UK Black Muslims making Black-only events due to Asian racism

Intermarriage and intermingling are inevitable if two communities live next to each other or in the same country. Indians in Kenya are beginning to intermingle with locals as their population in Kenya continues to grow, this is an inevitable outcome with any community and no one can prevent it. Even in Uganda, before Asians were expelled, there was a growing number of mullato children born of Indias and Ugandans.
The muklati kids in uganda was because the men were brought there to work without their spouses,it wasnt interminggling by choice in east africa their are 4th generation indians,shia indians ghat never intermarry,1 out of a hundred,so that whole there is nothing we can do about it,is weong,even somalis here dont intermarry,mostly arabs intermarry with Madows
. Another thing that we need to pay attention to that we are loosing because of the civil war, is education in our language, dhaqan, gabay, sughaan, Somali history, cultural heritage. Not superficial stuff, proper and through education.
thats a great idea,agree 100%

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
My father told me how South Asians were treated horribly in Somalia and complained for victimhood due to Somali pride. Yet, Somalis in the west who live with these smelly curry munching hairy beasts are well aware how racist these people are and Somalis just express the same way.

But blacks, fucking blacks will just victimize themselves. :snoop:

Now what the f*ck is this self-hating prideless cuck Faraax doing? :gucciwhat::susp::faysalwtf::mjcry::meleshame:
I 100% agree. I'm a fucking man with a life. I never felt this bullshit discrimination shit. I wasn't shot, stopped by no cop, nothing. A lot of ppl need to calm the f*ck down.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis are turning into victimized bastards.

They're always looking for sympathy in issues that don't concern them, I'm sick of this, when did we fall this far? What would Boqor Osman Mohamud, Yusuf Ali Kenadiid,Sayid Mohamed Abdulle Hassan, Xawo Taako even Siyaad Barre say to this? Why are our youths becoming wimpy punks? When did Somalis became punks?

Excuse me while I throw up in shame and disgust.

Crying about smelly, hairy, goat curry munching Asians. Ba'ayeey.

Somalis actually taught the asians to open up masjids for duqsi this old Asian talked to me about it. It wasnt serious for them before and somalis came and taught them to like memorise it so when they want to memorise they go somali duqsis since asians just read from the quran.
I never heard of that before. I know Somalia had a huge impact on Hijab etc..... Where I grew up, the Pakistanis let 1000s of Somali youths attend their own Somali dugsi within the Pakistani mosque. Overall, they were good to the Somalis.

Wallahi, some of the Somali kids were wild. I remember my friend getting arrested outside the mosque because he threw a glass bottle @ someone. I remember we once got in trouble for playing football with a tennis ball in the mosque :bell:

My dugsi teacher was a nutcase :gucciwhat:

I got PTSD from that guy :gucciwhat:

As for events, I don’t really see that many Arabs or Pakistanis attending Somali eid events in the Park.We have enough Somali mosques/events without the need to jump on the black victim bandwagon.

Start your own ting if you don’t feel welcomed.Madow people can’t even be bothered to set up to their own hair product shops. The same Pakistani fellow they are complaining about is the same one that sells them their weaves. In some areas of London where meadows have been living for 60 years, Somalis and Polish have more shops.

We live in a capitalist society. Streets gotta eat!

I have never heard of anyone announcing an Asian/Arab only events other then blacks

Pure inferiority complex of the heighest order to even care about what others think about you.

When other communities want their own events particularly whites they convey this through subtleties in language/imagery

But to come out openly shows your more interested in a reaction along with the whole attention circus show rather then the event itself, signs of deep insecurities

Furthermore, Asians practising exclusivity in the West has allowed them to retain their language, culture and ethics despite being in the UK for 3/4 generations.

Unlike Somalis, most young Somalis speak broken Af-Somali and think that they have to join the AA/Carribbean struggle or become Arabised.

Young Somalis set up successful community programs and events all the time, instead of begging Hindi, go get a few Somalis together.

You can't be a strong, proud Muslim if you're not a strong, proud (insert ethnic group).
our elders are becoming arabnaized while our youth are becoming negronized, WHAT HAPPEN TO SOMALINIZATON LOOOL

I never heard of that before. I know Somalia had a huge impact on Hijab etc..... Where I grew up, the Pakistanis let 1000s of Somali youths attend their own Somali dugsi within the Pakistani mosque. Overall, they were good to the Somalis.

Wallahi, some of the Somali kids were wild. I remember my friend getting arrested outside the mosque because he threw a glass bottle @ someone. I remember we once got in trouble for playing football with a tennis ball in the mosque :bell:

As for events, I don’t really see that many Arabs or Pakistanis attending Somali eid events in the Park.We have enough Somali mosques/events without the need to jump on the black victim bandwagon.

Start your own ting if you don’t feel welcomed.Madow people can’t even be bothered to set up to their own hair product shops. The same Pakistani fellow they are complaining about is the same one that sells them their weaves. In some areas of London where meadows have been living for 60 years, Somalis and Polish have more shops.

Ive never felt anything, Pakistanis I'm the UK are good people from my experience
ALL I AM SAYING IS, PAKIS ARE FAKE MUSLIMS. when i was a kid i used to think they were hindus looool that's how unislamic they seemed to me

Bax Naga tag warya

I think somalis are suffering from n identity crisis the one in somali say they are arabs the one in the west join the adoon crew

This must be said untill it sinks in,SOMALIS AND OTHER HORNERS ARE A UNIQUE RACE IN THE HORN OF AFRICA,just because we look like arabs and share religion doesnt mean we are arabs and just because we have black skin doesnt make us like adoons
But somali in the west like this one fool here have identity crisis so they adopt AA identity,they talk like adoons
WE ARE HAMITES CUSHITC, WHEN WILL THESE IDIOTS UNDERSTAND THAT, ALL THEY KNOW ABOUT THEIR IDENTITY IS THEIR SHITHOLE CLAN, THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THEIR FUCKING RACE.

Just call it an African Eid Party, or Afro Iftaar party and then problem solved u get rid of the curries without being accused of race segregation. This is what pakis do anyway by making it a language-specific event they get who they want without explicitly stating that non-pakis aren't welcome.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THE PROBLEM IS THE AFRO CARIBBEANS DON'T LIKE THE TERM AFRICAN, they feel like they are begging it when they refer to themselves as african because even their great x 5 grandparents were born outside of africa, they feel alien and disconnected to the term africa, they like the watered down version AFRO or the term black(a skin colour that even many dark skin asians can pass for )

well I’ve known this for a while...

Islam has negative view of black skin so....

And you can’t criticize Islam or do something radical as separating your group because you’ve given the religion a moral authority, you’re always wrong and the religion is always right...

It’s like the low cast Hindus who still are Hindu despite Hinduism promoting a class system...

You can never express your views because the master is always right since you gave him the moral authority to decide over your life...
exactly,

ARABS ARE THE KINGS OF ISLAM and they are anti-negro and have always been and will always be, that is a FACT OF LIFE.

you are arabs are generally not anti-somali,

they might call some blick Madow looking midgan adoon somalis ABEED but they really know that we are an equal and even stronger than they were historically in the medieval era they depended on the ajuran empire to support them militarily and economically and even recently in the late 1900 colonial era isaaqs and daroods feed the yemens, UAE and saudi for free, they were a charity case of us

they might be politically anti somali nowadays because our oil and natural resources potential, ports and commercially strategic spot our motherland is located, BUT THAT IS BECAUSE ARABS ARE CLANIST LIKE US,

THE FACT IS THE ARABS LOOK DOWN ON NEGROS THE MOST, which i don't like, i respect and value negros especially decent AFRICAN AMERICANS such as malcolm x, muhammed ali and soo and empathize with them

BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT ARABS WILL NEVER FULLY ACCEPT THEM INTO THE ARAB CULTURE, AND ISLAM IS ARAB CULTURE.

ARABS JUST WANT TO SPREAD ISLAM, SO THEY COULD USE IT AS A TOOL TO INFLUENCE, DOMINATE AND CONTROL NEGROS. they truly despise negro as a race. THEY LOVE THEIR ATHLETIC POTENTIAL though, that's why they hiring them for their teams and they even have an secret research going on to find ways to breed the strong negro men into their arab genes without the negro penetrating their arab women(negro fucking a arab woman is the worst thing that could happen to them) and without the kid come out as half negro with negro facial features THEY BASICALLY JUST WANT THE MUSCULAR element in their genes.

Last edited:
exactly,

ARABS ARE THE KINGS OF ISLAM and they are anti-negro and have always been and will always be, that is a FACT OF LIFE.

they might call some blick Madow looking ****** adoon somalis ABEED but they really know that we are an equal and even stronger than they were historically in the medieval era they depended on the ajuran empire to support them militarily and economically and even recently in the late 1900 colonial era isaaqs and daroods feed the yemens, UAE and saudi for free, they were a charity case of us

they might be politically anti somali nowadays because our oil and natural resources potential, ports and commercially strategic spot our motherland is located, BUT THAT IS BECAUSE ARABS ARE CLANIST LIKE US,

THE FACT IS THE ARABS LOOK DOWN ON NEGROS THE MOST, which i don't like, i respect and value negros especially decent AFRICAN AMERICANS such as malcolm x, muhammed ali and soo and empathize with them

BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT ARABS WILL NEVER FULLY ACCEPT THEM INTO THE ARAB CULTURE, AND ISLAM IS ARAB CULTURE.

Diahorea

:vqbuyv0:

Silky

操你的媽媽
THE PROBLEM IS THE AFRO CARIBBEANS DON'T LIKE THE TERM AFRICAN, they feel like they are begging it when they refer to themselves as african because even their great x 5 grandparents were born outside of africa, they feel alien and disconnected to the term africa, they like the watered down version AFRO or the term black(a skin colour that even many dark skin asians can pass for )

Yh but there aren't many muslim carribeans is there, and for the minority referring to them as afro would be fine.

Also I would like to state that we some times forget how many Black African States are Muslim majority or with significant minorities. This racist map does a pretty good job of showing the extent of Islam in Africa.
africa_1.jpg

The number of Black African Muslims is probably the same or greater than those of Ayrabs, and so they need to realise that these Ayrabs or pakis do not have any greater claim to Islam than them and be confident in your identities as African or black Muslims.

Black Muslims come from loads of different countries but they all have lived a similar experience due to their blackness and if they want to get together regardless of what it's named, it should be celebrated if it helps people connect with the deen

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
It's the opposite actually. I've heard an Asian say that Somalis are the most religious Muslims in the UK.
Yes it's the opposite we made the place more religious but pakis started it off here and took the abuse first being muslim and setting up masjids. Somalis just hiked it up.
I know so many that when they here of a somali doing something haram it shocks them since they see us with our clothes all our duqsis etc it shocked them more than if their own community does it apparently that's what they say to me.

exactly,

they might call some blick Madow looking ****** adoon somalis ABEED but they really know that we are an equal and even stronger than they were historically in the medieval era they depended on the ajuran empire to support them militarily and economically and even recently in the late 1900 colonial era isaaqs and daroods feed the yemens, UAE and saudi for free, they were a charity case of us

ARABS JUST WANT TO SPREAD ISLAM, SO THEY COULD USE IT AS A TOOL TO INFLUENCE, DOMINATE AND CONTROL NEGROS. they truly despise negro as a race. THEY LOVE THEIR ATHLETIC POTENTIAL though, that's why they hiring them for their teams and they even have an secret research going on to find ways to breed the strong negro men into their arab genes without the negro penetrating their arab women(negro fucking a arab woman is the worst thing that could happen to them) and without the kid come out as half negro with negro facial features THEY BASICALLY JUST WANT THE MUSCULAR element in their genes.

True

Yh but there aren't many muslim carribeans is there, and for the minority referring to them as afro would be fine.

Also I would like to state that we some times forget how many Black African States are Muslim majority or with significant minorities. This racist map does a pretty good job of showing the extent of Islam in Africa.
View attachment 51750

The number of Black African Muslims is probably the same or greater than those of Ayrabs, and so they need to realise that these Ayrabs or pakis do not have any greater claim to Islam than them and be confident in your identities as African or black Muslims.

Black Muslims come from loads of different countries but they all have lived a similar experience due to their blackness and if they want to get together regardless of what it's named, it should be celebrated if it helps people connect with the deen
somalis are black, yet we have defo have a different experience to negro with regards to arab relations, :fittytousand:
when arabs hate on us it's a tribe thing but with negros it's a racial thing, LET'S BE HONEST HERE:dabcasar:

Silky

操你的媽媽

Not true, Islam isn't about Arabs or them accepting anyone, the Arab and middle East xoolo were the ones that needed to be conquered to spread Islam while sub saharan Africans had Islam spread to them through trade etc. Arabs are a irrelevant race of poor achievers.

Somalis are turning into victimized bastards.

They're always looking for sympathy in issues that don't concern them, I'm sick of this, when did we fall this far? What would Boqor Osman Mohamud, Yusuf Ali Kenadiid,Sayid Mohamed Abdulle Hassan, Xawo Taako even Siyaad Barre say to this? Why are our youths becoming wimpy punks? When did Somalis became punks?

Excuse me while I throw up in shame and disgust.

Crying about smelly, hairy, goat curry munching Asians. Ba'ayeey.
it is said the somalis had the highest IQ LEVEL IN AFRICA AND THE ARAB WORLD BEFORE THE CIVIL WAR, WE HAD AN AVERAGE OF 98 and now somalis under the age of 70 have an average IQ LEVEL OF 65.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

Wallahi true I went to both paki and somali duqsi and an Arab one.
The Pakis kids are way calmer and only went energetic outside the building.
the arabs were wild af and loud.
the somali kids are bloody energetic running around and crazy.
It has to be genetics why are somalis kids so wild :damedamn:
Tbh wallahi the somalis raised with either paki,white or black the ones with paki were by far the least weird and messed up and kept their culture

Trending