Two car bomb explosions at the education ministry in Mogadishu leave scores of casualties

I don’t understand how someone can say AUN then go back to suppporting Mahad Salad. I think qabiil is worse than sixir, it’s the true definition of insanity, people want to move forward but they keep doing the same thing over and over by supporting leaders based on clan. The reason Al Shabab is winning is because the leaders in Xamar are also Al shabaab. This is a business deal and they need to spill blood so both teams get paid. I can bet after this explosion a lot of politicians got a payday
Subxanallah. You of all people on this site have no right to accuse anyone of qabyaalad. You're here daily calling your fellow somali for hutu this and hutu that. You write everything you like full of bias and act as if those are facts. How is this a business deal? How is Mahad Salad part of AS? Because you said so? There are much more overwhelming evidence of Fahad Yasin being part of AS. Including his own words of being part of a jihadist group. Give us a breake and take your fkd to another thread.

cow

VIP
Xamar hospitals operate like mafias smh

The hospitals are privately owned so they are looking after their business. Drawing blood costs them money.

Everything from the nurses time to a needle to blood bag. All of that is money. The government should have sent out the finance minister and promised reimbursement.

But culusow was very late to respond. Even his biggest supporters like golfyare accused culusow of trying to sweep it under the rug.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Apparently corruption has even reached the hospitals where they are demanding money for citizens to donate their own blood. Fake hospitals and ambulances collecting dead bodies too profit. Walle no shame our country is finished

Terrorist govt:kendrickcry:

May Allah save shacabka Muqdishu AUN to the dead
Its pretty clear that this is nothing but propaganda by the same people who lying to us for the past 5 years. What has farmaajo done the last 5 years other than causing a political stagnation? This administration is actually fighting Shabaab. The two bombings happened out of desperation.

cow

VIP
Farmaajo govt also stole the money meant for emergency services and blood bank

So much fake news. Farmaajo the man who kept the 10 million UAE money in the Bank for 3 years. Only for culusow to steal it the first first night he took over.

cow

VIP
This is the people of mogadishu right now. Disgusted at ahmed madoobe and roobow both shabab leaders.

cow

VIP
more reer mogadishu angry about people like madoobe and and roobow. this guy spoke the truth he said the people that are bombing us today will become our leaders tomorrow. I.e roobow and madoobe.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its pretty clear that this is nothing but propaganda by the same people who lying to us for the past 5 years. What has farmaajo done the last 5 years other than causing a political stagnation? This administration is actually fighting Shabaab. The two bombings happened out of desperation.
No they”re not this administration is coddling ex AS members and failed to do their duty. How did 3 truck bombs get into the heart of the city with the amount of checkpoints available?

Zoobe is right beside CID how did Qarax get past it?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
No they”re not this administration is coddling ex AS members and failed to do their duty. How did 3 truck bombs get into the heart of the city with the amount of checkpoints available?

Corruption. Most of the security forces are on khat and take money to let you through without checking unfortunately.

this was just outside of salaam hq too. Which is a major target after the government began blocking Shabaab from banks/major companies. You can see Shabaab destroying Hormuud telecoms in Galguduud/Hiraan areas they control.

Unfortunately my ppl aren’t serious of ending the tuugonimo culture, secuity has been turned into a business for certain clans wherever they dominate. you have to pay money to get access, whether to build, pass checkpoints, ‘protection money’ from businesses on these main roads.

Can’t blame the government when they don’t have the power to change any of this.

Probably bribes, maybe cells inside the lower ranks of soldiers. You right, shabaab does have an history of infiltrating the government and institutions but without a doubt this administration has done more in 4 months than 5 years of farmaajo. Have you forgotten that within 2 years, 2 of the deadlist bombings in Somali history happened. 5 years of political stagnation, 5 years of not taking action against shabaab. The least farmaajo could have done is weakening them and clearing them from the rurals of Xamar but he didnt, he rather went after FMS leaders, trying to carve up Jubaland when he hasnt done the basics. Even used Ethiopians against political figures. Farmaajo almost caused a civil war. If he did his Job the bombings wouldn't have happened. If he cleared out shabaab and made a buffer zone. Pray and ask Allah to make this administration succeed so we all can leave the west

Last edited: