Twitter UK Somali girls getting dry humped by Carribean Gang members (1011/Ladbroke Grove)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shepherds Bush and Harlesden use to be overrun with abeed gangs in the 90s and early 2000s until you Mali man ran them all out. I'm shocked to hear that there's abeed gangs trying to start a war again with you Malis.

This new generation of yout abeed gangs are probably forgetting what happened to their olders the last time they tried to start a war with the Mali mandem.

Even in Hounslow back in the day there was a war between Abeed gangs and Malis. The same result occurred. That's why you hardly hear about blacks in Hounslow trying to beef or stab Malis. They all bumlick them cause they know they're outnumbered.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
I would like to ask you men a question. Pls dont label me as a dh1lo defender.

1. What makes you so pissed off about this?
Why do you care?

2. Someone mentioned that these men are the same ones who insulted a dead Somali boy. What about all the racist girls faaraxs in the UK go around committing zina with?

3. May I know why we get threads like these 10 times a week?

4. Do you really believe the women back home are better than the ones in the west?

Why do you care?

2. Someone mentioned that these men are the same ones who insulted a dead Somali boy. What about all the racist girls faaraxs in the UK go around committing zina with?

4. Do you really believe the women back home are better than the ones in the west?
1. Haram.

2. I havent heard of that.

3. We dont.

4. Women back home are like angels compared to western somali women.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

Why do you care?

1) funny

2) UK beef the rest of us just laugh like 1)

3) the twitter halimos keep providing the content

4) no they're just better at hiding their activities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts