Two Somali Canadian female gangsters who killed a homelessman are looking for love from prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
pathetic, but its like that in these liberal countries. And she wont even though 13 years. the average murder is about 9-10 years
So, there’s no real incentive to be a decent person. Isn’t Canada’s president a butter soft simp ? It’s like Chicongo

That doesn't excuse her actions. This would never happen in New Zealand.
I didn’t say it did. I’m just saying that trying to pass of a 2014 article as recent in order to suggest that Somali females are criminals is misleading. Thankfully I actually clicked and read the article. Many here don’t.

Can’t speak for New Zealand as I’m not familiar with their criminal justice system.

[1] Libin Jama is charged with uttering threats to cause death to members of the jury tasked with determining Ms. Jama’s guilt on a second degree murder charge. In September of 2016, Ms. Jama was attending court at the Superior Court of Justice in Toronto daily for her trial on the charge of second degree murder. On November 29, 2016, the jury started their deliberations. On December 1, 2016, upon arriving at the courthouse, Ms. Jama became agitated and made a threat to the jury.

[2] One officer who was nearby, Officer Holly Graham, testified that Ms. Jama stated “f*ck the president, f*ck the jury, just convict me already, f*ck I will kill every one of the jury members bro, I will find all of you, f*ck bro just convict me of second so I can smoke a blunt bro”.

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

She wishes she gets out at 2026. She's not guaranteed parole, she has a life sentence. She will probably end up dying of old age in her cell. I can guarantee she isn't using her time wisely at the kitchen or has refused to make license plates. While at the parole board hearing, she won't express sympathy or tell them what she has done with her time and continue her ' I dindu nuffin' lies

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
She wishes she gets out at 2026. She's not guaranteed parole, she has a life sentence. She will probably end up dying of old age in her cell. I can guarantee she isn't using her time wisely at the kitchen or has refused to make license plates. She won't express sympathy or tell the parole board what she has done with his time.
Have you read @Hani Malab comment? They should throw away they keys. I can't believe some of these guys have want to bed this utter mess

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Toronto Police have arrested and charged a fourth person with second degree murder in connection with a fatal stabbing in February.

On Feb. 12, police were called to a residence in Rexdale and found a man suffering from multiple stab wounds. John MacLean, 57, of Toronto, was rushed to hospital without vital signs and pronounced dead a short time later.

On Wednesday, police arrested Rogar Bryan, 22, of no fixed address. He is the fourth person charged with second-degree murder in this case.

Police made their first arrests on Feb. 28 and charged Libin Jama, 23, of no fixed address, and Salma Abdulle, 19, of Toronto, with one count of second-degree murder.

Police subsequently arrested Abdulaziz Egal, 21, on March 11 and also charged him with second-degree murder. All four suspects have appeared before court.

MacLean’s family members said in an obituary that he was a great athlete and carried his love for sports and physical fitness throughout his life. He also had a passion for music and was an avid reader.

does no fixed address mean she was likely homeless?

BB32075A-CB70-4125-A688-DD982915D9ED.jpeg

Lmao wtf this shorty on? :damn:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
[1] Libin Jama is charged with uttering threats to cause death to members of the jury tasked with determining Ms. Jama’s guilt on a second degree murder charge. In September of 2016, Ms. Jama was attending court at the Superior Court of Justice in Toronto daily for her trial on the charge of second degree murder. On November 29, 2016, the jury started their deliberations. On December 1, 2016, upon arriving at the courthouse, Ms. Jama became agitated and made a threat to the jury.

[2] One officer who was nearby, Officer Holly Graham, testified that Ms. Jama stated “f*ck the president, f*ck the jury, just convict me already, f*ck I will kill every one of the jury members bro, I will find all of you, f*ck bro just convict me of second so I can smoke a blunt bro”.

:dead::dead::dead::dead:
It reminds me of this scene in dead presidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts