Two car bomb explosions at the education ministry in Mogadishu leave scores of casualties

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
All Major Flights have been cancelled due to insecurity

Many innocent people were killed while the terrorist was giving speech yesterday

Soobe was bombed again

TekNiKo

VIP

Terrorist govt:kendrickcry:

May Allah save shacabka Muqdishu AUN to the dead

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
The assault on these khawarij rats should be taken up a notch. AUN to dead and speedy recovery to the injured. Xamar won't be safe as long as places like jilib is under them. How do explosives cars get through? Where are the check points near sensitive areas like here? The FGS needs to relocate all ministries in one district and secure it completely.

The assault on these khawarij rats should be taken up a notch. AUN to dead and speedy recovery to the injured. Xamar won't be safe as long as places like jilib is under them. How do explosives cars get through? Where are the check points near sensitive areas like here? The FGS needs to relocate all ministries in one district and secure it completely.
What’s worst is zoobe is the most packed part of xamar in my opinion. Qaraxs that happen there always have most causalities

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
CBB acting as if we forgot the biggest attacks happened during the previous admin. Kala saar politics and these vermin khawarijs who will kill thier own mothers. I won't wish my worse enemy on xarakat kebab murtadin

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Big ass plumes must have been massive explosion. I imagine alot of rescue personnel were caught in second explosion

cow

VIP
It will be politicised when the head of nisa mahad salaad is al shabaab.

The religious minister roobow is al shabab and openly supporting al shabab leaders like ahmed madoobe.

TekNiKo

VIP
It will be politicised when the head of nisa mahad salaad is al shabaab.

The religious minister roobow is al shabab and openly supporting al shabab leaders like ahmed madoobe.

The main target waa Cali Yare himself, seems like DamulShabaab is purging its political opponents.

Waafoow, Farxaan Qaroole and now Cali Yare brother.

Wallahi I ache for our youth. Allah swt please change the situation in our dear country :frdfvsb:

Aamiin

Walaal the brigade wanting Mogadishu to no longer be capital will be more louder after every atrocity but honestly it's getting more and more difficult to push back against them. Hosting the FGS is a big threat

This City is beyond infiltrated, City needs to be flipped upside down and hell set loose on these khawarajites and capital needs to be relocated asap

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
capital needs to be relocated asap
Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Somalia needs to learn from somaliland and Djibouti. They are poor but at least place is safe and people go about their lives in peace. I think key is a strong man like Bixinor or Gulled being in power. To many fake figure heads in Somalia pulling country apart giving alshabab space to operate

Aamiin

Walaal the brigade wanting Mogadishu to no longer be capital will be more louder after every atrocity but honestly it's getting more and more difficult to push back against them. Hosting the FGS is a big threat
I’m conflicted with changing the capital. If the capital was changed 1991 I wouldn’t mind. But my ppl have been going through hell and back last 30 years so why now when the city is getting economical growth and we are starting to eat good they want to change it. At the same time these bombings are another conflict to my opinion

Trending

Latest posts