UK Black Muslims making Black-only events due to Asian racism

Furthermore, Asians practising exclusivity in the West has allowed them to retain their language, culture and ethics despite being in the UK for 3/4 generations.

Unlike Somalis, most young Somalis speak broken Af-Somali and think that they have to join the AA/Carribbean struggle or become Arabised.

Young Somalis set up successful community programs and events all the time, instead of begging Hindi, go get a few Somalis together.

You can't be a strong, proud Muslim if you're not a strong, proud (insert ethnic group).

The Madows guy is clever, he knows he can't get funding or attention just on his own so he gets his friend who is from the biggest black Muslim group in the country to back him.

I think somalis are suffering from n identity crisis the one in somali say they are arabs the one in the west join the adoon crew

This must be said untill it sinks in,SOMALIS AND OTHER HORNERS ARE A UNIQUE RACE IN THE HORN OF AFRICA,just because we look like arabs and share religion doesnt mean we are arabs and just because we have black skin doesnt make us like adoons
But somali in the west like this one fool here have identity crisis so they adopt AA identity,they talk like adoons

Silky

操你的媽媽
Just call it an African Eid Party, or Afro Iftaar party and then problem solved u get rid of the curries without being accused of race segregation. This is what pakis do anyway by making it a language-specific event they get who they want without explicitly stating that non-pakis aren't welcome.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

well I’ve known this for a while...

Islam has negative view of black skin so....

And you can’t criticize Islam or do something radical as separating your group because you’ve given the religion a moral authority, you’re always wrong and the religion is always right...

It’s like the low cast Hindus who still are Hindu despite Hinduism promoting a class system...

You can never express your views because the master is always right since you gave him the moral authority to decide over your life...

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
lol i grew up with Asians from young this must be an east ting, cah in south we was doing dugsi, social club and eid festivals with mixture of people, asians blacks somalis and eastern Europeans. Theirs bad in every race no lie.

To be honest....

When the Muslim world thinks of Black Muslims it’s Somalis and Sudanese. These debates don’t really effect us. Who even allowed Pakis to sit at the table when we been Muslims willingly and they were conquested? Lmao

Lmao I've had Pakistani friends my whole life and I've never experienced genuine racism. Not even once. Most of the time people complain about Asian racism is because they're upset what Asians MIGHT think and say when they're amongst themselves. Do they? Probably. Who gives a f*ck?

I'm proud of these brothers. There should be a black Muslim only parties. This is a great step forward. When other communities have a their own parties we don't care so they shouldn't care what we do. I:it0tdo8:all my people.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Lmao I've had Pakistani friends my whole life and I've never experienced genuine racism. Not even once. Most of the time people complain about Asian racism is because they're upset what Asians MIGHT think and say when they're amongst themselves. Do they? Probably. Who gives a f*ck?

it's cause somalis cat black people, when they go school they try click up with blacks and don't mix with asians

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
To be honest....

When the Muslim world thinks of Black Muslims it’s Somalis and Sudanese. These debates don’t really effect us. Who even allowed Pakis to sit at the table when we been Muslims willingly and they were conquested? Lmao
they were hindus before they were forced to take islam, we were one of the first ethnic groups that were willing to convert to islam without being forced to.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
UK racism against blacks is REAL!!! Indians are the worst. I once called Indians ---hey u dirty poor baah baaah Indians on their face, maaskin I felt bad later, the poor woman looked at her husband to defend her but he was too chicken to do anything lol

I respect pakistanis wallahi. If we been in uk as long as them i doubt most somalis would even be muslims. They have far stronger culture and togethernes than us

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
@ Appolo,

When the Somalis came to the UK en masse they never had any mosques so they used the Pakistani mosques. The Pakistanis had a huge issue with the Somali kids because they were wild. I remember this Somali kid punching another kid in the face and there was blood all over the mosque. Then the Somali kids were just too loud. Even till this day, Somali kids terrorise the neighbourhoods during taraweeh.After a while ,the Somalis starting opening their own mosques...........
Somalis actually taught the asians to open up masjids for duqsi this old Asian talked to me about it. It wasnt serious for them before and somalis came and taught them to like memorise it so when they want to memorise they go somali duqsis since asians just read from the quran.

How disgusting, Somalis want our culture to be like fucking Pakis, of all people. Acid throwing, honor killing, and marrying siblings which is why 98% of them look inbred as f*ck.
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1348833/93-pakistani-women-experience-sexual-violence/
Literally 93% of women in Pakistan experience sexual violence, and you want our culture to be like theirs
Disgusting we shouldn't even try to act like those inbreds. We are somali and shouldnt adopt their acid throwing ways. Here in london they are always throwing acid at innocent civilans faces

Trending

Latest posts