UK Black Muslims making Black-only events due to Asian racism

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
My father told me how South Asians were treated horribly in Somalia and complained for victimhood due to Somali pride. Yet, Somalis in the west who live with these smelly curry munching hairy beasts are well aware how racist these people are and Somalis just express the same way.

But blacks, fucking blacks will just victimize themselves. :snoop:

Now what the f*ck is this self-hating prideless cuck Faraax doing? :gucciwhat::susp::faysalwtf::mjcry::meleshame:

Last edited:
Black Muslim only meet ups. Isn’t That just a code word for moving to black Muslimahs?

That Farax is pathetic. Why doesn’t just go to Somali mosques? Bakhti mindset!

Ps. I like how Asian mosques are run. The elders are well respected and they use their experiences of have been in the West for so long to benefit the community. In the Somali mosque, you get a dude from Kenya wanting to run the whole mosque after spending 2 years in the west.

UK Somalis are a fucking embarrassment. Always licking madow arse to the point now that they are taking on madow characteristics like inferiority complex for timo-jilics and dhegcas.:pacspit:

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
people Legit complain but y’all over look it and call them sjw and basically push them away.

a majority of the Muslims I interact with are usually Somali and that’s just my neighbors. When I do hang with other Muslims they are Somali dudes.

When they invite me to do stuff. It’s lefit just a group of Somalis.

Basically a group of black muslims(if me saying black offended you I don’t give a flying f*ck)

there is a legit Latino mosque in my state and no body was outraged. Y’all are getting mad and bothered for no reason.

The problem is if we say we want to make a black only event, they accuse us of separating the ummah.On the other hand they look down on us for being of darker complexion.

@ Appolo,

When the Somalis came to the UK en masse they never had any mosques so they used the Pakistani mosques. The Pakistanis had a huge issue with the Somali kids because they were wild. I remember this Somali kid punching another kid in the face and there was blood all over the mosque. Then the Somali kids were just too loud. Even till this day, Somali kids terrorise the neighbourhoods during taraweeh.After a while ,the Somalis starting opening their own mosques...........

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
The problem is if we say we want to make a black only event, they accuse us of separating the ummah.On the other hand they look down on us for being of darker complexion.
There are people that have legit been bothered by this issue.
And are being harassed because of the fact they want their own event.

When they do announce their own events they get called a sjw and are just pushed away.

that somali is from the 0.5 clans. somalis discriminated against him so did the pakis/bengalis/arabs. where else is he supposed to go?

Trending