UK Black Muslims making Black-only events due to Asian racism

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Yh but there aren't many muslim carribeans is there, and for the minority referring to them as afro would be fine.

Also I would like to state that we some times forget how many Black African States are Muslim majority or with significant minorities. This racist map does a pretty good job of showing the extent of Islam in Africa.
View attachment 51750

The number of Black African Muslims is probably the same or greater than those of Ayrabs, and so they need to realise that these Ayrabs or pakis do not have any greater claim to Islam than them and be confident in your identities as African or black Muslims.

Black Muslims come from loads of different countries but they all have lived a similar experience due to their blackness and if they want to get together regardless of what it's named, it should be celebrated if it helps people connect with the deen
Look at somalia all alone:dabcasar: first muslim but still alone

Silky

操你的媽媽
somalis are black, yet we have defo have a different experience to negro with regards to arab relations, :fittytousand:
when arabs hate on us it's a tribe thing but with negros it's a racial thing, LET'S BE HONEST HERE:dabcasar:
Yh but black as in the other African peoples (in the west and southern African) and their diaspora in the the western hemisphere.

Arabs are xoolo and a useless people and their assessment of people is irrelevant beyond measure. What makes the fat Arabs of the gulf with billions so behind other races like the indhoyar or even hindus, answer: they are genetically predisposed to doqonimo

I have never heard of anyone announcing an Asian/Arab only events other then blacks

Pure inferiority complex of the heighest order to even care about what others think about you.

When other communities want their own events particularly whites they convey this through subtleties in language/imagery

But to come out openly shows your more interested in a reaction along with the whole attention circus show rather then the event itself, signs of deep insecurities
you just articulated my point better, thanks man. THIS IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY. :yousmart:

@WarsameXamse our ancestors didn’t know of Arab racism , they were easy to influence and lived a simple life

Even back home it’s still the case

Only western Somalis have a brain to think

Better leave the religion or secularise
i would say somalis are definitely have good ownership of islam, we are known as muslims international, they don't dare act like they know islam better than us, we follow the Shafi'i school of thought, and somali scholars are regarded the experts in this school of thought ARABS IN THE WEST LEARN THIS SCHOOL OF THOUGHT UNDER US, only somalis i have seen being adoons to arabs and pakis are the lost case salafi wahabist.

i would say somalis are definitely have good ownership of islam, we are known as muslims international, they don't dare act like they know islam better than us, we follow the Shafi'i school of thought, and somali scholars are regarded the experts in this school of thought ARABS IN THE WEST LEARN THIS SCHOOL OF THOUGHT UNDER US, only somalis i have seen being adoons to arabs and pakis are the lost case salafi wahabist.

Cultural Islam is good but political Islam is bad

@WarsameXamse our ancestors didn’t know of Arab racism , they were easy to influence and lived a simple life

Even back home it’s still the case

Only western Somalis have a brain to think
KINDA TRUE, it's not because they were very native PEOPLE (although i do believe they were to an extent, like come on they were all mostly geeljire) IT IS MORE SO THAT THEY DIDN'T have THE LEVEL OF UNLIMITED SOURCES OF INFORMATION WE DO TODAY THUS WE ARE ABLE TO REASON BETTER.

KINDA TRUE, it's not because they were very native PEOPLE (although i do believe they were to an extent, like come on they were all mostly geeljire) IT IS MORE SO THAT THEY DIDN'T have THE LEVEL OF UNLIMITED SOURCES OF INFORMATION WE DO TODAY THUS WE ARE ABLE TO REASON BETTER.

Yeah but even those back home have access to the internet and literature but there’s no one impressive , they’re all so typical of their type...

Cultural Islam is good but political Islam is bad
f*ck political Islam, I AM ALWAYS SIDING WITH THE WEST AGAINST THE ARAB WORLD, I WOULD LOVE TO BE ASSIGNED TO A MISSION TO DESTROY THE ARAB WORLD :siilaanyosmile: I WOULD PROUDLY CORPORATE WITH THE WEST TO TAKE DOWN POLITICAL ISLAM BECAUSE IT IS TRULY MORE CANCEROUS THAN POLITICAL CHRISTIANITY(THIS IS VERY SECULAR AT IT'S BEST). FYI I HATE CHRISTIANITY it is the most fake thing to ever be practiced HANDS DOWN,

can you image some dumbass low iq somalis left islam for another abrahamic faith to worship a trailer trash blue eyed hair weirdo called white jesus :faysalwtf:
Jesus-look-alike-real-name-Daniel-Christos.jpg

Yh but black as in the other African peoples (in the west and southern African) and their diaspora in the the western hemisphere.

Arabs are xoolo and a useless people and their assessment of people is irrelevant beyond measure. What makes the fat Arabs of the gulf with billions so behind other races like the indhoyar or even hindus, answer: they are genetically predisposed to doqonimo

genetically predisposed to doqonimo:siilaanyolaugh:

I STILL WONDER HOW THEY PULLED OFF THE GOLDEN AGE OF ISLAM AND BY ISLAM WHAT THEY REALLY MEAN IS ARABS (WHICH ALSO INCLUDES PERSIANS BUT EXCLUDES NEGRO)

NEGROS DID MAKE SOME CONURBATION TO THE GOLDEN age of islam like
Lost Libraries of Timbuktu BUT ARABS BEING ANTI NEGRO AS ALWAYS DON'T REALLY MENTION THIS OR ACKNOWLEDGE IT IN THEIR BOOKS MUCH:siilaanyolaugh:

THE FACT TODAY IS THAT THE DEVELOPMENT AND
LUXURIES OF SAUDI AND UAE IS ALL DUE TO THE GENIUS OF THE EUROPEANS AND NOT ARABS, ARABS ARE NO DIFFERENT TO NEGROS AND SOMALIS TODAY,
THEY TOO ARE LOW IQ
GOAT FUCKING BEDOUINS,

I just mean there’s no smart people
YH JUST LIKE THE REST OF AFRICA, AFRICA IS THE CURSED CONTINENT.

BUT THEIR IS A LOT MONEY TO BE MADE IN AFRICA THOUGH, FROM NATURAL RESOURCES TO TELECOM, one of these days i am looking forward to accumulating some riches for myself there, i will pull up like a cadaan imperialist and pimp out east africa's resources and acquire so much wealth, i'm talking billions of dollars then head back to the west and live like a somali king

To be honest....

When the Muslim world thinks of Black Muslims it’s Somalis and Sudanese. These debates don’t really effect us. Who even allowed Pakis to sit at the table when we been Muslims willingly and they were conquested? Lmao
somalis embraced islam through close trade tides they always had with they arabs, pakis and negros were mostly conquered by the arabs after nabi passed, there has has never been a curry eating sahaba named khan

somalis embraced islam through close trade tides they always had with they arabs, pakis and negros were mostly conquered by the arabs after nabi passed, there has has never been a curry eating sahaba named khan
Muhammad bin Qasim conquered the pakis :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

@WarsameXamse wallahi I have a renewed respect for whites and low opinion of Somalis and Arabs the more I look into European society and Somali/Arab society

The contrast couldn’t be greater

Why help people who’re dumber than you? People who’re ungrateful, arrogant, ignorant, supremacists, lack humility and logic, why help?

Think about yourself and your close family?

f*ck Somalia f*ck Arabs