Uk Rapper Looking Like a Hooyo in his Designer Scarf & Sunglasses Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t say dead for years so you’re not meant to put that in quotation marks by the way. Can’t quote something I never said. At least you know for the future though

Back on topic I said that he revived the series after a few years and he personally came to even star in it. Do you think the producers have enough money for Drake? Same way with the link up tv. He asked Giggs to put him on there. I didn’t say you copy our slang. You said we copy your slang and I proved you wrong. This is why I call you a child. You quote things I don’t say and add shit that I don’t say. I don’t care where AA’s live. It’s african AMERICAN for a reason. Don’t quote me if you ain’t got good shit to say man. Ain’t it like 4am in Canada. Go bed you got school right?

And who’s Pusha T?
But still even if they're African American I know a lot who were born and raised in Canada . Obviously their ancestors are American since they were escaping slavery but nationality wise they're Canadian . You can be two nationalities at once are you dumb or something?

Macalin M

Out here
But still even if they're African American I know a lot who were born and raised in Canada . Obviously their ancestors are American since they were escaping slavery but nationality wise they're Canadian . You can be two nationalities at once are you dumb or something?

You really pick and choose what you want to read don’t you. This is why I called you a child. I won’t respond to you on this thread no more. Your immense brain power is too much for me, it’s only the morning I can’t have Einstein on me like this
make me laugh, everyone knows Yardies and fob Africans are more savage than AA but ok :nvjpqts:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I see whole bunch of people who do not belong in s civilized world. They are only taking up space.
I encourage the authorities in these countries to deport them.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Y'all wasted 3 pages in this fucking thread to defend your set, when we all know y'all don't give a flying f*ck about your set. Y'all are goofy as f*ck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts