Messy Tiktoker X NFL break up

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
So there’s this tiktoker named Tianna and she was previously engaged with Cody Ford a NFL player long story short they broke off their engagement

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Being in a long term relationship as a pro athlete doesn't seem worth it unless the chick is your high school sweetheart.

NFL players are barely home as well throughout the year. Training camps and OTAs happen during the off-season. Most of these players probably only get 3-6 weeks of actual vacation time throughout the off-season.
During the season your training all day and going to meetings throughout the week until it's time for game day.

Your barely even interacting with your partner as an athlete and a lot of times these relationships just end up being purely transactional since your always giving them money.

Being a bachelor during your pro career and settling down after you retire seems like the best option for most of these guys.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Being in a long term relationship as a pro athlete doesn't seem worth it unless the chick is your high school sweetheart.

NFL players are barely home as well throughout the year. Training camps and OTAs happen during the off-season. Most of these players probably only get 3-6 weeks of actual vacation time throughout the off-season.
During the season your training all day and going to meetings throughout the week until it's time for game day.

Your barely even interacting with your partner as an athlete and a lot of times these relationships just end up being purely transactional since your always giving them money.

Being a bachelor during your pro career and settling down after you retire seems like the best option for most of these guys.
On their older videos together you can tell he did not like her as much as she liked him.they were only together since 2022 :mindblown: it was never gonna end well

Kisame

VIP
Simone biles's husband was getting attacked on social media when he said on a podcast that he didn't know about her before they started dating :mjkkk: .

https://x.com/_MLFootball/status/1738249248188022999?t=3WXr6w17hgeF2m1XR_8P-w&s=19

He's defensive back for the Green Bay Packers and isn't really considered an elite player. So whenever he fucks up in a game there always a chick calling him trash on twitter.

In fact he legit has an army of hate watchers that watch packers games every Sunday. They want to see him get cooked so bad :dead:

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Simone biles's husband was getting attacked on social media when he said on a podcast that he didn't know about her before they started dating :mjkkk: .

https://x.com/_MLFootball/status/1738249248188022999?t=3WXr6w17hgeF2m1XR_8P-w&s=19

He's defensive back for the Green Bay Packers and isn't really considered an elite player. So whenever he fucks up in a game there always a chick calling him trash on twitter.

In fact he legit has an army of hate watchers that watch packers games every Sunday. They want to see him get cooked so bad :dead:
I REMEMBER THIS PEOPLE ARE STILL MAD AT HIM.It’s funny how you called him Simone Biles’s Husband nobody seems to know his name :silanyolaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So there’s this tiktoker named Tianna and she was previously engaged with Cody Ford a NFL player long story short they broke off their engagement

Maybe she acted a little feminine for him. He first fell inlove with her wide masculine chest but since she wants to be 'girly' he dumped her

I already know you don’t :camby:
1718582472012.png

Kisame

VIP
On their older videos together you can tell he did not like her as much as she liked him.they were only together since 2022 :mindblown: it was never gonna end well
Only reason why this story is popular is because offensive lineman have a stereotype of being very conservative in regards to relationships. They aren't known for sleeping around with a bunch of chicks like the other skill positions in the NFL.

A lot of these linemen are either married or in long term relationships. Most of them are conservative religious Cadaans so these type of guys try to get married early. Female NFL fans really like these guys.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Only reason why this story is popular is because offensive lineman have a stereotype of being very conservative in regards to relationships. They aren't known for sleeping around with a bunch of chicks like the other skill positions in the NFL.

A lot of these linemen are either married or in long term relationships. Most of them are conservative religious Cadaans so these type of guys try to get married early. Female NFL fans really like these guys.
Do you play for the NFL HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS???!! Are you in the NFL :bell:

Your input is very interesting so lineman don’t sleep around :wow1: .I suspect that Quarterbacks are the true Th*ts of an American football team :fittytousand:

Kisame

VIP
I REMEMBER THIS PEOPLE ARE STILL MAD AT HIM.It’s funny how you called him Simone Biles’s Husband nobody seems to know his name :silanyolaugh:

It's honestly insane how he didn't know who she was. During the 2016 Olympics she pretty much became a household name across the nation. Especially in suburban neighborhoods.

That's why the main people freaking out about his comments were cadaan women. They were legit offended

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
It's honestly insane how he didn't know who she was. During the 2016 Olympics she pretty much became a household name across the nation. Especially in suburban neighborhoods.

That's why the main people freaking out about his comments were cadaan women. They were legit offended
You shouldve of seen theshaderoom comments :mjkkk: .I agree it’s insane how he didn’t know who she was I know exactly who Simone biles is and I’m a 16 year old from the UK I was 8 during the 2016 olympics :mindblown:

Trending