UK Black Muslims making Black-only events due to Asian racism

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Wallahi true I went to both paki and somali duqsi and an Arab one.
The Pakis kids are way calmer and only went energetic outside the building.
the arabs were wild af and loud.
the somali kids are bloody energetic running around and crazy.
It has to be genetics why are somalis kids so wild :damedamn:
Tbh wallahi the somalis raised with either paki,white or black the ones with paki were by far the least weird and messed up and kept their culture
What do you learn in dugsi besides the Koran ?
I never attended dugsi before

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
What do you learn in dugsi besides the Koran ?
I never attended dugsi before
What's your ethnicity
We memorise quran by lots of different methods learn the meaning of the surahs. We are taught islamic stories, have competitions, eatand play with friends, learn duas and stories, taught how to pray etc.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
What's your ethnicity
We memorise quran by lots of different methods learn the meaning of the surahs. We are taught islamic stories, have competitions, eatand play with friends, learn duas and stories, taught how to pray etc.
So did you complete memorizing the whole Quran ? In my family, only my father went to dugsi as a kid when he was in baadiye.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
So did you complete memorizing the whole Quran ? In my family, only my father went to dugsi as a kid when he was in baadiye.
Oh are you like half somali.
You should go to a duqsi and walk in if you want and learn the first surah. I like going for the atmosphere different from home and better and im on holiday right now in the UAE and i like going to the masjids here it's very beautiful and I just feel calm in the masjids. If I lived in the Baadiye I think I'd finish already since they finish super quick mashallah it's a gift.
I haven't completed the quran I could have but I kept moving duqsis and starting again I'm currently 3/4 finished inshallah I can finish soon.

Mashaa allah,
Somalida holds Eid event a Every year for past few years in London, you see few Asians and other ethnicities come to our own events.

It's a big business Alquba in hayes , darusalam southall, and others shares the profit.

Who cares about those smelly asians and sand Arab salaan un baa kalaabtaas naga dhaxeyso.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Oh are you like half somali.
You should go to a duqsi and walk in if you want and learn the first surah. I like going for the atmosphere different from home and better and im on holiday right now in the UAE and i like going to the masjids here it's very beautiful and I just feel calm in the masjids. If I lived in the Baadiye I think I'd finish already since they finish super quick mashallah it's a gift.
I haven't completed the quran I could have but I kept moving duqsis and starting again I'm currently 3/4 finished inshallah I can finish soon.
Most people in djibouti don't bother learning the Quran or going to dugsi. Kudos to you for learning your deen even though you live in a gaalo country.

he is moaning that when he played the race card they told him you are not the only one who faced racism and it offended him lol. Doesnt he think pakistani muslims dont face racism in UK?

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Most people in djibouti don't bother learning the Quran or going to dugsi. Kudos to you for learning your deen even though you live in a gaalo country.

Really? I was impressed that this 12 year old boy was participating in the Dubai Quran competition. Feel like you are over-exaggerating as Quran memorisation and dugsi is so important to us.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Really? I was impressed that this 12 year old boy was participating in the Dubai Quran competition. Feel like you are over-exaggerating as Quran memorisation and dugsi is so important to us.

When I used to go to hargeisa during the summer, I noticed that most families had a macalin that teaches the Quran recitation and good number of the people were xafid Quran but when I went to miyiga, most people didn't even know how to pray let alone 2 Surah of the Quran.

fulani are the ruling class in Nigeria they have have mixture negro, cushitic and arab linage THEY WERE NOT SLAVES, they are the ones who forced islam on the negros,

i can't lie if i was black negro, I WOULDN'T BE A MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN, i wouldn't follow Abrahamic faiths because they all have a history of anti negro.

in islam and Christianity NEGRO ARE LOOKED AT AS A CURSE AND A BURDEN OF THE WORLD,

IF MALCOLM X AND MUHAMMAD ALI WERE BOTH LOST NEGRO HAHAHAA THEY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE ARAB SLAVE TRADE.

MANSA MUSA WAS ALSO OF NEGRO, ARAB CUSHITC HABASHA LINAGE, SHE WAS DEFO FULLANI, THAT'S WHY HE ENSLAVED MANY NEGRO AND CONQUERED THEM, HE WAS ANTI-NEGRO EVEN THOUGH HE HAD NEGRO LINAGE.

BILAL WAS NOT NEGRO AT ALL, HE WAS HALF ARAB HALF HABASHA slave HE WAS LIGHT SKIN, REMEMBER SOMALIS ALSO SOLD OROMO SLAVES TO THE ARABS:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh: A SOMALI WAAQIST SOLD BILAL TO THE ARABS :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh: oh shit actually his village was raided by arabs and his mother was raped by the arab man, it was not somalis

FYI I AM MUSLIM BUT I JUST ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ISLAM IS NOT FOR THE NEGRO MAN HAHAHAAAAAA UNLESS IT IS THAT NATION OF ISLAM BULLSHIT
150213162305-15-malcolm-x-restricted-super-169.jpg
Fulanis are not mixed with cushitic at all. They are primarily West African with some berber. Also, the true term is Hausa-Fulani. The Fulanis moved to the area known as Nigeria centuries ago and intertwined with the already strong muslim Hausa states/caliphates there for numbers. They only got ruling class in Nigeria because they were more unified (all of Northern Nigeria was one arewa) and the British gave up on subjecting them by making them vassals for them. Even still, Northern Nigeria (where Hausa Fulanis live) are last place in every segment of Nigeria despite their leaders being in power for so long. This isn't their fault though because their leaders are poor and would rather spend millions on hajj and building mosques. Northern Nigeria have the lowest literacy in Nigeria while Southern Nigeria has literacy between 75-100 percent. They have the least productive states, the least states with the average income and ect. They are the majority of the poor in Nigeria while majority of the middle class/civil servants in Nigeria are from the South (non Hausa Fulani).

Apollo

VIP
Fulanis are not mixed with cushitic at all. They are primarily West African with some berber. Also, the true term is Hausa-Fulani. The Fulanis moved to the area known as Nigeria centuries ago and intertwined with the already strong muslim Hausa states/caliphates there for numbers. They only got ruling class in Nigeria because they were more unified (all of Northern Nigeria was one arewa) and the British gave up on subjecting them by making them vassals for them. Even still, Northern Nigeria (where Hausa Fulanis live) are last place in every segment of Nigeria despite their leaders being in power for so long. This isn't their fault though because their leaders are poor and would rather spend millions on hajj and building mosques. Northern Nigeria have the lowest literacy in Nigeria while Southern Nigeria has literacy between 75-100 percent. They have the least productive states, the least states with the average income and ect. They are the majority of the poor in Nigeria while majority of the middle class/civil servants in Nigeria are from the South (non Hausa Fulani).

Hausas are related to Yorubas etc and other Volta-Niger groups and only minimally mixed with invaders from Chad whose language they adopted through language shift. They are not ethnically Chadic who are Nilotic mostly.

Fulanis are from Senegambia originally and have some Green Sahara era North African admixture.

Hausas are related to Yorbubas etc and only minimally mixed with invaders from Chad whose language they adopted through language shift (they are not ethnically Chadic who are Nilotic mostly).

Fulanis are from Senegambia originally and have some Green Sahara era North African admixture.
You are correct. Finally, someone on this forum knows hat they are talking about in regards to West Africa. These groups are really only put together in Nigeria for political reasons like I stated before. The Fulanis wanted more prominence and to dominate the already strong Hausa kingdoms. Pure Hausas are very distinct. They have beautiful deep dark skin and remind me strongly of South Sudanese.

Apollo

VIP
You are correct. Finally, someone on this forum knows hat they are talking about in regards to West Africa. These groups are really only put together in Nigeria for political reasons like I stated before. The Fulanis wanted more prominence and to dominate the already strong Hausa kingdoms. Pure Hausas are very distinct. They have beautiful deep dark skin and remind me strongly of South Sudanese.

Chadics have weird origins. They are Nilotic originally but adopted the language of Afro-Asiatic Mediterranean types carrying haplogroup R1b from Italy. Odd ethnogenesis.

Yh but there aren't many muslim carribeans is there, and for the minority referring to them as afro would be fine.

Also I would like to state that we some times forget how many Black African States are Muslim majority or with significant minorities. This racist map does a pretty good job of showing the extent of Islam in Africa.
View attachment 51750

The number of Black African Muslims is probably the same or greater than those of Ayrabs, and so they need to realise that these Ayrabs or pakis do not have any greater claim to Islam than them and be confident in your identities as African or black Muslims.

Black Muslims come from loads of different countries but they all have lived a similar experience due to their blackness and if they want to get together regardless of what it's named, it should be celebrated if it helps people connect with the deen
Black Christians create their own churches so that you have Ethiopian, Nigerian, Kenyan churches. Why is it different for some black muslims? As a Nigerian in the USA this dynamic is weird for me. I've never seen a Nigerian event/association/club labeled under a black umbrella. Individual African groups strive to separate themselves here.

Chadics have weird origins. They are Nilotic originally but adopted the language of Afro-Asiatic Medditerenean types carrying haplogroup R1b from Italy. Odd ethnogenesis.
You know your stuff! Are you a Historian? Yes, its weird that Fulani language is Niger Congo while Hausa is Afro-Asiatic. I think it has to do with the connection between Hausas and Sudan. I've read theories that believe that Hausas originally came from the Sudan.

It's the opposite actually. I've heard an Asian say that Somalis are the most religious Muslims in the UK.
Not even remotely, every mega mosque was built by Pakistanis, the Muslim Defense League is filled with Pakistanis not Somalis or Arabs, every race riot against BNP and EDL has Pakistanis in it, Pakistanis are generally the most Islamic western born people Ive met, all the Arabs in second generation are all westernized.

ALL I AM SAYING IS, PAKIS ARE FAKE MUSLIMS. when i was a kid i used to think they were hindus looool that's how unislamic they seemed to me
Pakistanis are the realest Muslims in Britain and Europe, their culture is really antiwestern, and proof of this is when you see white EDL members hating Pakistanis more than Arabs all the time in the UK, all radical Jihadi mosque are ran by Pakistanis in Britain, the Somalis are generally not even Muslims, also Pakistanis are buddhist converts, do you know 45 million Pashtuns live in Pakistan and so do Balochis, these are not even hindu descendant people, and even Arabs were hindus before Islam and paganism was rife in Arabia, the kaaba had hindu idols in them also.

Trending