UK Black Muslims making Black-only events due to Asian racism

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I have lived with Asian my whole life and have onky lived with them and never experienced any racism.
I think these people are lying or exaggerated. These people should stay with their own community and not beg others to love them.
Asians are not the most racist in the whole world and why are they begging the asians for.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Somalis in my area have events aswell does that mean we are racist.
HOW THE f*ck IS BENGALI PAKISTANI ETC THE SAME AS BLACK COMMUNITY.
Do all the asians from the Arabs to Chinese to indians all have a Asian muslim event. NO THEY DON'T
So why have a black event.
Somalis should hang out with other somalis only the other blacks teach us to have an inferiority complex with have never had.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I didn't realise there was a country called black:farmajoyaab:
Is it beside wakanda and Pakistan and bangladesh

My father told me how South Asians were treated horribly in Somalia and complained for victimhood due to Somali pride. Yet, Somalis in the west who live with these smelly curry munching hairy beasts are well aware how racist these people are and Somalis just express the same way.

But blacks, fucking blacks will just victimize themselves. :snoop:

Now what the f*ck is this self-hating prideless cuck Faraax doing? :gucciwhat::susp::faysalwtf::mjcry::meleshame:
:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:somalis are slowing becoming victim minded like other africans loooool

BEFORE WE DDIN'T CARE ABOUT TIMO JELEC OPIONION, WE HAD OUR OWN MOSQUES, SOMALI COMMUNITY AND BUSINESS WE NEVER WENT TO THEIR SHOPS, CAFES OR MOSQUES LIKE Madow MUSLIMS DID.

THE SOLUTION TO RACISM IS BEING SOCIALLY, MILITARILY AND FINANCIALLY FROM THOSE WHO MIGHT BE RACIST TOWARDS YOU,

LOOK AT CADAANS, WHY CAN'T ANYONE BE EFFECTIVELY RACIST TOWARDS THEM?? IT'S CUZ THEY ARE A POWERFUL COMMUNITY

only Asian girls i would date or marry are the Bengali ones, they are very feminine beautiful woman, THE QUEENS OF ASIAN.

pakis are hairy AF

Keo

VIP
I respect pakistanis wallahi. If we been in uk as long as them i doubt most somalis would even be muslims. They have far stronger culture and togethernes than us
It's the opposite actually. I've heard an Asian say that Somalis are the most religious Muslims in the UK.

Black Muslim only meet ups. Isn’t That just a code word for moving to black Muslimahs?

That Farax is pathetic. Why doesn’t just go to Somali mosques? Bakhti mindset!

Ps. I like how Asian mosques are run. The elders are well respected and they use their experiences of have been in the West for so long to benefit the community. In the Somali mosque, you get a dude from Kenya wanting to run the whole mosque after spending 2 years in the west.
I KNOW I ONLY GO TO SOMALI MOSQUES, THEY ARE SOO MANY SOMALI MOSQUES, EVEN MOST ARABS MOSQUES ACTUALLY HAVE SOMALIS AS THE MAIN STAFF AND ORGANIZERS,

I HAVE BEEN TO PAKI MOSQUES ONCE OR TWICE, OUT OF NECESSITY, AND IT'S ONLY PAKIS IN THE WHOLE MOSQUES, I WAS THE ONLY NON PAKI SO OBVIOUSLY IN A CASE LIKE THAT YOU WOULD BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST IF YOU TRIED TO FIT IN WITH A PAKI DOMINATED MOSQUE, they were starring me from the time i came in. it was awkwards the whole mosque smelled of curry

The problem is if we say we want to make a black only event, they accuse us of separating the ummah.On the other hand they look down on us for being of darker complexion.
that is not a problem, ignore it, i'm sure many non pakis called paki muslim gathering HARAM AND SEPARATING THE UMMAH and they ignored and didn't make a big deal out of it (ummah FAKE THING, there was never one ummah, we always had 1000 sects, million different scholars refuting each other and FIGHTING, racially divided muslim groups from day 1 of islam )

THE PROBLEM IS BLACK MUSLIMS (EXCEPT SOMALIS, SOMALI HAVE A SUPERIOR COMPLEX WHEN IT COMES TO ISLAM LOOL ) FEEL THEY NEED TO ANSWER TO ARABS AND ASIAN MUSLIMS ALL THE TIME, LIKE THEY ARABS AND ASIANS OWN ISLAM

fulani are the ruling class in Nigeria they have have mixture negro, cushitic and arab linage THEY WERE NOT SLAVES, they are the ones who forced islam on the negros,

i can't lie if i was black negro, I WOULDN'T BE A MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN, i wouldn't follow Abrahamic faiths because they all have a history of anti negro.

in islam and Christianity NEGRO ARE LOOKED AT AS A CURSE AND A BURDEN OF THE WORLD,

IF MALCOLM X AND MUHAMMAD ALI WERE BOTH LOST NEGRO HAHAHAA THEY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE ARAB SLAVE TRADE.

MANSA MUSA WAS ALSO OF NEGRO, ARAB CUSHITC HABASHA LINAGE, SHE WAS DEFO FULLANI, THAT'S WHY HE ENSLAVED MANY NEGRO AND CONQUERED THEM, HE WAS ANTI-NEGRO EVEN THOUGH HE HAD NEGRO LINAGE.

BILAL WAS NOT NEGRO AT ALL, HE WAS HALF ARAB HALF HABASHA slave HE WAS LIGHT SKIN, REMEMBER SOMALIS ALSO SOLD OROMO SLAVES TO THE ARABS:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh: A SOMALI WAAQIST SOLD BILAL TO THE ARABS :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh: oh shit actually his village was raided by arabs and his mother was raped by the arab man, it was not somalis

FYI I AM MUSLIM BUT I JUST ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ISLAM IS NOT FOR THE NEGRO MAN HAHAHAAAAAA UNLESS IT IS THAT NATION OF ISLAM BULLSHIT
150213162305-15-malcolm-x-restricted-super-169.jpg

people Legit complain but y’all over look it and call them sjw and basically push them away.

a majority of the Muslims I interact with are usually Somali and that’s just my neighbors. When I do hang with other Muslims they are Somali dudes.

When they invite me to do stuff. It’s lefit just a group of Somalis.

Basically a group of black muslims(if me saying black offended you I don’t give a flying f*ck)

there is a legit Latino mosque in my state and no body was outraged. Y’all are getting mad and bothered for no reason.
man i want to get with a muslim Latino chick A FAT ASS FINE JLO LATINO MAMA , i am sure she would appreciation me a somali man since somalis have a rich history of islam SOMALIS ARE THE SAVORS OF ISLAM. WE DEFENSED MAKKAH FROM PORTUGUESE INVASION .
SOMALIS ARE ALLAHS CHOSEN PEOPLE FOR ISLAM

@ Appolo,

When the Somalis came to the UK en masse they never had any mosques so they used the Pakistani mosques. The Pakistanis had a huge issue with the Somali kids because they were wild. I remember this Somali kid punching another kid in the face and there was blood all over the mosque. Then the Somali kids were just too loud. Even till this day, Somali kids terrorise the neighbourhoods during taraweeh.After a while ,the Somalis starting opening their own mosques...........
SOMALIS HAVE TOOO MUCH ENERGY, IT IS NO WONDER WE HAVE THE BEST STAMINA WORLD WIDE, we could go on for hours on hours while other kids in school got tired pretty quick. that 90 mins of football or basketball was warm up for us Somalis.

pakis have the worse stamina

I respect pakistanis wallahi. If we been in uk as long as them i doubt most somalis would even be muslims. They have far stronger culture and togethernes than us
where are these pakis at?? MOST PAKSI ARE KNOW ARE NOT PRACTICING AND ENGAGE IN ALL KIND OF HARAM FINANCIAL ACTIVITIES ,AND THE OLD PAKI GRANPAS ARE FUCKING HARDCORE SUFIS

Acid throwing, and honor killing your daughters for not marrying their uncles? f*ck NO
Ok then not pakis lets say indians,they keep to themselves,they have their own community,they have a strong identity,they dont mix with others
i mean the positive side,they have 3/4 generations of people around the world they still keep their culture,their money never leaves their community,when they open a shop all of the others go buy in their shop,when they build an apartment building in their community for indians they sell or rent an apartment for better price but for other people high price to keep them out of the community,they are not hasid like somalis to each other
They are career focused not trying to be like adoons “gang banging”,and when they succed the people they employ are their own,when they mix with other people they smile and act till they get what they want they are never confused to think they are like them,they can settle any were even congo and not lose their identity,they are proud of their culture.......etc

Ok then not pakis lets say indians,they keep to themselves,they have their own community,they have a strong identity,they dont mix with others
i mean the positive side,they have 3/4 generations of people around the world they still keep their culture,their money never leaves their community,when they open a shop all of the others go buy in their shop,when they build an apartment building in their community for indians they sell or rent an apartment for better price but for other people high price to keep them out of the community,they are not hasid like somalis to each other
They are career focused not trying to be like adoons “gang banging”,and when they succed the people they employ are their own,when they mix with other people they smile and act till they get what they want they are never confused to think they are like them,they can settle any were even congo and not lose their identity,they are proud of their culture.......etc

Maybe not as economically successful, but I would say we also have a strong cultural identity. Comparing ourselves to them doesn't help in many ways because we differ a lot with them in terms of population size, their history and educational attainment, the number of years they've been here in West. For our size and circumstances we haven't done a bad job of preserving our sense of identity.

Maybe not as economically successful, but I would say we also have a strong cultural identity. Comparing ourselves to them doesn't help in many ways because we differ a lot with them in terms of population size, their history and educational attainment, the number of years they've been here in West. For our size and circumstances we haven't done a bad job of preserving our sense of identity.
We should copy theirs positives thou we will be stronger if we were better economically
But seriously its not only economics and money,indians have a stronger identity,in kenya we control the economy but their are still lose and crazy somalis there,you will never see an indian go out of their communities,they build their own school,date eachother,work together,support each other,build bussiness for the community,seeing an indian out of his community is more rare unlike somalis,you will rarely meet a sijui indian

Last edited:
We should copy theirs positives thou we will be stronger if we were better economically
But seriously its not only economics and money,indians have a stronger identity,in kenya we control the economy but their are still lose and crazy somalis there,you will never see an indian go out of their communities,they build their own school,date eachother,work together,support each other,build bussiness for the community,seeing an indian out of his community is more rare unlike somalis,you will rarely meet a sijui indian

You can apply the principle of learning from others to any community that has positives that we can incorporate into our lives.

I know what you mean, what your basically saying is Somalis should support and rely on each other whether is business or community building. They already do that, the Indians are maybe just a little more effective than us. We already have our own schools in Kenya, we build businesses together.

Intermarriage and intermingling are inevitable if two communities live next to each other or in the same country. Indians in Kenya are beginning to intermingle with locals as their population in Kenya continues to grow, this is an inevitable outcome with any community and no one can prevent it. Even in Uganda, before Asians were expelled, there was a growing number of mullato children born of Indias and Ugandans.

The only thing Somalis can do to look after themselves is to have more solidarity among themselves and recognise the greater benefits unity and peace brings among us. They also need to invest in education in general so that we can become more effective in whatever we do and where ever we go in the world. Including being better able to build effective institutetionz such as school to educate our children. Another thing that we need to pay attention to that we are loosing because of the civil war, is education in our language, dhaqan, gabay, sughaan, Somali history, cultural heritage. Not superficial stuff, proper and through education.