Uk Rapper Looking Like a Hooyo in his Designer Scarf & Sunglasses Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll beg the shit out of Drake to promote your music outlets like 'LinkUpTV' to get worldwide exposure. Canada and America own ya'll musically and culturally . You even had the audacity to say 'these North Americans think they're tough' . I went to London once and it was so queit and pleasant. You have a beautiful country , so stop acting like what you're not ( in this case gang bangers).

So let me get this straight, your whole argument for us supposedly "copying" you is because of Drake? The same nigga who begs it so much with the UK audience and has now even done a behind barz? Loool

Plus its not even our fault bloods from New York and came to Southern Ontario to spread their gang banging ways. Detroit smuggles guns and their violence to Canada as well. The proximity of these places allow these types of behaviours to be practised in Canada. Idk why ya'll think Canada is some sort of safe haven when we live amongst gang memebers as well . UK , on the other hand is very safe . So I suggest ya'll to stop stealing your hooyos kitchen knives in an attempt to be 'hard ' or what you say , 'tough'.

I don't even care about crime rate as I'm not even from London or Toronto but to say we copy Canada is just hilarious, the average UK citizen knows f*ck all about Canada. Y'all are just btec Americans kkkk

I don't even care about crime rate as I'm not even from London or Toronto but to say we copy Canada is just hilarious, the average UK citizen knows f*ck all about Canada. Y'all are just btec Americans kkkk
Whats btec ? and where are you from? If you're not from either of these places why are you talking as if you live there or something ....... you're probably from an irrelevant place anyways

So let me get this straight, your whole argument for us supposedly "copying" you is because of Drake? The same nigga who begs it so much with the UK audience and has now even done a behind barz? Loool
I didn't say its because of Drake . Its just ya'll beg us so hard . UK Rap scene ain't poppin anyways ya'll need to simmer down and humble yourselves

Read what I said carefully and stop deflecting. what I said is 100% true . I wonder how much ya'll paid him to do that so ya'll can get recognized for something . Its always the people with nothing going on that act so cocky. Ya'll need to be humbled real quick . No hype in ur music scene anyways

"Dj dj what is the another one" "call me a traitor"
clear (2).png
clear (2).png
200w.gif

Macalin M

Out here
How do we ' copy everything from the UK' when Rap was created in North America ( New York to be exact) . You can't lie and say most things in UK aren't inspired by American culture. "Grime' is inspired by Chicago drill as well. Ya'll pay homage to us on the daily.
Grime is from UK Garage, in fact grime and Chicago still sound nothing alike. We all know where you guys got Brooklyn and Toronto Drill from though. If your gonna come with info then come with facts not what you think it’s correct. Grime been here since like the late 90’s and Chicago drill been here since like what 2010. Plus grime is a two step rhythm with high bpm. I could say much more but you get the gist

Macalin M

Out here
Ya'll beg the shit out of Drake to promote your music outlets like 'LinkUpTV' to get worldwide exposure. Canada and America own ya'll musically and culturally . You even had the audacity to say 'these North Americans think they're tough' . I went to London once and it was so queit and pleasant. You have a beautiful country , so stop acting like what you're not ( in this case gang bangers).
You are really stupid though aren’t you? I knew all this time I was talking to a child. You probably live in a nice 6 bedroom house in Toronto so I don’t want to even hear you mention gangs in the first place. I’ll tell your Hooyo and you’ll stop being cheeky.
“There’s no gangs in London” don’t make me laugh, everyone knows Yardies and fob Africans are more savage than AA but ok :nvjpqts:

Also Drakes the one all up in London, using our slang and trying to use a London boy Flow. Your own king Drake loves up London so much he revived a series that’s been dead for years. That’s some dedication :ftw9nwa:

You are really stupid though aren’t you? I knew all this time I was talking to a child. You probably live in a nice 6 bedroom house in Toronto so I don’t want to even hear you mention gangs in the first place. I’ll tell your Hooyo and you’ll stop being cheeky.
“There’s no gangs in London” don’t make me laugh, everyone knows Yardies and fob Africans are more savage than AA but ok :nvjpqts:

Also Drakes the one all up in London, using our slang and trying to use a London boy Flow. Your own king Drake loves up London so much he revived a series that’s been dead for years. That’s some dedication :ftw9nwa:
exactly. it been 'dead for years' so the people who created must have called him to revive like he revived Pusha Ts career...but thats a different story. And no we don't copy UK slang like a lot you are claiming . The high population level of people of Caribbean descent influence our lingo . UK isn't the only place with a lot of Jamaicans and West Africans and such but of course you wouldn't know that yet you call me a child . Theres a small amount of African Americans in Canada as a whole but because most of them were escaping slavery in America by the underground railway , there's alot living Ontario as well .

Macalin M

Out here
exactly. it been 'dead for years' so the people who created must have called him to revive like he revived Pusha Ts career...but thats a different story. And no we don't copy UK slang like a lot you are claiming . The high population level of people of Caribbean descent influence our lingo . UK isn't the only place with a lot of Jamaicans and West Africans and such but of course you wouldn't know that yet you call me a child . Theres a small amount of African Americans in Canada as a whole but because most of them were escaping slavery in America by the underground railway , there's alot living Ontario as well .
I didn’t say dead for years so you’re not meant to put that in quotation marks by the way. Can’t quote something I never said. At least you know for the future though

Back on topic I said that he revived the series after a few years and he personally came to even star in it. Do you think the producers have enough money for Drake? Same way with the link up tv. He asked Giggs to put him on there. I didn’t say you copy our slang. You said we copy your slang and I proved you wrong. This is why I call you a child. You quote things I don’t say and add shit that I don’t say. I don’t care where AA’s live. It’s african AMERICAN for a reason. Don’t quote me if you ain’t got good shit to say man. Ain’t it like 4am in Canada. Go bed you got school right?

And who’s Pusha T?

am I lying?

Status
Not open for further replies.