Uk Rapper Looking Like a Hooyo in his Designer Scarf & Sunglasses Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macalin M

Out here
North Americans speak retarded? But y’all copy American street slangs and accents and even rap. Shit y’all even watch our ratchet shows.
Your gangs are so primitive they use kitchen knives lol
These knife wielding savages wouldn’t last a day in American hoods lol
It was comical since you believe these lads sound posh when clearly they don’t, and again we don’t use American slang. Uk slang is of Afro-Carribean descent. Tell me you know the words they say in this video if we use your slang.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I'm not bragging about anything just spittin facts you cant compare Toronto to London in terms of safety.

In 2017 there were 117 murders committed in London, in Toronto 61.

In 2018 there were 71 murders committed in London, in Toronto 48.

Theres no way London is more safe thn Toronto.
Because London doubles Torontos population you retard

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
No one acts like North Americans. You guys speak retarded English so I guess it makes sense that these guys who the average English speaker wouldn’t understand sounds posh to you. England hood culture is Afro-Carribean. Definitely not the same as NA

Plus why do you guys have glorified views of Toronto. “Bring UK thugs to Toronto and they’ll get humbled” I bet chavs will humble you guys :cryinglaughsmiley:

893302.jpg

Paring-and-Prep-Knives.jpg

vs

Breakaway_Balsa_Baseball_Bat_grande.jpg

firearmsoffences-submachinegun.jpg

Gun vs Acid
Baseball bat vs Knife

it aint even a fair fight :trumpsmirk: T Dot O hands down.

North Americans speak retarded? But y’all copy American street slangs and accents and even rap. Shit y’all even watch our ratchet shows.
Your gangs are so primitive they use kitchen knives lol
These knife wielding savages wouldn’t last a day in American hoods lol

You can't talk about copying when you have literally copied everything from the UK and you pay homage to the queen. You speak English because of Britain, former colonies should hang their heads in shame and never pipe up kkkk :drakekidding:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Because London doubles Torontos population you retard

Not even double. Toronto population is 2.8 million while London population is 8.2 million and yet Toronto murder rate is comparable to NY.

I glorify violence but these butter knife London yutes wouldn't last long in the streets of Toronto.

Not even double. Toronto population is 2.8 million while London population is 8.2 million and yet Toronto murder rate is comparable to NY.

I glorify violence but these butter knife London yutes wouldn't last long in the streets of Toronto.
Did you just say butter knife ? Nigga we here carrying out acid attacked 1.0 M concentrated acid in the face :gunsmiley: why carry a gun when you have acid :gunsmiley:

C2BA72AD-FB17-4F1E-805E-59B393116C92.jpeg

At least our slang is better what’s canadian slag like kkkk :cryinglaughsmiley: didn’t that Canadian goose rapper say ‘I just bought a ruler (thirty) / I'm a shooter, I'ma shoot first ’ is ruler slang for a gun :cryinglaughsmiley:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Did you just say butter knife ? Nigga we here carrying out acid attacked 1.0 M concentrated acid in the face :gunsmiley: why carry a gun when you have acid :gunsmiley:

View attachment 49793

At least our slang is better what’s canadian slag like kkkk :cryinglaughsmiley: didn’t that Canadian goose rapper say ‘I just bought a ruler (thirty) / I'm a shooter, I'ma shoot first ’ is ruler slang for a gun :cryinglaughsmiley:
Rulers american looool take a trip to the Rex kkkkk

Plz call me Daddy

View attachment 49793

I’d rather get shot than sprayed up with acid you Uk folks need to calm down.

Lol its always North American cornballs that think they're hard and yap their fanny flaps like they wouldn't walk home barefooted

"Buuut yall aint even got guns n sheeeit"

Fucking retards, they're around but much harder to get. How does that even decide how safe a place is?

Macalin M

Out here
Lol its always North American cornballs that think they're hard and yap their fanny flaps like they wouldn't walk home barefooted

"Buuut yall aint even got guns n sheeeit"

Fucking retards, they're around but much harder to get. How does that even decide how safe a place is?
Lost causes,

Macalin M

Out here

View attachment 49793

Don’t put acid attacks on us, that’s your Asian friends In West and East that do that to their sisters when they show a strand of hair

Status
Not open for further replies.