Two Somali Canadian female gangsters who killed a homelessman are looking for love from prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
What? Losing your housing? Now its an old rule. If your child is above a certain age and not going to school they cant live in government housing with you.
Looool they don't follow that rule they just say "he does not to live here he's just sleebin hovar" I've seen Indians stuff 20 man's in an 2 bedroom apt :mjhaps:

Looool they don't follow that rule they just say "he does not to live here he's just sleebin hovar" I've seen Indians stuff 20 man's in an 2 bedroom apt :mjhaps:

Thats true, but I meant in the context of telling police that is your address. You know Somali moms are paranoid.

So then do the men normally get better lawyers? The hooyos raise more money for them so maha?
It's not the first time I've seen Canadian xalimo criminals, I remember two xalimos getting arrested in Jamaica for trying to smuggle drugs...I wonder if they're still in jail in Jamaica

They truly enjoyed living out their ''black experience'' in Canada didn't they, now let them rot in prison. Maybe one of those black female lesbian leaders of BLM can help bail them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts