Twitter UK Somali girls getting dry humped by Carribean Gang members (1011/Ladbroke Grove)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If you been to carribana or Caribbean festivals, you'll see bare faaraxs dry humping thick Caribbean girls lmaoooo
Thing with thick girls w cellulite is more spots to clean , and when they don’t clean right it fucking sticks man

I would like to ask you men a question. Pls dont label me as a dh1lo defender.

1. What makes you so pissed off about this?
Why do you care?

2. Someone mentioned that these men are the same ones who insulted a dead Somali boy. What about all the racist girls faaraxs in the UK go around committing zina with?

3. May I know why we get threads like these 10 times a week?

4. Do you really believe the women back home are better than the ones in the west?
1. We’re sick of xalimo Double standards and this ruins the Somali diaspora’s image
2. Never heard of a faraax piping a racist :what:
3. the reason why you see more xalimo threads is because xalimos Do crazier things than their male counterparts (there was a xalimo who screamed in the prophets mosque a couple of days ago) and reporting those crazy things will give you a plat thread
4. Eh it depends on the woman

@CaliTedesse
This thread :noneck:

giphy.gif

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
We officially cancelling UK xalimos( not all just the few )

I am a forgiving man and allowed many transgressions, but this is the straw that broke the camels back :mjlol: :damn:

saddest part is the girls don’t even like em probably they just wanna be down and “cool”, but why put yourself in that position with a room full of carribeans f*ck!

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
It does sadden me to see this happening in somali communities. In the end it's their life, I cant do anything about it.

I'm just wondering why does the UK produce more of these "s" or is it just they are more visible?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
It does sadden me to see this happening in somali communities. In the end it's their life, I cant do anything about it.

I'm just wondering why does the UK produce more of these "s" or is it just they are more visible?
Abaayo I think they are a lot more visible. There are s in US and Canada but most of time they f*ck w other Somalis, and if they fw ajnabis they keep it on the down low cause ultimately know if a faraax knows they fucked around with other ajnabi he won’t cuff. They are just more discrete on this side

Status
Not open for further replies.