa:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Are you and raganimo the same person @Geeljire. I'm suprised because you and him were going back and forward on another thread couple of weeks ago regarding interracial marriage.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
holy shit

walahi we hit new lows....I don't care what someone's does with their life and their decisions when it comes to marriage but for mother fkers to be discussing our women like that makes my blood boil.

I couldn't continue reading walahi :ohlord:

waar ragow dumarkina ilaliya walahi o bilahi wa iga run walo soo shaqo tagey.

holy shit

walahi we hit new lows....I don't care what someone's does with their life and their decisions when it comes to marriage but for mother fkers to be discussing our women like that makes my blood boil.

link? :ayaanswag:

holy shit

There are Somali moderators on that website that allow ajanabis to humiliate and insult us. They also allow Somali trolls to create cringe threads. but Arab/Asian trolls are regulated and the threads they make are instantly deleted to save face.

Why would you want to join, though? If all they do is shit on us. :childplease:
To put them in their place and challenge them. If there are increasingly more proud Somali users then there are self hating ones it will level out.

That is why i posted this thread we need more Somalispotters on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts