Uk Rapper Looking Like a Hooyo in his Designer Scarf & Sunglasses Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bal eega waxani :drakelaugh:

You know Londons murder rate nearly doubles Torontos in 2018 right?
Why are you bragging about that ? Even if you are that isn't true the murder rate of Toronto is higher than NYC this year ( not like its a good thing). Don't glorify homicide for hood points.

Bal eega waxani :drakelaugh:

You know Londons murder rate nearly doubles Torontos in 2018 right?

I'm talking about thugs they will be humbled easily man! I'm not from Toronto but I know this fake London wannabe thugs will cease to exist if they meet Toronto ones.

Macalin M

Out here
Uff their accent just makes them sound posh . They should stop acting like North Americans .
No one acts like North Americans. You guys speak retarded English so I guess it makes sense that these guys who the average English speaker wouldn’t understand sounds posh to you. England hood culture is Afro-Carribean. Definitely not the same as NA

Plus why do you guys have glorified views of Toronto. “Bring UK thugs to Toronto and they’ll get humbled” I bet chavs will humble you guys :cryinglaughsmiley:

No one acts like North Americans. You guys speak retarded English so I guess it makes sense that these guys who the average English speaker wouldn’t understand sounds posh to you. England hood culture is Afro-Carribean. Definitely not the same as NA

Plus why do you guys have glorified views of Toronto. “Bring UK thugs to Toronto and they’ll get humbled” I bet chavs will humble you guys :cryinglaughsmiley:
With kitchen knives??? :cryinglaughsmiley:

I'm not glorifying Toronto thugs but I'm just saying they are more serious threat than uk thugs

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Why are you bragging about that ? Even if you are that isn't true the murder rate of Toronto is higher than NYC this year ( not like its a good thing). Don't glorify homicide for hood points.

I'm not bragging about anything just spittin facts you cant compare Toronto to London in terms of safety.

In 2017 there were 117 murders committed in London, in Toronto 61.

In 2018 there were 71 murders committed in London, in Toronto 48.

Theres no way London is more safe thn Toronto.

Macalin M

Out here
With kitchen knives??? :cryinglaughsmiley:
Kitchen knives don’t do as much damage and the amount of weapons collected by the police shows the amount of Zombie knives being used.
Guns are also used in London despite there being strict gun laws so I really don’t want to hear shit
@AarHawd_7 diss these Toronto meatheads and something goes wrong with their brains man, let them think only they have deprived areas and gangs.

Kitchen knives don’t do as much damage and the amount of weapons collected by the police shows the amount of Zombie knives being used.
Guns are also used in London despite there being strict gun laws so I really don’t want to hear shit
@AarHawd_7 diss these Toronto meatheads and something goes wrong with their brains man, let them think only they have deprived areas and gangs.

I'm surprised that u are pissed bcoz of what I said I'm not comparing things.....what I'm saying is thugs in Toronto will kill anything I'm talking about the ones who are not famous...they will kill u for petty shit man and I'm not talking about Somalis I'm talking about Madows who are bloods and crips I'm just saying this teenagers in the video will be humbled!

Macalin M

Out here
I'm surprised that u are pissed bcoz of what I said I'm not comparing things.....what I'm saying is thugs in Toronto will kill anything I'm talking about the ones who are not famous...they will kill u for petty shit man and I'm not talking about Somalis I'm talking about Madows who are bloods and crips I'm just saying this teenagers in the video will be humbled!
That can happen anywhere and plus I’m not talking about you anyway. You were raised in Somalia I’m just saying in general the Hennessy guys think Toronto is everything

That can happen anywhere and plus I’m not talking about you anyway. You were raised in Somalia I’m just saying in general the Hennessy guys think Toronto is everything

ok I'm not glorifying Toronto anyways I'm not from there!

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

North Americans speak retarded? But y’all copy American street slangs and accents and even rap. Shit y’all even watch our ratchet shows.
Your gangs are so primitive they use kitchen knives lol
These knife wielding savages wouldn’t last a day in American hoods lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts