UAE stops issuing visas to Somalia citizens

Why ban Kenya? millions of somali nigga live there thats why. Keep somali niggas out at all cost. Leave no stones unturned.

We been knew this :lolbron:
Even IF its true, are you proud of being used as a tool against your brothers and sisters? Being among Israel while most Muslim countries are kept out. UAE is evil and hates muslims.

You are just a tool to apply pressure to the centre, not much of an accomplishment being used.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Somaliland has not been banned
:ahh::rejoice:
giphy.gif

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Pakistan confirmed the ban. This is from Reuters:

The document, sent to companies operating in the park and seen by Reuters, cited an immigration circular that came into effect on Nov. 18.

The document said applications for new employment and visit visas had been suspended for nationals - those outside the UAE - of 13 countries that also included Somalia, Libya and Yemen until further notice.

Last week, Pakistan’s foreign ministry said the UAE had stopped processing new visas for its citizens and those of some other countries, but that those already holding valid visas were not affected and could still enter the UAE.

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Even IF its true, are you proud of being used as a tool against your brothers and sisters? Being among Israel while most Muslim countries are kept out. UAE is evil and hates muslims.

You are just a tool to apply pressure to the centre, not much of an accomplishment being used.
Indeed I’m very proud :ahh:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
They fucked up doing that, but has nothing to do with you wanting to recognize Israel as a friend.
I know of no place in the religion that when you lose territory you must pretend like it never happened for a hundred years.

Not recognizing Israels existence is the clearest proof that muslims are today lead by ignorance and emotions. Imagine saying “Im not going to recognize Romes existence” :sitdown:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Beenta jooji niyow

No been here my abowe:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's from when the people who were handling my visa process finally got back to me when it was done. You can clearly see "General Trading", that it's a UAE resident visa for three years starting about a month ago and that I'm listed as a partner. Below is also the ID card they gave me to use for getting into the free-zone by the Airport where our office is. And here is my Baasaboor too.

Shame on you, abowe. Attacking my integrity. :mjcry:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Lax walba meesheey is dhigto baa lagu qala..

What's next? Arab nations will no longer export Somali livestock?

This is the risk of being stuck in a country with corrupt and lazy leadership. Somalia literally has 1 export commodity that is wholly reliant on ONE market. If you have nothing to offer the world, this is your fate.

That's why Somali politicians should relinquish all foreign nationalities and feel what the average Somali goes through. Maybe then they will stop taking bribes and start working towards true reconciliation and nation building.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
We been knew this :lolbron:

Old news from like 2 years back. It was just a flex at Somalia back when Farmaajo refused to stand by them on Qatar. I remember him showing up in Abu Dhabi not long after for talks with the local rulers and sorting this out hence me getting a visa just a month ago with a normal Somali passport.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Old news from like 2 years back. It was just a flex at Somalia back when Farmaajo refused to stand by them on Qatar. I remember him showing up in Abu Dhabi not long after for talks with the local rulers and sorting this out hence me getting a visa just a month ago with a normal Somali passport.
Yeah I know let me trigger some folks in peace.

btw you living in uae currently ? I was born there but those fuckers never gave me passport :tocry:

Emiratis assumed the role of the second Israel in the Middle East. Their foreign policy is in sinc now. They do what Israel tells them.

As you said it is not sustainable in the long run. But also it shows their immaturity. UAE is not the US and those countries will do just fine without it. Emirati export to Turkey is over $4 billions annually. Does it really want to lose the trade? Algeria is not a push-over and Emiratis will pay the price in MENA. They think Morocco can eclipse Algeria. Fools.

@Asaana
I never got notified of your tag. Anyways I’m not shocked, UAE is strongly against Turkey and any country they have a strong presence in. Which explains why they included Algeria, Pakistan, And Kenya (large Somali population). Sudan is taking a multi-vector foreign policy approach. However the US-Israel-UAE bloc is prioritized which explains why they didn’t allow Turkey to build a naval base in Suakin but they’re allowing Russia to.

Abaq

VIP
I know of no place in the religion that when you lose territory you must pretend like it never happened for a hundred years.

Not recognizing Israels existence is the clearest proof that muslims are today lead by ignorance and emotions. Imagine saying “Im not going to recognize Romes existence” :sitdown:
These people are held hostage to their emotions. They could never lead a house let alone a country. Israel's existence and occupation of Palestine is a reality. Now are we going to accept that reality, come to terms with it, and work on possible solutions, or are we going to keep burying our heads in the sand?

These Arab leaders have a made a smart move that's long overdue. The Prophet SAW also signed the Treaty of Hudaibiyah with the Pagans of Quraysh who killed and tortured his sahabah, exiled them from their homes, and waged war upon them. Despite that, the Prophet still signed an unfair and unequal treaty with them. So you guys should get a grip and calm down with your emotions instead of acting like bilcaan.

To prevent Arabs from exploiting the misery of Somalis.

I don't believe this deal could prevent that from happening. Only a strong government on our side can. Israel will not stand up for us against exploitation from Arabs. I believe they will join in as they will have greater control over our almost extinct sovereignty.

Trending