Uk Rapper Looking Like a Hooyo in his Designer Scarf & Sunglasses Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't talk about copying when you have literally copied everything from the UK and you pay homage to the queen. You speak English because of Britain, former colonies should hang their heads in shame and never pipe up kkkk :drakekidding:
How do we ' copy everything from the UK' when Rap was created in North America ( New York to be exact) . You can't lie and say most things in UK aren't inspired by American culture. "Grime' is inspired by Chicago drill as well. Ya'll pay homage to us on the daily.

Did you just say butter knife ? Nigga we here carrying out acid attacked 1.0 M concentrated acid in the face :gunsmiley: why carry a gun when you have acid :gunsmiley:

View attachment 49793

At least our slang is better what’s canadian slag like kkkk :cryinglaughsmiley: didn’t that Canadian goose rapper say ‘I just bought a ruler (thirty) / I'm a shooter, I'ma shoot first ’ is ruler slang for a gun :cryinglaughsmiley:
More evidence that ya'll listen to our shit . 99% of people in Canada can't name one British rapper /song

More evidence that ya'll listen to our shit . 99% of people in Canada can't name one British rapper /song

keep sippin henny in your little dixon hood:damn: kkk xalimo from the block:damn: kkk which of dixon blocks you from :damn:
dixon08nw98.JPG

Absolute trash :camby: go enjoy your public housing kkkk :camby:

keep sippin henny in your little dixon hood:damn: kkk xalimo from the block:damn: kkk which of dixon blocks you from :damn:
dixon08nw98.JPG

dixon08nw98.JPG

I don't even live there. Why u assuming shit? This is what a person does when they can't come back with a proper argument .

How do we ' copy everything from the UK' when Rap was created in North America ( New York to be exact) . You can't lie and say most things in UK aren't inspired by American culture. "Grime' is inspired by Chicago drill as well. Ya'll pay homage to us on the daily.

America has a case but Lol at us copying fucking Canada, please, you guys are irrelevant :drakekidding:

America has a case but Lol at us copying fucking Canada, please, you guys are irrelevant :drakekidding:
Ya'll beg the shit out of Drake to promote your music outlets like 'LinkUpTV' to get worldwide exposure. Canada and America own ya'll musically and culturally . You even had the audacity to say 'these North Americans think they're tough' . I went to London once and it was so queit and pleasant. You have a beautiful country , so stop acting like what you're not ( in this case gang bangers).

i see no masculinity from you. What kind of alpha man instigates fights between women ?! also why you bringing factz into this kkk he doesn't instigate cat fights kkk

What am I instigating ? Kkkk you trying the old scapegoat routine ! I expected better from you tsk tsk and Mudane Factz is good at controlling unruly women !

What am I instigating ? Kkkk you trying the old scapegoat routine ! I expected better from you tsk tsk and Mudane Factz is good at controlling unruly women !

Are you dense my nigga you tagged me and xalimo you wanted us to catfight . You even used the word catfight

expected more kulaha kkk man you on some bullshit. Factz is a respectable user i respect him as a person and his views on religion etc BUT his views on clan politics :faysalwtf: and history :faysalwtf:

Ya'll beg the shit out of Drake to promote your music outlets like 'LinkUpTV' to get worldwide exposure. Canada and America own ya'll musically and culturally . You even had the audacity to say 'these North Americans think they're tough' . I went to London once and it was so queit and pleasant. You have a beautiful country , so stop acting like what you're not ( in this case gang bangers).
Plus its not even our fault bloods from New York and came to Southern Ontario to spread their gang banging ways. Detroit smuggles guns and their violence to Canada as well. The proximity of these places allow these types of behaviours to be practised in Canada. Idk why ya'll think Canada is some sort of safe haven when we live amongst gang memebers as well . UK , on the other hand is very safe . So I suggest ya'll to stop stealing your hooyos kitchen knives in an attempt to be 'hard ' or what you say , 'tough'.

Are you dense my nigga you tagged me and xalimo you wanted us to catfight . You even used the word catfight

expected more kulaha kkk man you on some bullshit. Factz is a respectable user i respect him as a person and his views on religion etc BUT his views on clan politics :faysalwtf: and history :faysalwtf:

Y’all were already going at it :manny: that wasn’t my doing. Instead now you want to try and intimidate me but you forget I’m not UK mandem who get verbally and physically assaulted by women :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.