Ugly inferior Madow city

Status
Not open for further replies.
The country agolan is still recovering from 27 years of the civil war that plagued the country from its independence in 1975 to 2002.

But they have one of the fastest growing economy in the world!

They have 39 ethnic groups.

Angola-luanda.jpg

luanda-nobo26-7.jpg

Luanda-Avenida-4-de-Fevereiro.jpg

Here is a project where they built apartments for 100,000 citizens. It costed 3 Billion dollars and was built by the Chinese in 3 years.

Kilamba%20Angola3.JPG

817600539_1_644x461_procuro-um-apartamento-no-kilamba-ou-no-kk5000-para-trespasse-belas.jpg

nova-cidade-de-kilamba-luanda-angola-DE9J6N.jpg

BTW all this beautiful infrastructure was built with natural resource !

Waaw

I hope the clickbait worked. :lol:

I know this country is suffering economic crisis because of oil price and one third of the citizens relies on subsistence agriculture. but let's still appreciate their infrastructure.

The built the country with oil price

Its sad we have more natural resource than Angola and we are only one ethnic group.

While Angola and other Africans are developing we are stuck in 18th century

120223014212-file-islamists-somalia-fighting-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

:mjcry:
Forget 18th century sxb, our country is stuck in the stone ages. Claiming that Somalia is in the 18th century would be a compliment...
:mjlol:

Forget 18th century sxb, our country is stuck in the stone ages. Claiming that Somalia is in the 18th century would be a compliment...
:mjlol:

I laughed and cried (not really :lol: )

But seriously I don't know why people are making fun of Bantus and career when their country is more developed.

We need to stop qabyalaad and unite.

The only problem is that a bottle of Fanta can set you back $25 and don't even get me started with a full meal, you'd need a months wage for that minimum

The country agolan is still recovering from 27 years of the civil war that plagued the country from its independence in 1975 to 2002.

But they have one of the fastest growing economy in the world!

They have 39 ethnic groups.

Angola-luanda.jpg

luanda-nobo26-7.jpg

Luanda-Avenida-4-de-Fevereiro.jpg

Here is a project where they built apartments for 100,000 citizens. It costed 3 Billion dollars and was built by the Chinese in 3 years.

Kilamba%20Angola3.JPG

817600539_1_644x461_procuro-um-apartamento-no-kilamba-ou-no-kk5000-para-trespasse-belas.jpg

nova-cidade-de-kilamba-luanda-angola-DE9J6N.jpg

BTW all this beautiful infrastructure was built with natural resource !

Waaw

I quarantine you all that infrastructure was built by foreign companies using the profits made from selling their natural resources abroad. That's the only explanation to why a 1/3 of the countries populace still survive on subsistence farming.

My dream is too see African companies reap the rewards for developing African countries.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I quarantine you all that infrastructure was built by foreign companies using the profits made from selling their natural resources abroad. That's the only explanation to why a 1/3 of the countries populace still survive on subsistence farming.

My dream is too see African companies reap the rewards for developing African countries.
All companies in the world are driven by profit whether they are African, Chinese or White.

Its definitely Chinese.

But this country got political power in its region. They bailed Portugal when it was in economic crisis. The elitr Angolans own a lot of big companies and bank in Portugal

Its definitely Chinese.

But this country got political power in its region. They bailed Portugal when it was in economic crisis. The elitr Angolans own a lot of big companies and bank in Portugal

what??? why??

wasn't Portugal their coloniser, why the f*ck are they helping them:mindblown:

i actually had an Angolan friend who told me the Portuguese IMMIGRANTS in their country discriminate against them and calls them lazy:holeup:

they are practically refugees in Angola and still have the nerve to chat shit:drakewtf:

I hope they buy the whole of Portugal, they probably can, considering the state of the Portuguese economy at the moment.

what??? why??

wasn't Portugal their coloniser, why the f*ck are they helping them:mindblown:

i actually had an Angolan friend who told me the Portuguese IMMIGRANTS in their country discriminate against them and calls them lazy:holeup:

they are practically refugees in Angola and still have the nerve to chat shit:drakewtf:

The same reasons Somalis sent Zakat to Arabia hundreds of years ago while today a Saudi will kick you out of his country and spit on you.

Mental enslavement.

Also, most of Angola's wealth is in the hands of a corrupt few.

Like the former President's daughter who's the richest woman in Africa

Isabel dos Santos

isabel-dos-santos-1024x576.jpeg

Also, most of Angola's wealth is in the hands of a corrupt few.

Like the former President's daughter who's the richest woman in Africa

Isabel dos Santos

isabel-dos-santos-1024x576.jpeg

Yep she owns most of the big companies in Angola.

The little thief is 7th richest woman in the world.

And richest African Lady in Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.