Twitter user says Somalis have the best food in Africa; many disagree

NA have a superiority complex like the somalis. But unlike us they actually have preserved their culture, country, and don't destroy their heritage. Moroccan food is absolutely delicious and the presentation classy and elegant.

No it's not. They have a variety of dishes. Lot's of spices. And their food is known as one of the best even in france. Racist french go to morocco just to eat well. Anyways. I know morocco and tunisia very well. And love their food.
Interesting do you think its better than Somali food?:cosbyhmm: The presentation looks bad wllhi

Kratos

Sonder
NAs and Ethiopians can contest his claim but I better not see any West, Central, Southern or South-eastern Africans talking shit

Interesting do you think its better than Somali food?:cosbyhmm: The presentation looks bad wllhi

For me it is. When it comes to presentation , if you go to essaouira or marrakech in a fancy restaurant obviously it will be different than a homemade dish. Plus they have beautiful colored plates/tajines.
If we are being objective somalis are not elegant when it comes to gastronomy or presentation.

Trending