Two Somali Canadian female gangsters who killed a homelessman are looking for love from prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

God Save The Queen

Queen Elizabeth ll
Toronto Police have arrested and charged a fourth person with second degree murder in connection with a fatal stabbing in February.

On Feb. 12, police were called to a residence in Rexdale and found a man suffering from multiple stab wounds. John MacLean, 57, of Toronto, was rushed to hospital without vital signs and pronounced dead a short time later.

On Wednesday, police arrested Rogar Bryan, 22, of no fixed address. He is the fourth person charged with second-degree murder in this case.

Police made their first arrests on Feb. 28 and charged Libin Jama, 23, of no fixed address, and Salma Abdulle, 19, of Toronto, with one count of second-degree murder.

Police subsequently arrested Abdulaziz Egal, 21, on March 11 and also charged him with second-degree murder. All four suspects have appeared before court.

MacLean’s family members said in an obituary that he was a great athlete and carried his love for sports and physical fitness throughout his life. He also had a passion for music and was an avid reader.

God Save The Queen

Queen Elizabeth ll

NAME: SALMA ABDULLE

INSTITUTION: JOLIETTE INSTITUTION FOR WOMEN

ADDRESS: 400 RUE MARSOLAIS
JOLIETTE, QUEBEC
J6E 8V4

D.O.B: APRIL 1, 1994

CONVICTED OF: 2nd DEGREE MURDER
EXPECTED RELEASE DATE: 2026
INTERESTED IN: CORRESPONDING WITH BOTH MEN AND WOMEN

I'm looking for casual friendships. I'm looking for men and woman to write to. I'm a Muslim woman, and my background is Italian and African. I've been in prison for 5 years now. I'm wrongfully convicted and currently waiting on my appeal. I'm very laid back and I love life. I'm an open minded person and I'm non-judgmental. I love music and I'm a singer / song writer. I've overcome abuse in many ways. I'm from Toronto, I'm an Aries and I'm somewhat of a diva. I'm interested in all people from all walks of life. I hope to hear from you soon.

NAME: SALMA ABDULLE

INSTITUTION: JOLIETTE INSTITUTION FOR WOMEN

ADDRESS: 400 RUE MARSOLAIS
JOLIETTE, QUEBEC
J6E 8V4

D.O.B: APRIL 1, 1994

CONVICTED OF: 2nd DEGREE MURDER
EXPECTED RELEASE DATE: 2026
INTERESTED IN: CORRESPONDING WITH BOTH MEN AND WOMEN

I'm looking for casual friendships. I'm looking for men and woman to write to. I'm a Muslim woman, and my background is Italian and African. I've been in prison for 5 years now. I'm wrongfully convicted and currently waiting on my appeal. I'm very laid back and I love life. I'm an open minded person and I'm non-judgmental. I love music and I'm a singer / song writer. I've overcome abuse in many ways. I'm from Toronto, I'm an Aries and I'm somewhat of a diva. I'm interested in all people from all walks of life. I hope to hear from you soon.
Italian kulaha, how

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1595423132632.png

Toronto Police have arrested and charged a fourth person with second degree murder in connection with a fatal stabbing in February.

On Feb. 12, police were called to a residence in Rexdale and found a man suffering from multiple stab wounds. John MacLean, 57, of Toronto, was rushed to hospital without vital signs and pronounced dead a short time later.

On Wednesday, police arrested Rogar Bryan, 22, of no fixed address. He is the fourth person charged with second-degree murder in this case.

Police made their first arrests on Feb. 28 and charged Libin Jama, 23, of no fixed address, and Salma Abdulle, 19, of Toronto, with one count of second-degree murder.

Police subsequently arrested Abdulaziz Egal, 21, on March 11 and also charged him with second-degree murder. All four suspects have appeared before court.

MacLean’s family members said in an obituary that he was a great athlete and carried his love for sports and physical fitness throughout his life. He also had a passion for music and was an avid reader.

I have no respect for people who kill innocent civilians for stupid reasons like gang initiations, these people don't deserve love, they deserve hell eternally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts