Two car bomb explosions at the education ministry in Mogadishu leave scores of casualties

AUN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not all/most of them brother. Honestly I seek comfort knowing Allah hears and sees everything. Don’t let someone else’s sins lead you to sin Aboowe.

مَنۡ عَمِلَ صَالِحًـا فَلِنَفۡسِهٖ وَمَنۡ اَسَآءَ فَعَلَيۡهَاؕ وَمَا رَبُّكَ بِظَلَّامٍ لِّلۡعَبِيۡدِ‏

(41:46) Whoever does good, does so to his own benefit; and whoever does evil, will suffer its evil consequence. Your Lord does no wrong to His servants.

The assault on these khawarij rats should be taken up a notch. AUN to dead and speedy recovery to the injured. Xamar won't be safe as long as places like jilib is under them. How do explosives cars get through? Where are the check points near sensitive areas like here? The FGS needs to relocate all ministries in one district and secure it completely.
Bro explosive materials comes through the port in xamar cus the fuckers working there are afraid of shabaab

If we’re being honest,hawiye leaders can flip the city upside down and clean up everything but they’re too corrupt and some take orders from shabaab as well

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Imagine the amount of corruption to get through all those security checkpoints to get to the heart of the ministry and zoobe. 3 Trucks filled with explosions getting through that many security forces.

I don’t understand how someone can say AUN then go back to suppporting Mahad Salad. I think qabiil is worse than sixir, it’s the true definition of insanity, people want to move forward but they keep doing the same thing over and over by supporting leaders based on clan. The reason Al Shabab is winning is because the leaders in Xamar are also Al shabaab. This is a business deal and they need to spill blood so both teams get paid. I can bet after this explosion a lot of politicians got a payday

More than hundred are dead but till now no foreign leader has send condolences but when something happens in another country you will see these so called somali leader competing who will send condolences first

More than hundred are dead but till now no foreign leader has send condolences but when something happens in another country you will see these so called somali leader competing who will send condolences first
This is a very bad move by Barre. He should have been visting the site of the bomb and the hospital today

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Somalia needs to learn from somaliland and Djibouti. They are poor but at least place is safe and people go about their lives in peace. I think key is a strong man like Bixinor or Gulled being in power. To many fake figure heads in Somalia pulling country apart giving alshabab space to operate
That's coz alshabab ain't targeting them

Imagine the amount of corruption to get through all those security checkpoints to get to the heart of the ministry and zoobe. 3 Trucks filled with explosions getting through that many security forces.

this is what get my so angry. HOW DO YOU GET THA FAR. My own family was supposed to take this route this morning !

we need a full city evacuation and then register everyone this can’t keep going on !

That's coz alshabab ain't targeting them

It’s because the leadership is from SL and they won’t admit it but they have a soft spot for it.

Also we have to have a snitch system in Mogadishu where outsider get called out and taken to police stations to get registered

Trending

Latest posts