Twitter user says Somalis have the best food in Africa; many disagree

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Moroccan food has no salt at all wallahi. Their couscous texture feels weird, am I eating undeveloped rice? No thanks.

Somali food is the best. Wtf do they do know about sabayat, suqaar, Bariis iskudexkariis, malawax, bajiyo, macshaaro, xalwa, even cambuulo bangs, yes I said it.

FOH, North Africans should know what salt is first before talking.
You tell them boo kkkk walle you killed them those sandrats

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Jabaati with a good maraq :banderas:

maxresdefault.jpg

CaliTedesse

VIP
Egyptian and Moroccan food and Tusian waa xaar lagu kaatsjay markaasna subag lagu daray F*CK they also feel gassed kkkk

Real talk Egyptian food is mostly copied from Levantine waa iska gaajos.

Great food is Somali, Levantine etc. No one rates North African dishes except maybe Harira which I enjoy but maraq Soomaali kills.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Also I would like to add a developed country can play more with it's cuisine markaa they have not felt Somali cuisine yet it's still at it's prime and already superior, waa GOB above GOB and once development is at an all time high they will orgasm just by smelling the dishes , real nigga shit.

CaliTedesse

VIP
:russ:you really hate the berbers. Wallee, the pictures that were shown were so disgusting even a dog wouldn't eat that shit.
QueenCusmaan are you talking about me boo? kkkkk I dont hate them only dont respect them ukhti midakale waa also for North Africans at large where the Arabs dominate kkk ma fahamtay kkkk we the best ukhti when comes to food we eat good livestock very fresh trust me many have gone to Morocco if you eat the meat guarantee you will become sick kkkkk

Also I would like to add a developed country can play more with it's cuisine markaa they have not felt Somali cuisine yet it's still at it's prime and already superior, waa GOB above GOB and once development is at an all time high they will orgasm just by smelling the dishes , real nigga shit.
Very true sxb if Somali was a developed country we would promote our food more and proper gastronomy laakin we are a third world country we have bigger concerns at the moment

CaliTedesse

VIP
Very true sxb if Somali was a developed country we would promote our food more and proper gastronomy laakin we are a third world country we have bigger concerns at the moment
kkkk very true akhi you are one of the few that understand me akhi

Everytime I see your name I think of Mary J Blige - Someone please call 911 kkkkkkk

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Does twitter attract the most emotionally sensitive people in society? Why are so much people offended over food? Everyone has different tastes. My favorite is Somali and Afghanistani food, should I get attacked for it by other nationalities because their views differ from mines? No, that just makes me not attracted to their food. Doing the exact opposite of what they wanted to achieve.

Low IQ moves #1

CaliTedesse

VIP
Does twitter attract the most emotionally sensitive people in society? Why are so much people offended over food? Everyone has different tastes. My favorite is Somali and Afghanistani food, should I get attacked for it by other nationalities because their views differ from mines? No, that just makes me not attracted to their food. Doing the exact opposite of what they wanted to achieve.

Low IQ moves #1
Akhi dont fight it join it waa fun some times to let go and become low IQ for banter sake

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
You guys have met 2 moroccans in your lives. Every NA I know speaks darija. And I never said somalis had lost their culture. :icon rolleyes:
I'm best friends with a Moroccan actually and know his family well. All I stated is that NA have not preserved their culture as good as we did. I can't speak for Moroccan food since I never tried it (evey time I visited my friend's house they fed me Western food). Inshallah, I'll try it sometime. Aucun manque de respect, je ne voulais pas sonner plus tôt.

I would rather eat in the dirtiest maqaaxis than eat Moroccan or Ethiopian food. Even compared to other Arabs, Moroccan cuisine is bland. Ethiopians just shit onto a big canjeero and call it food. Nothing beats proper Somali restaurant food.

@saredochani10 do u like moroccan food my sister ?

It's good.

I'm best friends with a Moroccan actually and know his family well. All I stated is that NA have not preserved their culture as good as we did. I can't speak for Moroccan food since I never tried it (evey time I visited my friend's house they fed me Western food). Inshallah, I'll try it sometime. Aucun manque de respect, je ne voulais pas sonner plus tôt.

Non c'est rien t'inquiète. Ils ont de très bon plats.

you said “unlike us they actually have preserved their culture”
meaning that we didn’t:yacadiim:

We did but not on their level they have the advantage of having a stable country.

Muji

VIP
Somalis have the best food

We steal everyone’s food and add the appropriate and correct amount of seasoning on it

The only person who will disagree with me are people who kiss their dogs on the lips

Trending

Latest posts