Ugly inferior Madow city

Status
Not open for further replies.
what??? why??

wasn't Portugal their coloniser, why the f*ck are they helping them:mindblown:

i actually had an Angolan friend who told me the Portuguese IMMIGRANTS in their country discriminate against them and calls them lazy:holeup:

they are practically refugees in Angola and still have the nerve to chat shit:drakewtf:

I hope they buy the whole of Portugal, they probably can, considering the state of the Portuguese economy at the moment.

Very stupid. When Angola was booming and Portugal had a crap economy crisis around 100,000 Portuguese went to Angola for jobs :lol:

Most of them left now since Angola is in a crisis now.

The Angola's are morons they import everything including burgers :lol:

The same reasons Somalis sent Zakat to Arabia hundreds of years ago while today a Saudi will kick you out of his country and spit on you.

Mental enslavement.
Honestly, the biggest downfall of Africans, in general, is our "kind-heart", for a lack of a better word.

yes we murder each other, and the corrupt sell their countries for peanuts but the reason Africa is the way it is, it because of we aren't as ruthless as other people. if by some miracle, Africa comes out on top in the future just as Asia is currently, we would probably give other people everything they need.

I don't know if it's an inferiority complex, but some have no qualms about putting the needs of colonisers and oppressors before their own.

It's a travesty that Somalis have so much in common and yet their country is in this awful state. Number one reason is corruption. It's funny how everyone says stuff like we hate qabyaalad but then are unwilling to call out their corrupt adeers and in fact will make use of their corruption to fill their own pockets. Trashy people.

The same reasons Somalis sent Zakat to Arabia hundreds of years ago while today a Saudi will kick you out of his country and spit on you.

Mental enslavement.

Its very sad. I remember listening to a sheikh who use to live in Saudi Arabia.l before they became rich.

He said they arabs to wait everyday for Somali camels from Somalia.

Whenever they saw a ship carrying camel they use to make dua for Somalis and and somalia and thanking Allah Right now they are kicking us out of their country even the hard working one and are discriminating us.

Bunch of ignorant peole

No what I mean is, in that post, qabiil is being used as an excuse. Even if we got rid of qabiil, corruption would still be there.

In terms of economics, corruption isn't as bad as people make out. It also isn't isolated to Africa.

Qabyaalad is destructive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending